Author Topic: EgyptAir Flight 804 Has Crashed  (Read 5278 times)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: EgyptAir Flight 804 Has Crashed
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 04:13:05 PM »
This is why checking-in at an airport in the U.S.for the average schmo now takes 3-4 hours   >:(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 04:19:05 PM »
Terrorists or Natural Causes/Selection?

Pre-existing congenital condition, family history, nothing to do with lifestyle

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 11:05:14 PM »
Is Big Ach OK? Was he or his nose onboard?

BIG ACH is in California and far from this...  but sadly, a former employee of mine had 4 family members on board, and one of my cousin's co-workers was also on board.

This hits a bit close to home, I never fly Shitty EgyptAir, but many of my family members do and specifically that very same route.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »
If not mechanical or human error, without doubt it was filthy Allah retards.

And the civilized world will continue to give the Islamic faith a pass.

Trudeau will say, Canada deeply condemns the actions of these terrorists.

No utterance of Islam, Muslims or anything to do with the "religion of pieces".

Fuck it all.

Our weakness is our destruction.
It's funny how people will point to Islam extremists on the news and nobody points out how religion in general, is the problem.  People believing in made up shit...the real issue.
If you tell anyone from birth somethings government and over....they will most likely believe it.  Suicide bombers aren't any different from other.  It's just a different type of brainwashing.
N

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2016, 03:44:51 AM »
It's funny how people will point to Islam extremists on the news and nobody points out how religion in general, is the problem.  People believing in made up shit...the real issue.
If you tell anyone from birth somethings government and over....they will most likely believe it.  Suicide bombers aren't any different from other.  It's just a different type of brainwashing.

this. its getting out of hand really. in 2016, its embarrasing

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2016, 06:20:55 AM »

I don't disagree.

Religion, in general, is ridiculous, and it promotes mental instability.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2016, 06:29:29 AM »

100% agree.  I'm to the point that if I interact with someone in my daily life and realize they are religious (Christian/catholic/etc..) I first, think they are not very smart. Secondly I know right away we won't be long term friends.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2016, 06:42:28 AM »
100% agree.  I'm to the point that if I interact with someone in my daily life and realize they are religious (Christian/catholic/etc..) I first, think they are not very smart. Secondly I know right away we won't be long term friends.
Ah, don't you think that might be a bit ignorant and prejudiced?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2016, 06:48:25 AM »
100% agree.  I'm to the point that if I interact with someone in my daily life and realize they are religious (Christian/catholic/etc..) I first, think they are not very smart. Secondly I know right away we won't be long term friends.

Yet you support bringing in millions of refugees from parts of the world where religion dominates every aspect of daily life.

Have fun teaching them your secular values. :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2016, 07:30:53 AM »
Yet you support bringing in millions of refugees from parts of the world where religion dominates every aspect of daily life.

Have fun teaching them your secular values. :-\

Just because I oppose religion doesn't mean I oppose humanitarian efforts. I have a few immigrants that are muslim working for me (brilliant developers) that doesn't mean I hang out with them on weekends. I give them opportunity though.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2016, 07:32:27 AM »
Just because I oppose religion doesn't mean I oppose humanitarian efforts. I have a few immigrants that are muslim working for me (brilliant developers) that doesn't mean I hang out with them on weekends. I give them opportunity though.

You hired developers you thought were not very smart?Not very smart business iq.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2016, 07:48:35 AM »
 https://www.yahoo.com/news/egyptair-flight-804-crash-missing-000000139.html

Live updates: Search intensifies after EgyptAir 804 wreckage, body parts found

The search for missing EgyptAir flight 804 intensifies after crews spot airplane parts and human remains in the Mediterranean Sea. (Egyptian Defense Ministry)

Crews searching for the wreckage of EgyptAir flight 804, authorities said, have spotted airplane seats, a body part, and luggage items. The plane bound from Paris to Cairo, carrying 66 passengers and crewmembers, crashed in the Mediterranean Sea after disappearing from radar early Thursday. What brought down the plane is unknown, but Egypt’s civil aviation minister said that it’s more likely the tragedy was caused by a terrorist attack than by a technical malfunction. Yahoo News is following the latest developments in the live blog below.

4 minutes ago
WHAT WE KNOW

Airplane seats, body parts and luggage were spotted early Friday about 180 miles off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt.

No reported signs of survivors from EgyptAir Flight 804, which was carrying 56 passengers, seven crewmembers and three security officers from Paris to Cairo.

A satellite has spotted a possible oil slick in the same area where the plane disappeared, the European Space Agency says.

What brought down the plane is unknown, but Egypt’s civil aviation minister said that it’s more likely the tragedy was caused by a terrorist attack than by a technical malfunction.

Passengers included 30 Egyptians, 15 French, two Canadians and nine other people.

A U.S. review of satellite imagery so far has not produced any signs of an explosion, Reuters reported.

Flight 804 was cruising at 37,000 feet before it lost contact. The plane “swerved and then plunged” before descending, Greece’s defense minister said.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2016, 08:13:38 AM »
You hired developers you thought were not very smart?Not very smart business iq.

Considering we will hit $60+mm in sales this year I'd say my business iq is decent  ;)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2016, 08:29:34 AM »

They may be equally stupid but one is 1000 times more dangerous. If you dont believe that you need help.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2016, 08:30:05 AM »
Considering we will hit $60+mm in sales this year I'd say my business iq is decent  ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2016, 08:31:32 AM »