Author Topic: 4weeks on/4weeks off etc etc  (Read 1637 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
4weeks on/4weeks off etc etc
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:17:48 AM »
anyone doing this ? Insulin and medium/heavy oral cycle 4 weeks on and off

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: 4weeks on/4weeks off etc etc
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 07:30:27 AM »
Always wondered if Dorian's oft repeated statement that he would go all out for 6 weeks and pull back for 3 (then repeat) in the off season was a veiled reference to this , he made that statement in regards to training - but it seems that it would be part and parcel of the "programming". I'm talking about orals, he claims he didn't like insulin. Pure speculation of course......

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 08:28:04 AM »
Always wondered if Dorian's oft repeated statement that he would go all out for 6 weeks and pull back for 3 (then repeat) in the off season was a veiled reference to this , he made that statement in regards to training - but it seems that it would be part and parcel of the "programming". I'm talking about orals, he claims he didn't like insulin. Pure speculation of course......

Short cycles with even shorter time off is what alot of us were doing in the UK in the 90's/2000's, works fine actualy

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:32:29 AM »
I did it for 2 years... it's just bullshit. Just cruise and blast you will have much more results even on a cruise dose of 300mg Test E

Fuck orals. they will give only a fast look that will go away in nothing and they will also fuck your liver and digestion.
The only orals that i would use ALL TOGETHER are: dbol+anadrol+winstrol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 03:03:48 AM »
 I'm 5 minutes into banana when it comes to english. You all been misunderstanding me... I was talking about doing 4week on and off oral/slin cycle while I'm blasting to break the wall

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 03:16:48 AM »
GOSH!

Gh15 on his forum was talking of Insulin Anadrol BLAST...

Should be 4 weeks SLIN + 4 weeks ANADROL while you run Test + Tren at least...

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 04:41:46 PM »
I have heard of this. Seems like a reasonable protocol.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 06:27:38 PM »
I did it for 2 years... it's just bullshit. Just cruise and blast you will have much more results even on a cruise dose of 300mg Test E

Fuck orals. they will give only a fast look that will go away in nothing and they will also fuck your liver and digestion.
The only orals that i would use ALL TOGETHER are: dbol+anadrol+winstrol

I agree with the orals statement. In don't even use them anymore. Don't miss em.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 07:01:18 PM »
I agree with the orals statement. In don't even use them anymore. Don't miss em.

Camaaan orals are the best, except the sides.. They suck

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 01:28:34 AM »
Orals gives you only appearance, that will go away on few weeks.
That's why people use it 2 weeks before a show.

Why you have to ruin your liver with Anadrol, when you can add Masteron+Deca/NPP + Equipoise and have stable lean gains?
Not to mention the aesthetic... Test Tren Deca Masteron Equip will give you an AMAZING body.
Or if you prefer a KISS approach: Test+Tren+Mast (high test, medium/low tren, medium mast) for ripped results or just TREN+TEST

I have some friends that run these 2 cycles and their body is amazing.

But i remember that was reading something about NastyNate (he was writing on that forum back in time): http://www.chemicallyenhanced.info/hormones/the-nasty_nate-bible/

He said that he used Test Deca Dianabol to grow in the past and he was fat and big as fuck, but if he can go back in time he would just use Test Tren Anadrol.
I did that therapy in the past and you grow like nothing!

Now you have a good reading and my 2 cents. I think that you can figure out what will be best for you...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 04:09:36 PM »
Orals gives you only appearance, that will go away on few weeks.
That's why people use it 2 weeks before a show.

Why you have to ruin your liver with Anadrol, when you can add Masteron+Deca/NPP + Equipoise and have stable lean gains?
Not to mention the aesthetic... Test Tren Deca Masteron Equip will give you an AMAZING body.
Or if you prefer a KISS approach: Test+Tren+Mast (high test, medium/low tren, medium mast) for ripped results or just TREN+TEST

I have some friends that run these 2 cycles and their body is amazing.

But i remember that was reading something about NastyNate (he was writing on that forum back in time): http://www.chemicallyenhanced.info/hormones/the-nasty_nate-bible/

He said that he used Test Deca Dianabol to grow in the past and he was fat and big as fuck, but if he can go back in time he would just use Test Tren Anadrol.
I did that therapy in the past and you grow like nothing!

Now you have a good reading and my 2 cents. I think that you can figure out what will be best for you...

Isn't it the same with injects lol, if you stop using it will go away in a few weeks also :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 11:30:26 PM »
Isn't it the same with injects lol, if you stop using it will go away in a few weeks also :D

I was going to type a similar response, its all temporary....