Author Topic: Donald Trump ""Number one, I'm not stupid, okay?"  (Read 1502 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Donald Trump ""Number one, I'm not stupid, okay?"
« on: May 16, 2016, 03:01:12 PM »
Says the man who wants to be the leader of the free world and is projecting that he won't have a good relationship with our number one ally.

Apparently the political relationships of the entire country are now going to be determined based on whether Trump has his panties in a knot

This guy is a fucking train wreck

Donald Trump said Monday London's new mayor made "very rude statements" about him -- and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee warned he won't have a good relationship with British Prime Minister David Cameron if he's elected.

Trump made the comments in an interview with ITV's "Good Morning Britain" host Piers Morgan, when asked to respond to criticisms made about him by British politicians.

Asked about Cameron's remarks, Trump said he didn't care, but then added, "It looks like we're not going to have a very good relationship. Who knows, I hope to have a good relationship with him but it sounds like he's not willing to address the problem either."
He continued: "Number one, I'm not stupid, okay? I can tell you that right now. Just the opposite. Number two, in terms of divisive, I don't think I'm a divisive person, I'm a unifier, unlike our president now, I'm a unifier."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/16/politics/donald-trump-cameron-khan/index.html

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Donald Trump ""Number one, I'm not stupid, okay?"
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 03:16:22 PM »
Given how little these guys do for the people of their countries, I couldn't give a frig less whether the "leaders" of the world are having tea together or not.

If anything, the "leaders" are plotting against the regular people, so I'd just as soon they didn't trust one another to begin with.

We need new leaders, asap.  So it doesn't worry me as to whether Cameron will "like" Trump.  Cameron can fuck off, IMO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:29:06 PM »
Given how little these guys do for the people of their countries, I couldn't give a frig less whether the "leaders" of the world are having tea together or not.

If anything, the "leaders" are plotting against the regular people, so I'd just as soon they didn't trust one another to begin with.

We need new leaders, asap.  So it doesn't worry me as to whether Cameron will "like" Trump.  Cameron can fuck off, IMO.

Trump should hire you as his spokesperson

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 03:31:15 PM »
Trump should hire you as his spokesperson

I'm sure you don't disagree, Straw Man.  I'd bet you're as done with these "leaders" as I am.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 03:32:38 PM »
Did you keep up with the 9/11 thread, btw?  It turned into one of the most interesting things I've ever seen.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 04:12:30 PM »
I'm sure you don't disagree, Straw Man.  I'd bet you're as done with these "leaders" as I am.

I think Trump sounds like a total Jackass

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 04:24:07 PM »
Not saying he is wrong but I agree with Las Vegas, I couldn't give two fucks what people in other countries think about us or our country

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 04:33:01 PM »
I think Trump sounds like a total Jackass

I agree he does that a lot.  But politicians are screwing everyone in sight.  So in that sense, they are more outrageous than Trump has ever been. 

I hope Trump doesn't "fit in" when it comes to politicians.  I hope he owns them badly on our behalf.

Wishful thinking, I know, but that's all we have at this point.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 04:33:53 PM »
Not saying he is wrong but I agree with Las Vegas, I couldn't give two fucks what people in other countries think about us or our country

good point

who needs good relations with our allies

We have our Trump

If an ally makes our POTUS angry then our diplomatic policy should be dictacted by his peronal level of offense

Sounds great

fuck allies or even looking like a leader

It's about time our leaders started acting like pissy infants with a load in their diaper

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 04:35:15 PM »
I agree he does that a lot.  But politicians are screwing everyone in sight.  So in that sense, they are more outrageous than Trump has ever been. 

I hope Trump doesn't "fit in" when it comes to politicians.  I hope he owns them badly on our behalf.

