Author Topic: really digging the DECA  (Read 10062 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
really digging the DECA
« on: May 18, 2016, 05:04:36 AM »
about 3 weeks in and i'm up now 3 kilo already, bout 6 pounds

slow acting ester my ass

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: really digging the DECA
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 05:19:04 AM »
slow acting deca is the shit. nice to hear u like it  ;D

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 06:30:27 AM »
I never agreed with that slow ester 10 weeks shit. Dosed high enough, you can feel it the first few weeks

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 01:21:21 PM »
Deca literally numbed my dick at just 400 mg. Makes me mad that I can't run it because it seems to be a great compound for most guys and relatively safe.

I do fine with EQ on the other hand and don't get any anxiety so I guess I can be grateful for that.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 01:31:59 PM »
Deca literally numbed my dick at just 400 mg. Makes me mad that I can't run it because it seems to be a great compound for most guys and relatively safe.

I do fine with EQ on the other hand and don't get any anxiety so I guess I can be grateful for that.

You have to run Deca with test at a 2:1 ratio of androgen to anabolics.

At 400g Deca, if you took 800mg test, you'd have no libido issues at all.

Deca by itself is not a good idea.

It doesn't get any better than a test, deca, dbol cycle, IMO.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 01:36:36 PM »
I was on a gram of test and 500 deca last time I tried it. It's just not for me. I've considered giving NPP a shot but I don't feel any strong inclination to do so when I have compounds that work and that my body agrees with.

To each his own! OP you look great.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 02:54:18 PM »
You have to run Deca with test at a 2:1 ratio of androgen to anabolics.

At 400g Deca, if you took 800mg test, you'd have no libido issues at all.

Deca by itself is not a good idea.

It doesn't get any better than a test, deca, dbol cycle, IMO.
I can run 19nors 3x as high as my Testo no problems with prami...I run 750 600 deca 300 npp and fuck everybody's bitch back to back blowing massive loads cock rock hard no matter what, Add in tren and I need 2 bitches at the the same time. Not really but my wife knows every night is cock duty when I'm on my shit, its hard not to cheat. But so far I havnt.

Most guys I know who get the deca dick don't use ai or prami or caber or b6 high dose, they are old school.  Idk if my dick didn't work ide quit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 03:04:12 PM »
i started it @ 800 test 400 deca but now i've shifted to 700 test and 600 deca coz i bought 4 vials of each like a dumbass and i'd rather nor run out of the test in half the time i run out of the deca

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 06:04:09 PM »
anyone ever use DEca as the base and without test. but with other anabolics like boldenone?

what do u guys think of this combo?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 09:49:49 PM »
anyone ever use DEca as the base and without test. but with other anabolics like boldenone?

that's a very good question

"they" always say that you must run test with deca blah-fucking-blah and i've always gone against the grain as i hate being a follower/sheeple but i did run tren ACE only without test last spring and it fucked me over so i guess that maybe you do need some test in there

but it's said that deca/dbol only is ok coz dbol has some kind of "test effect" and it's very similar to test or something like that

in fact, supposedly, if you run enough test then dbol isn't required according to some

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 10:51:25 PM »
thanks for advice DJ

what about the deca/boldenone combo?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 11:01:58 PM »
thanks for advice DJ

what about the deca/boldenone combo?

actually i've heard that combo works well coz eq is like a weak test with near identical structure (or so they say)

but i hated eq and it didn't do jack shit for me

supposedly test pwns deca for size gains but not so in my case, maybe i'm a responder to deca

i'll keep y'all updated on the deca gains and see if this recent change i made taking deca up and test down brings me even better gains, time will tell

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 11:56:12 PM »
always run 100mg test with ANYTHING you do
simply replacing your bodys natural test is sufficient if you want to rely on other anabolics to do the work, but testosterone and estrogen are necessary for your body to function properly...
im currently relying on tren, npp and DHT too, just running 100mg of test as replacement and i actually really like the look. at least when cutting. not sure if id run test low on bulks, but i will experiment with that a bit too i guess.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 06:42:21 AM »
Deca is a great drug with tolerable sides. Unfortunatelly i have zero response to it.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 08:08:02 AM »
For what it's worth, on 400 deca, 300 test, 50 anavar and feel great, great gains, minimal sides and increased libido! 

So not everyone needs 2x the test

On a side note, I ran deca by itself on by week 4 I was a wreck... Severe depression (and I'm never depressed), crying like a baby at silly shit.   I would never run it without some test,,, took me about a year to recover
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 10:01:03 AM »
For what it's worth, on 400 deca, 300 test, 50 anavar and feel great, great gains, minimal sides and increased libido! 

So not everyone needs 2x the test

On a side note, I ran deca by itself on by week 4 I was a wreck... Severe depression (and I'm never depressed), crying like a baby at silly shit.   I would never run it without some test,,, took me about a year to recover

thanks for the feedback bro, good to know

and no my shit ain't pharma  ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 10:42:07 AM »
I wish my DECA experience was more.favorable. maybe it was just the lab I used. Will try it again soon.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 11:59:13 AM »

I did a 600mg EQ 600mg Deca cycle. Gains were fine, but it was depression in a bottle for me.

I need an androgen to offset the anabolics in my cycles.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 08:01:44 PM »
I did a 600mg EQ 600mg Deca cycle. Gains were fine, but it was depression in a bottle for me.

I need an androgen to offset the anabolics in my cycles.

I run proviron year round primarily because of it's effects on mood. It is worth the price just for that alone IMO. The rock hard boners and other androgenic effects are just an added bonus  ;)

If I were ever to run a non-test cycle I would have at least 50 mg proviron in there. Word is a lot of the middle east bodybuilders use EQ as their "base" so it may not be a terrible idea. I couldnt imagine using deca this way though personally.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »
I run proviron year round primarily because of it's effects on mood. It is worth the price just for that alone IMO. The rock hard boners and other androgenic effects are just an added bonus  ;)

If I were ever to run a non-test cycle I would have at least 50 mg proviron in there. Word is a lot of the middle east bodybuilders use EQ as their "base" so it may not be a terrible idea. I couldnt imagine using deca this way though personally.

Both times I took proviron, my hair fell out in HUGE amounts.

I can take 2g test & no hair issues. I look at a bottle of proviron & my sink clogs up in anticipation.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 10:28:49 PM »

I can take 2g test & no hair issues. I look at a bottle of proviron & my sink clogs up in anticipation.

Good point. I shave my head so that ship has sailed and I forget there are those of you with full heads of hair out there. Bastards!

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2016, 05:42:18 AM »

Proviron gives me weird forehead acne within a couple of days of use. Didn't get that even with higher dosed test and tren. Had to run accutane to get rid of it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2016, 05:49:32 AM »
proviron didn't do shit for me, no extra hardness and no higher sex drive, but my sex drive is naturally out of whack coz when i was a practicing drunk i'd get loaded on all kind of shit ie. jack and coke, shots of vodka and tequilla chased with beer and i still still get johnny up and working

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2016, 05:56:36 AM »
Maybe your proviron was bunk dj? Wasn't most all the gear u ran before bunk or severely underdosed?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2016, 10:07:59 AM »
Maybe your proviron was bunk dj? Wasn't most all the gear u ran before bunk or severely underdosed?

yeah, that could be

i had it from 2 different sources though, but one of those was malay tiger which was bunk/underdosed shit with regards to their other products