Author Topic: Strongtropin or Norditropin  (Read 1875 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Strongtropin or Norditropin
« on: May 23, 2016, 05:54:46 AM »
I can get either one of these.. what would you recommend ? im pretty much on a low budget... how could i get most of 200iu of hgh... 5 days on, 2 days off ? Thinking about doing 3-4 iu... i want to use it for size

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Strongtropin or Norditropin
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 08:07:44 AM »
I can get either one of these.. what would you recommend ? im pretty much on a low budget... how could i get most of 200iu of hgh... 5 days on, 2 days off ? Thinking about doing 3-4 iu... i want to use it for size

That's what I do if I want to save money.  But some guys on here use peptides along with the growth to get a better bang for their buck. Hopefully, they chime in.

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 02:32:55 PM »
200 iu of a pharm grade GH isn't going to give you any type of size that you'd be happy with, forget about a generic.
Best way to use 200iu for size is to not get it, take that $$ and spend it on a test deca dbol cycle

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 03:24:31 PM »
200 iu of a pharm grade GH isn't going to give you any type of size that you'd be happy with, forget about a generic.
Best way to use 200iu for size is to not get it, take that $$ and spend it on a test deca dbol cycle

I have a lot of AAS, thats not the proplem for me... maybe i should just save money, to buy more hgh later on or just a new car haha

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 09:20:50 AM »
This is just my opinion and i know the gens are frowned upon but i did two kits of gen and i def filled out in a nice way, i looked like i was pumped all the time, switched to jintropin just cause i had the cash but when i was on the generics i can honestly say i wasnt disatisfied.  I was doing about 4 to 5 ius a day

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »
This is just my opinion and i know the gens are frowned upon but i did two kits of gen and i def filled out in a nice way, i looked like i was pumped all the time, switched to jintropin just cause i had the cash but when i was on the generics i can honestly say i wasnt disatisfied.  I was doing about 4 to 5 ius a day

sounds nice.. makes me wanna try it now.