Wishful thinking, I know, but that's all we have at this point.

no, more like ignorant thing

the only thing that is getting to get "owned" is us

Trump will be our jackass

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »
no, more like ignorant thing

the only thing that is getting to get "owned" is us

Trump will be our jackass

Maybe we'll see that happen.  I don't know, and refuse to guess about any of it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 04:37:20 PM »
good point

who needs good relations with our allies

We have our Trump

If an ally makes our POTUS angry then our diplomatic policy should be dictacted by his peronal level of offense

Sounds great

fuck allies or even looking like a leader

It's about time our leaders started acting like pissy infants with a load in their diaper

Hahah you're in a mood today, aren't you?

I didn't say that but whatever, it's not their place to comment on our politics just like we don't go out of our way to comment on their idiotic liberal policies

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2016, 04:38:14 PM »
Cameron is a punk bitch, anyway.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2016, 04:39:00 PM »
NOT worth getting worked up about David Cameron.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2016, 04:39:48 PM »
Hahah you're in a mood today, aren't you?

I didn't say that but whatever, it's not their place to comment on our politics just like we don't go out of our way to comment on their idiotic liberal policies

not sure what planet you've been living on but we (as a nation) comment on other nations political policies all the time

Anyone who thinks actions like this by Trump are they way a president should act are clueless (and your political affiliation doesn't matter)

Trump is a buffoon and jackass and reminds us of this every day

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 04:40:48 PM »
Trump's been giving me plenty of laughs lately.  That's worth something.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 04:42:06 PM »
not sure what planet you've been living on but we (as a nation) comment on other nations political policies all the time

Anyone who thinks actions like this by Trump are they way a president should act are clueless (and your political affiliation doesn't matter)

Trump is a buffoon and jackass and reminds us of this every day

Key phrase there brainiac, "as a nation"

Our presidents or political leaders generally refrain from commenting on political issues of our allies

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 04:49:54 PM »
Key phrase there brainiac, "as a nation"

Our presidents or political leaders generally refrain from commenting on political issues of our allies

are you high or just stupid

Would you like a bunch of videos of Reagan telling the Soviet Union what they should do on various political issues

How about Bush, Clinton or Bush 2

or how about Obama just a few weeks ago in the UK giving a speech and published an Op Ed "commenting on their political issues" ( you remember that right...it was only a few weeks ago)

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36108184

How about when Netanyahu giving a speech in Congress basically shitting on Obama

Imagine if Obama (or any POTUS) acted like Trump

wait, I forgot.  You want the leader of our country to act like a pissy little child when he gets his feeling hurt

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 04:52:28 PM »
Maybe we'll see that happen.  I don't know, and refuse to guess about any of it.

I can't recall if you've made any guesses about a Hillary or Bernie presidency...good or bad

I assume not

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 04:55:08 PM »
I believe Trump will do his best to get results he can show and explain to America.

That much, I'll say.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 04:59:41 PM »
I can't recall if you've made any guesses about a Hillary or Bernie presidency...good or bad

I assume not

Hillary, no problem to say she's just like Obama and Obama is GWB II.  She'd need a brain transplant to convince me of anything else.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 05:02:18 PM »
I believe Trump will do his best to get results he can show and explain to America.

That much, I'll say.

He can't explain right now how he is going to do anything that he's said

He's already said they are all "suggestions" basically trying to prepare his idiotic followwers for a soft landing when he tells them sorry but no wall, no muslim ban, no cutting of deficit or debt, etc...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 05:03:15 PM »
Hillary, no problem to say she's just like Obama and Obama is GWB II.  She'd need a brain transplant to convince me of anything else.

so no problem speculating on her but not going to do that with Trump

gotcha

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 05:05:14 PM »
so no problem speculating on her but not going to do that with Trump

gotcha

She makes it so easy, let's put it that way.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 05:08:55 PM »
She makes it so easy, let's put it that way.

and x10 for Trump

Everyday he gives us another 2 or 3 reasons why he would be a rolling disaster as POTUS

I know you've decided to "refuse to guess" about any of it when it comes to Trump which I suspect is the same for most of his acolytes and sycophants