Author Topic: Hardcore dieting bet......  (Read 11261 times)

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: Hardcore dieting bet......
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
Well, to one who lives on welfare it probably is   ;D

Let me see what your diet looks like....

Not really, some of us just don't see the need to spend money on food.  My diet is quite simple.

Vitamins: 1000mg vitamin C, progressive multi vitamin, fish oil cap
Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup skim milk, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 scoops whey, 4 tablespoons wheat germ
Meal 2: 1 chicken breast, 5 egg whites, brocolli (1 glucosamine and chondroitine tab)
Meal 3: 1 can of tuna, 5 egg whites, brocolli ((1 glucosamine and chondroitine tab)
Meal 4: 1 chicken breast, 5 egg whites, brocolli (1 glucosamine and chondroitine tab)
Meal 5: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops whey, 1/4 cup skim milk
Meal 6: 2 scoops of muscle milk, either in water or skim milk

Nothing special.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2006, 01:01:09 PM »
Not really, some of us just don't see the need to spend money on food.  My diet is quite simple.

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup skim milk, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 scoops whey, 4 tablespoons wheat germ
Meal 2: 1 chicken breast, 5 egg whites, brocolli (1 glucosamine and chondroitine tab)
Meal 3: 1 can of tuna, 5 egg whites, brocolli ((1 glucosamine and chondroitine tab)
Meal 4: 1 chicken breast, 5 egg whites, brocolli (1 glucosamine and chondroitine tab)
Meal 5: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops whey, 1/4 cup skim milk
Meal 6: 2 scoops of muscle milk, either in water or skim milk

Nothing special.

Wow, nice diet although your carbs are VERY low, 50 a day only?  That's less then me.  Also with such a good diet I am surprised you use muscle milk.  You training for a show?

Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »
Wow, nice diet although your carbs are VERY low, 50 a day only?  That's less then me.  Also with such a good diet I am surprised you use muscle milk.  You training for a show?

An123 couldn't place ahead of Jr. High boys..... 

;D

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2006, 01:19:55 PM »
I'm not a big *cough* fat *cough* guy like get_bigger but I do fine for myself  ;D.  I'm not a bodybuilder, I use weights to stay healthy and for functional strength.  So I just use diet to supplement that.  In retro I should add more carbs, I think it is more than 50 though.

My training program is more interesting than my diet:
http://www.theironwarrior.com/docs/workouts/3-Day_Split_Power-Speed_ver1.0.pdf

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2006, 01:31:27 PM »
An123 couldn't place ahead of Jr. High boys..... 

;D

P.S is that a challenge tubby?  :-*

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »
P.S is that a challenge tubby?  :-*

Let me find some Jr. high boys   ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »
Diet looks fine, I would lower the fat intake like Adonis said. And your diet does look expensive. Might want to throw can of tuna to replace the salmon, or some chicken.
Also yeah a cheat meal or cheat day does kick start the metabolism but were talking after like 4 weeks of sticking to a diet is when that happens, and you have to be at a low BF % to really do it for it to be effective.
Well keep us posted.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 10:57:20 AM »
Diet looks fine, I would lower the fat intake like Adonis said. And your diet does look expensive. Might want to throw can of tuna to replace the salmon, or some chicken.
Also yeah a cheat meal or cheat day does kick start the metabolism but were talking after like 4 weeks of sticking to a diet is when that happens, and you have to be at a low BF % to really do it for it to be effective.
Well keep us posted.

Thanks for the advice youandme.  Dang, 4 weeks?  I thought your metabolism adjusted to your intake quicker than that.  We will see how it goes.   I have dropped the fat intake to around 100 g's a day from 160, which I mostly get from my protein shakes and almonds.  I have been alternating fish and chicken as the staple of my diet every other day for the last couple days so thats fine.  I have also added green beans here and there.  My problem is fluctating my carb intake day to day with something other than oatmeal  :-\  Any suggestions?

Bast175

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2006, 06:48:24 PM »
161g fat = 1449 calories.   Do you realize that your diet was 40-50% fat, wtf kind of a diet is that?

100g fat is still on the high end.   

Bast175

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »
Also, how does a protein shake have 18g fat in it??   Are you sure about that?

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 07:02:21 AM »
161g fat = 1449 calories.   Do you realize that your diet was 40-50% fat, wtf kind of a diet is that?

100g fat is still on the high end.   

Well, it's a f**king kind of diet thats working.  I am losing weight and no muscle so far so thats what I am gonna keep on doing.  And I have cut my fat intake in half. 

Muscle Milk is high on the fat side, read a label.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 09:56:01 AM »
Well, it's a f**king kind of diet thats working.  I am losing weight and no muscle so far so thats what I am gonna keep on doing.  And I have cut my fat intake in half. 

Muscle Milk is high on the fat side, read a label.

Feisty today, you MUST be on a diet ;)
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2006, 10:03:24 AM »
Eating a couple chicken breast as I type....   :-\

Sorry for the meltdown yeterday, I don't konw what came over me.  That diet mt dew did help.....no cravings today whatsoever   :-[

Bast175

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2006, 03:32:20 PM »
If you're having cravings already you're in big trouble, mister.  :o

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »
What-a-biatch, little diet getting you down chubby? *dangles donut on a string just out of get_fatters reach*  ;D.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 11:52:16 AM »
LOL.....

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 12:23:24 PM »
What-a-biatch, little diet getting you down chubby? *dangles donut on a string just out of get_fatters reach*  ;D.

LMAO...get_fatter...you are such a dick:)
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2006, 12:31:48 PM »
get_fatter though, that was a good one.  Hey you told me you had to be big to bounce...your words NOT mine :D
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2006, 12:33:30 PM »
NOT FAT!!!!!!  And don't say what I said after what you said to cover up what you meant....I think.   :-\   You called me thick!

Yeah, it was pretty funny....lol

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2006, 12:43:18 PM »
and I didn't say it was true...just funny ;)
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2006, 12:48:51 PM »
 ;D 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2006, 07:46:36 PM »
Stay the course as best as you can bro.   Your bet will payoff...7 weeks are gonna come and go anyway, so you might as well look better for it, than worse.
My diet is close to yours, but i have a sneak meal every 3rd day and it seems to help.

Soon you wont need cardio on this plan..the diet alone will work.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2006, 10:36:08 PM »
Need variety in carbs replace with grits, or rice. If your diet is working for now then great stick with it. But your body doesnt adapt to the food that fast, in fact if you binge to much you can hurt yourself!!! Insulin resistance, sticking to a clena diet then bombarding the body with crap, hurts the intestines, and soon your body adapts, and that is bad!! That is why you should not cheat as much, 4 weeks and then boom have a cheat meal, and work out. The next step you can do to take this diet up a notch will simply be to replace your protein shake with a more cleaner brand, to replace the amount of fat mm has

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2006, 08:05:06 AM »
Sounds good guys, thanks for the advice.  My clean diet is doing great for me, just eating the right way I can tell a big difference.  I am having a cheat meal about once a week and am trying to keep even them as clean as possible.  Weight wise it is crazy and I quit trying to figure it out.  I'm on a EC stack, cut my protein shakes to pre and post workout only, taking explode, still on MM, eliptical 3 x's a week at 45 min and I am up to 218.  Been gaining weight so I hvae been keeping tabs on my waistline and it is getting smaller despite gaining weight.  So something must be retaining water or something....I dunno.  But I am eating clean and looking better and getting stronger so I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.