Author Topic: HOLLYWEIRD Revealed As A Cesspool of Kiddie-Diddlers - A CRISIS OF PEDOPHILIA  (Read 10253 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Hollywood is protected not unlike the Vatican. This Wood guy just went to the top of most peoples dead pools.
He'll overdose on crystal and they'll claim he was depressed. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
To be fair if I was a Hollywood producer I'd sodomize Jennifer Lawrence regularly.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Gollum did a little more than just bite off some fingers....  :o
a

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
To be fair if I was a Hollywood producer I'd sodomize Jennifer Lawrence regularly.

x2

Nicest butthole since Che's wife's.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
seems plausible

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Pedowood is real.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
These actors care so much about the molesting problem...they literally out nobody.  They just toss the term around like that old directors cock they had fun with back in 89'.  Huge advancements.
The fact is, Hollywood types care much more about their own paycheck and fame, than really stopping molesting.  Any actor with something to lose is going to stfu and accept you are Hollywood's boy whore.
That's no big deal, just don't spew your "disapproval" of it and have no balls to out anyone.  Most on tv would sell their mother for 5 minutes of the spotlight.  Is it a surprise they allowed themselves to get butt banged for a cameo on "Who's the Boss?"  Haha
If it's any consolation, I hear Rob Riener has a small micropenis.  We can all sleep better now.
N

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
These actors care so much about the molesting problem...they literally out nobody.  They just toss the term around like that old directors cock they had fun with back in 89'.  Huge advancements.
The fact is, Hollywood types care much more about their own paycheck and fame, than really stopping molesting.  Any actor with something to lose is going to stfu and accept you are Hollywood's boy whore.
That's no big deal, just don't spew your "disapproval" of it and have no balls to out anyone.  Most on tv would sell their mother for 5 minutes of the spotlight.  Is it a surprise they allowed themselves to get butt banged for a cameo on "Who's the Boss?"  Haha
If it's any consolation, I hear Rob Riener has a small micropenis.  We can all sleep better now.

They chalk it up to the cost of being famous.  You're right though in that out of the hundreds of famous actors are thousands who never became famous, but probably had to suck 10 cocks on set or got raped.  Where are they?  Are they afraid of their lives to speak out?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Elijah is backtracking now and saying he was misunderstood. Probably got a few phone calls last night..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Elijah is backtracking now and saying he was misunderstood. Probably got a few phone calls last night..

Uh oh!

Hopefully nothing will happen to him this year or the next.

Yet another "Drug-overdose" maybe?
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

link?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
lolol.  He definitely git warned.

Had a knock on his door late at night.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
lolol.  He definitely git warned.

Yup, most likely death threats and/or job loss.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Yup, most likely death threats and/or job loss.

Well I don't think he was getting many job offers anyways.  You always seem to hear complaints against Hollywood when they are unemployed.

I'd like to hear Jennifer Lawrence years from now explain how many cocks she's had to get her Oscar nod for a shitty role.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Well I don't think he was getting many job offers anyways.  You always seem to hear complaints against Hollywood when they are unemployed.

I'd like to hear Jennifer Lawrence years from now explain how many cocks she's had to get her Oscar nod for a shitty role.

She was taking all of these pictures for someone... some lucky SOB...

http://i.imgur.com/Ibq07an.jpg

https://vid.me/VAl

:o :o :o

http://imgur.com/a/s0Hou
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

If not job loss, then I assume some form of physical threats to either him or his family.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
She was taking all of these pictures for someone... some lucky SOB...

Yes, I have every one of those images saved.  She's portrayed as America's sweetheart, girl next door but obviously is just a little whore.  Those are just the images they hacked from her iphone.  I can imagine how many other cameras, iphones etc... have the full video where she's straddling that cock.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV

The odd thing is they let themselves get abused again and again.  I find this account of what happened to Michael Egan baffling.  The first time you're locked in a safe a gun point you need to leave.  It's the desire for fame that allows this type of abuse to occur repeatedly.

tom joad

• Getbig V
seems plausible

my friend's little brother & mom were on that show in the 80s and won a trip to Disneyland haha.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Your friend's mom's second son sounds like a whore.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
my friend's little brother & mom were on that show in the 80s and won a trip to Disneyland haha.

Your friends little brother and mom got some skeletons in their closet...

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
possibiltiy that get biggers have mum issues ???