Author Topic: BB Heart Transplant Case ...well known apparently but no name mentioned  (Read 4564 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
interesting ergo log story. last line is pretty harsh but true. who is this iron warrior the article is talking about. getbig detectives needed.

http://www.ergo-log.com/hearttransplant.html

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
I stopped  reading after his they claimed a normal cykle for a national level champ is 6weeks on twice a year and 250mg each 5day and a littlediuretics

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
I stopped  reading after his they claimed a normal cykle for a national level champ is 6weeks on twice a year and 250mg each 5day and a littlediuretics

interesting, so you stopped the sentence right before his friend said he lied and was taking more shit like igf. try to read again. its really not a hard read bro damn

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Let's not forget that needing a heart transplant is a VERY uncommon complication of BB/BB drug use/ BB drug abuse......it won't happen unles there is a genetic disposition......not saying juicing is a good thing, though.

Says Dr Dutch, MD, MSc
Holland, Europe

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
pretty sure I know who it is

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

trolling, im feeding it likely. who is it then?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Yeah, very easy to figure it out.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Holland, Europe

I didn't know you were Hollish.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Another surgery for Coleman.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Let's not forget that needing a heart transplant is a VERY uncommon complication of BB/BB drug use/ BB drug abuse......it won't happen unles there is a genetic disposition......not saying juicing is a good thing, though.

Says Dr Dutch, MD, MSc
Holland, Europe

What are you talking about, heart failure is not some kind of rare condition in pro bodybuilders.  That's what Nasser died from and I'm sure he's not the only one

All the aas/gh, hypertension, & stimulants is a good way to wear your heart out prematurely 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
still no name? im starting to think this is a made up story if getbiggers cant even name him

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Says Dr Dutch, MD, MSc
Holland, Europe

What about dilated cardiomyopathy or gh causing asymmetrical septal growth?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
What about dilated cardiomyopathy or gh causing asymmetrical septal growth?

I suspect the "Dr" may be full of shit

Skylge

• Getbig IV
The psycho in question is now 50 years old?

falco

• Getbig V

Says Dr Dutch, MD, MSc
Holland, Europe

Told my cardiologist i used steroids in the past. Several compounds, alway around half a gram total a week. He couldn't care less. Just told me not to smoke ever.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Most bb are more interested in hair transplant

drkaje

• Getbig V
Told my cardiologist i used steroids in the past. Several compounds, alway around half a gram total a week. He couldn't care less. Just told me not to smoke ever.

Do you think the advice would be the same if he was informed of your current use?

Why a Cardiologist at your age?

falco

• Getbig V
The article was clear about the notion that the heart should be given to someone who deserved it, not a hormone abuser.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

yeah i dont even smoke the occasional cigar anymore. shit just looks so terrible for u

falco

• Getbig V
Do you think the advice would be the same if he was informed of your current use?

Why a Cardiologist at your age?

I'm 39. I am seing long time friends who made the same mistakes i did, dying of heart attack or getting severelly crippled by them. I wanted a check-up.

falco

• Getbig V
yeah i dont even smoke the occasional cigar anymore. shit just looks so terrible for u

I have never smoked in my life. Just the steroids in my early thirties.

drkaje

• Getbig V

A 15 year by the WHO study found no statistical difference between the mortality rates of cigar smokers (5 or less/day) and the general population. Any of the data you see on posters is drawn from a European study of people who smoke 'dry' cigars (think Schimmelpenninck) and inhale.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I wonder if they changed some of the details about the bodybuilder.

They might be referring to Mike Mattarazzo?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Mike Quinn is from Florida... they mentioned Florida.