Author Topic: CRUISE only for first year  (Read 1368 times)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
CRUISE only for first year
« on: May 15, 2016, 11:01:56 AM »
Atm i m 93kg 182 cm 34 y old.
Starting cruising and blasting since Jan.

What do you think to just for the first year "cruise" on 500-600mg of test and 300mast 4iu hgh then add just Tren or NPP to blast?
A big problem could be E2.

When just on Test you can cut and when blasting you bulk.

Was thinking of that just for first year, just to build a solid base..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: CRUISE only for first year
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 03:45:24 AM »
1. thats not cruising at all
2. still a good idea though  ;D
3. i dont think you need test/mast/tren or npp to bulk if you can hold your muscle on just 500mg test

i would personally bulk on test/tren or test/npp, then cut on lower dosages of both test/tren or test/mast

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 05:16:20 AM »
I always thought a cruise was 250mg/wk but it seems the definition of cruising is like a mild cycle.

FWIW i did 250mg/wk test for about 7 months and i gained around 10kg of lean weight (muscle+water).

I'm a bit shorter than you at 179cm for reference and weight was 88kg.

I was going to stay on that dose but decided for the last 2 weeks to bump to 500mg/wk and lean out the diet to drop some fat. I'm at 87kg @ 14.8% BF right now leaning down to around the 10% mark and will go from there.

On 250mg/k the aim was 80kg@8% but trying 500mg/wk i'll aim for 85kg@8%. I didn't need any anti e on 250 but on 500 i am using Arimadex and fuck me, what an improvement to mood/overall feeling.

By taking this approach i removed the time pressure. Knowing i was always going to be on 250mg/wk i tried different diets and different training methods knowing i wasn't constrained by an 8 week or 12 week period. I think when you have that blast/cruise or cycling way of working you might be closed to trying new things in fear of wasting your gear.

So yes, i think cruising for the first year is a good idea and the only reason i switched up to 500mg/wk is because that first 7 months was used as experimentation and i found what works best so now at 500/wk i can actually get a significant jump from where i am vs people who up the dose and get nowhere except water logged.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 06:46:49 AM »
What i was thinking is that:

My cruise should be the BASE of all my BLAST for ex. (CRUISE DOSE: 300mg Test E / BLAST: 300mg TEST E + 300mg TREN A or 300mg TEST E + 300mg NPP)

So if you think about 500mg Test E all year basically is a MINIBLAST, and then you add TREN or NPP for a MEGABLAST :D

In a year you should pack a lot of muscle, then for the next year, you just cruise on 250-300mg Test E.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 06:49:55 AM »
I always thought a cruise was 250mg/wk but it seems the definition of cruising is like a mild cycle.

FWIW i did 250mg/wk test for about 7 months and i gained around 10kg of lean weight (muscle+water).

I'm a bit shorter than you at 179cm for reference and weight was 88kg.

I was going to stay on that dose but decided for the last 2 weeks to bump to 500mg/wk and lean out the diet to drop some fat. I'm at 87kg @ 14.8% BF right now leaning down to around the 10% mark and will go from there.

On 250mg/k the aim was 80kg@8% but trying 500mg/wk i'll aim for 85kg@8%. I didn't need any anti e on 250 but on 500 i am using Arimadex and fuck me, what an improvement to mood/overall feeling.

By taking this approach i removed the time pressure. Knowing i was always going to be on 250mg/wk i tried different diets and different training methods knowing i wasn't constrained by an 8 week or 12 week period. I think when you have that blast/cruise or cycling way of working you might be closed to trying new things in fear of wasting your gear.

So yes, i think cruising for the first year is a good idea and the only reason i switched up to 500mg/wk is because that first 7 months was used as experimentation and i found what works best so now at 500/wk i can actually get a significant jump from where i am vs people who up the dose and get nowhere except water logged.

GOOD! Wasn't thinking at that!
Stay on 500mg Test E all the year and learn which diet works!
I would add also some Masteron to that "cruise" maybe to get rid of AI or to reduce AI to the minimum.

I have a friend that does 200 Tren C + 200 Deca + 2 iu hgh for cruise... that also seems a good "cruise"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 01:41:05 PM »
I haven't found protein to really change muscle gain, I did high and low protein. Majority of days I'd be maybe 60-80gm protein. Still put on 10kg. I dieted on high care, low pro, low fat and it worked fine. Things like that I tried.

However training methods seem to impact things the most. I took a leaf out of my cycling training where diet was never really strict from coaches (I paid top people) but the training load was the be all end.all. All formulated. You Had to do the training and you Had to hit.specific.numbers.

There is millions of.dollars, doping, lab testing thrown at cycling. These guys know.

So I hit heaps of volume. Upper body 3x a week, lower 2x. Weights very low, reps 12-15, rest time low, I drip with sweat every workout. I never.go near failure, I feel fatigued after training.but never destroyed or.fried if that makes sense.

That has been the biggest factor so far. So it's things like that which I mean to try out. Everyone is different and what we tell ourselves is working might actually not work as good as something different.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 04:09:23 PM »
For me training is the same... i see myself better on high volume training and on 12reps+ the more i sweat the better i see myself during WO.
Legs are my lacking part, so i will train PUSH LEGS rest PULL LEGS rest rest with cardio on rest days.

Atm i'm trying keto, and i will try high volume instead of progressive overload like now.

I will see what will happen... i hope that i will loose that shit water that i still have on me...
As i said on another post i'm 8% bf now (Dexa Scan) but i feel like 15% have water on my belly and legs...
I hope that at 6% it will go away...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 04:40:21 PM »
Actually for me I found that carbs are fucking important. Even one day of not eating just due to being busy/walking around a lot causes me to lose some fullness. The females around me going on low carbs are perpetually jealous :D

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 03:06:52 AM »
Ahaha nice!

I'm on keto because i need to flush away a lot of water.
I think that a big issue will be also my electrolytes...

I have never tried to stay in range of those... in these few months i was reading that they are really important because low sodium and potassium can skyrocket aldosterone.....

From today i'm taking 2x600mg Potassium Cloride pills a day, 500mg magnesium, and at least 2g of sodium.

Was used to eat no salt at all, no sugar and near 0 fruit. These are all bad diets habits! And i'm thinking that these are main cause of my water retention...

I will start also 20g ed for 2 week MSM this week, it should help with parasites in intestines, and Tren is a bitch that can raise them..