Author Topic: Hey Trump. If you thought Bill Clinton was a rapist, why was he at your wedding?  (Read 1089 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump called Bill Clinton a rapist on hannity.

Makes you wonder why he played golf with him, had him at his wedding, chatted with him about running...  :-X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Makes you wonder why he played golf with him, had him at his wedding, chatted with him about running...  :-X

the only thing I wonder is why you're so fucking loopy

what are the odds that people like him  (I'm referring to celebrity/famous people, politicians, etc..) casually socialize among the same people (just like you do with the Bud Light swilling hicks in your neighborhood) and it doesn't mean shit.

A wedding for a guy like Trump is nothing more than a social event or a party (and it's often that way for many people). The same goes for golfing and all kinds of other shit.  

That's the much more obvious conclusion but for some reason you've decided that not only are they lifelong friends but that Bill Clinton controls Donald Trump (a word class narcissit and ego maniac) and has convinced him to do his bidding to benefit his wife.

I'm sure they all get together for a chuckle and Bill tells Trump to call him a rapist in public and say all kinds of nasty shit about Hilary as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
would any of us let a known rapist come to our wedding?   he called him lots of names, but rapist was the worst.

he also golfed with him frequently. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
would any of us let a known rapist come to our wedding?   he called him lots of names, but rapist was the worst.

he also golfed with him frequently. 

Trump is good friends with Mike Tyson (you can find tons of photo's of them together so that meets the 240 standard of "lifelong friends") and Tyson is a convicted rapist

Tyson has endorsed Donald Trump and I'm not aware of Trump repudiating or rejecting his endorsement

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How many rapists does a person need to hang out with, in order to be classified as an enabler?

Trump is good friends with a lot of people with violent histories, huh?  Bobby Knight practically gave him a BJ.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How many rapists does a person need to hang out with, in order to be classified as an enabler?

Trump is good friends with a lot of people with violent histories, huh?  Bobby Knight practically gave him a BJ.

How many times are you going to repeat this idiotic plant meme before you realize you're certifiably insane

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How many times are you going to repeat this idiotic plant meme before you realize you're certifiably insane

either trump's a dem plant, or trump is a rapist sympathizer.

either way, i'm not a fan.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
either trump's a dem plant, or trump is a rapist sympathizer.

either way, i'm not a fan.

or Trump is just saying any shocking thing that he can knowing that idiots like you will eat it up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
or Trump is just saying any shocking thing that he can knowing that idiots like you will eat it up

are you saying clinton isn't a rapist?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
are you saying clinton isn't a rapist?

I'm saying you're a rapist

Trump told me so I assume that it's true

Seriously - are you really this much of a fucking dipshit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Pretty sure trump had many men who committed rape at his wedding.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Makes you wonder why he played golf with him, had him at his wedding, chatted with him about running...  :-X

You and your family voted Obama, Sharpton has been to the White House over 80 time (basically an open invitation. Twana Brawly anyone?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You and your family voted Obama, Sharpton has been to the White House over 80 time (basically an open invitation. Twana Brawly anyone?

youre using 2008 debate tactics today.   poor form, bro.

if you're using obama to defend trump, that's just putting them in the same category.  Trump is full of shit, he's an ass, he's false calling people on rape.  Clinton is a lot of things - very evil things - but a rapist?  No.  His mistresses knew he had a wife and most jumped at the chance to blow him. 

falsely accusing someone of rape is nasty shit.  defending these false acccusations is poor form, bro.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
2 women ACCUSED Clinton of it - so Trump calls him a rapist.  Due to ACCUSATIONS.

But when Cain was accused by, say, a dozen women?   That was just right-wing conspiracy, right?  ;)

Funny how we don't need convictions when it's a democrat?   My morning fox news host was ripping up clinton for the rape accusations - I don't recall Cain getting the same treatment due to accusations.

I gotta say, the lack of repubs defending Trump tells us a lot.  In 2008 or 2012, this would have been debated.  Every repub just kinda knows trump is emotional and impulsive to make such an accusation.  They don't even bother defending him.  They know he's a trashy democrat wearing a republican t-shirt.