Author Topic: Jason Genova and Drug Use  (Read 6211 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Jason Genova and Drug Use
« on: May 15, 2016, 08:25:58 PM »
At 1:03:

"I'm not chubby. I'm on anadrol and d-bol. I'm big because I'm running that shit."

I wonder if he is serious. I know he was taking some cycles back in the day. But, come on......I mean, I have no words!  :-X :-X :-X Jason will stick anything in his body.  :-X :-X :-X

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Jason Genova and Drug Use
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 08:36:51 PM »
What is his diagnosis? Obviously he is mentally challenged, just wonder what his diagnosis is. Also can't all these people get in trouble for exploiting him and feeding him oral steroids.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 08:45:56 PM »
What is his diagnosis? Obviously he is mentally challenged, just wonder what his diagnosis is. Also can't all these people get in trouble for exploiting him and feeding him oral steroids.

He says OCD and Dyslexia, but I am sure that is not the full story.

Who is feeding him orals? His drug dealer would get in trouble for obvious reasons. I don't think the other 2 guys in the video are making him take orals.
X

Brianthehulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 10:12:19 PM »
Some form of Autism.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 10:20:37 PM »

What do you think the full story is?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 10:23:34 PM »

Who is feeding him orals? His drug dealer would get in trouble for obvious reasons. I don't think the other 2 guys in the video are making him take orals.
He is functional and knows what steroids are.  I think you think that he is dumber than he really is.  He is stupid, but not the kind of stupid that you think he is.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 04:12:53 AM »
He's ID but hasn't been judged incompetent. There's no reason to hold him to a higher/lower standard than others who decide to use drugs with little understanding.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 04:18:58 AM »
Another video of this crap? Fucking hell.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 04:33:53 AM »

People with dyslexia and OCD don't act like that.  Jason has got to be mentally retarded.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 04:37:01 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave him prohormones or some other OTC, and called it Dianabol or Anadrol to make him happy. While he isn't totally dim, I don't think he has enough smarts to source real stuff, and I doubt his handlers would risk giving him actual illegal drugs.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2016, 04:38:39 AM »
Some form of Autism.
He's NOT Autism.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 04:45:08 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave him prohormones or some other OTC, and called it Dianabol or Anadrol to make him happy. While he isn't totally dim, I don't think he has enough smarts to source real stuff, and I doubt his handlers would risk actually giving him actual illegal drugs.
Apparently he does have a dealer who sells him shit and does all his injections and everything. I can't find the video where he calls him to "hold on to his stuff for him." But basically he just goes to this guy, pays whatever he can, the guy gives him whatever he gives him, does his injections and gives him his pills and sends him on his way. Adam made Jason call the guy and tell him to stop selling him shit. Jason said that he'll stop using for 3 months or whatever and for the guy to hold on to the stuff he already paid for.

Jason's been on actual gear for years, apparently. Mostly orals cause he's probably scared of needles. He's had liver and kidney issues in the past. He's had high blood pressure, etc.. And he kept telling the doc and his mom it was from drinking energy drinks, but we all know why his organs so fucked up.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2016, 05:00:14 AM »
I've had many conversations with Jason back in 07 and 08, both at his job at Publix and at the gym that we both belonged. He is MOST DEFINTELY on the autism spectrum. Zero doubt. He's a high-function, probably just slightly less functional than an aspie. He's got the mental age of a 12 year old.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2016, 05:13:49 AM »
I've had many conversations with Jason back in 07 and 08, both at his job at Publix and at the gym that we both belonged. He is MOST DEFINTELY on the autism spectrum. Zero doubt. He's a high-function, probably just slightly less functional than an aspie. He's got the mental age of a 12 year old.

Agreed. You can tell he hasn't fully developed mentally when he gets made fun of, he tries to make fun of someone back and he'll just either repeat what they said or say something stupid like strawberry sandwich or something. There are times I legit feel bad for him cause he's basically defenseless, but then he also understands right from wrong and will fuck people over in half a second if he thinks it'll make him a little money or get him more "internet fame." And he lies CONSTANTLY.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2016, 05:37:38 AM »
yeah he has been lifting bigger numbers lately and I told myself it could be because he eats like a pig nowdays, but then I remembered eating fucktonns of food won't help a full natty bra in increasing the workload in the gym, so when he claimed he's on a cycle it makes perfect sense.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:05 AM »
I like the dude with the black t shirt in this video, he's got a no bullshit attitude, tells it like it is!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 07:05:46 AM »
For a retard with zero hope in hell of achieving anything remotely resembling a good physique, Pisslord has gathered himself a fair bit of Internet "fame" (very relative, obviously).

This social media era is astounding.

Jason is heading for dark days. He'd best live it up while he can.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 07:16:10 AM »
yeah he has been lifting bigger numbers lately and I told myself it could be because he eats like a pig nowdays, but then I remembered eating fucktonns of food won't help a full natty bra in increasing the workload in the gym, so when he claimed he's on a cycle it makes perfect sense.

He could be doing partial reps.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 08:22:44 AM »

FUCK, I forgot the partial reps! So that's what I've been doing wrong for all these years. I should be just pumping, keeping constant tension on the muscle when I work them.

You could be right!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 09:22:11 AM »

In the 2nd part of that video, he was doing 80 pound shoulder presses for about 3/4 reps and 100 pound shoulder presses for half reps. Still pretty strong.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 09:31:59 AM »
must of gotten it along with his 5% crew shirt

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 09:38:39 AM »
Lål at i have to be honest like my boss is

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 10:52:52 AM »
Lål at i have to be honest like my boss is

Jason may not operate at adult level, but he is like the mutated version of the many normal brain function having adult dream chasers in instagram fitness. At least he isn't trying to convince people that it's more than what it looks like, which is lifting for mirror worship and getting acceptance.

Jason is ugly and retarded and so is the idea of self improvement for instagram fame. If he would "wake up" and realize how stupid his efforts are to strive greatness in this big ass world, he would plain stop giving a fuck about what he's doing right now, he would start casually working out when he feels like it without huge goals, but just to get the body going and spend most of his time by himself, chillin.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 11:24:36 AM »
Only retards take anadrol, so that sounds plausible

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 12:11:29 PM »
Every top pro bodybuilder since 1984 has taken anadrol.... That's their secret weapon, every top pros stack contains anadrol!