Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Aaron Singerman *QUITS* Blackstone Labs  (Read 44559 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] Aaron Singerman *QUITS* Blackstone Labs
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2016, 09:26:33 AM »
LMFAO  :D

I expect him to be wearing an orange jumpsuit within a year

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2016, 09:38:57 AM »
Hahahaha you prob won't get anymore free supps now that Aaron is gone hahahahahaha
Pj will clean house and drop u quickly
Think how much hell save not sending u products

More than you ever got....which was nothing... ;D  Besides, I didn't just get supplements without putting in a little promotional work.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2016, 09:41:15 AM »
Yeah, when I was 17 and gullible.

But I also thought that the WWF was real when I was 17.

What's your point?
well food is most important,training ,other than the obvious 'drugs' for an edge ,you don't personally use supplements at all due to not knowing what your buying or just they are worthless in your opinion.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2016, 09:44:53 AM »

More than you ever got....which was nothing... ;D  Besides, I didn't just get supplements without putting in a little promotional work.

This is true. You also got several XXXL T-shirts & a hat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »
well food is most important,training ,other than the obvious 'drugs' for an edge ,you don't personally use supplements at all due to not knowing what your buying or just they are worthless in your opinion.

Both. They go hand-in-hand. Often, the fact that you don't know what you're buying, usually makes them useless, i.e., someone already showed how you can fill a pill with a certain percentage of rice and flour and call it a supplement. From 2:19 on.....

X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2016, 09:56:40 AM »
Both. They go hand-in-hand. Often, the fact that you don't know what you're buying, usually makes them useless, i.e., someone already showed how you can fill a pill with a certain percentage of rice and flour and call it a supplement. From 2:19 on.....

that scene was interesting from bigger/faster/stronger .some insight there.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2016, 10:57:51 AM »

More than you ever got....which was nothing... ;D  Besides, I didn't just get supplements without putting in a little promotional work.
im sure they sent u expired and already opened used products
Wow so jealous they sent u the weakest pre workout on the market
w

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2016, 11:43:22 AM »
A person close to the situation told me that Aaron was doing like 90% of the work but only getting 40% of the money and that wasn't sitting too well with him. He has a huge ego and considers himself the brains while PJ is the brawn. He asked PJ to step it up but PJ is happy with where they're at and isn't as greedy or ambitious as Aaron. So since Aaron is doing most of the work, he threatened to start his own company and let PJ keep Blackstone/Prime for himself, but keeping his equity in the company. At first, PJ said ok, but now is reconsidering and thinking that reducing Aaron's equity to 10-20% is probably more fair if PJ has to now do 90% of the work. Aaron also understands that the supplement industry thrives on new and "innovative" products and that the honeymoon period for Blackstone/Prime is over and a new and "innovative" product line will have the same initial success that Blackstone/Prime benefitted from. One thing is certain: While PJ and Aaron are still speaking (texting), lawyers are getting involved and it's safe to assume that like most squabbles over money, their friendship will go the way of Eduardo Saverin and Mark Zuckerberg.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2016, 12:28:24 PM »
I think our main concern should lie with Aaron Clark who works hard for Blackstone/Prime.  Slingerblade  didn't even acknowledge him in his FB vids.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2016, 01:33:11 PM »
A person close to the situation told me that Aaron was doing like 90% of the work but only getting 40% of the money and that wasn't sitting too well with him. He has a huge ego and considers himself the brains while PJ is the brawn. He asked PJ to step it up but PJ is happy with where they're at and isn't as greedy or ambitious as Aaron. So since Aaron is doing most of the work, he threatened to start his own company and let PJ keep Blackstone/Prime for himself, but keeping his equity in the company. At first, PJ said ok, but now is reconsidering and thinking that reducing Aaron's equity to 10-20% is probably more fair if PJ has to now do 90% of the work. Aaron also understands that the supplement industry thrives on new and "innovative" products and that the honeymoon period for Blackstone/Prime is over and a new and "innovative" product line will have the same initial success that Blackstone/Prime benefitted from. One thing is certain: While PJ and Aaron are still speaking (texting), lawyers are getting involved and it's safe to assume that like most squabbles over money, their friendship will go the way of Eduardo Saverin and Mark Zuckerberg.

How is it that you were able to break this before Melvin Goodrum?

Are you also best pals with Aaron & will be there for him if he needs you like Melvin Goodrum?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2016, 01:43:11 PM »

Are you also best pals with Aaron & will be there for him if he needs you like Melvin Goodrum?

but Melvin goodrum is best friends with pj and Aaron
He says they are best best friends
Melvin is vital to their company
Right?
But Melvin says...
w

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2016, 01:47:05 PM »
Right?
But Melvin says...

This is what's confusing to me.

Melvin Goodrum never lies, so when he claims that he's friends with PJ & Aaron, & an industry insider, I take it at face value.

Someone 'splain this to me.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2016, 01:48:24 PM »

LOL.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2016, 01:52:17 PM »

all getbig kidding aside, that isn't such a bad idea.   I look back to days when I was family-free, living in a trailer, driving an old car... i earned a college degree in no time, boosted skill set, had so much time to do anything...  

today it's so high-maintenance with family, jobs, so many responsibilities.   And i love it, it's the life I wanted.   But there are times when I do look back and think about how stress-free things were back then.   So I can never hate or criticize on an idea like this vince.   WIshing the best for you in it.  

Maybe you should have stopped after your 10th kid was born :)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2016, 01:54:59 PM »
Right?
But Melvin says...

LOL vince is like the jeering fan from Happy Gilmore

"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2016, 01:56:15 PM »
LOL vince is like the jeering fan from Happy Gilmore

HEY GILMORE YOU WILL NEVER HIT THAT SHOT,'YA JACKASS'

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »
HEY GILMORE YOU WILL NEVER HIT THAT SHOT,'YA JACKASS'

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!.....JACKASS!

lol
"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2016, 02:44:34 PM »
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!.....JACKASS!

lol
HEY BOB THAT HECKLER IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF...GILMORE I HOPE YOUR A BETTER HOCKEY PLAYER THAN  A GOLFER..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2016, 03:29:05 PM »

::)
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2016, 03:35:12 PM »
HEY BOB THAT HECKLER IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF...GILMORE I HOPE YOUR A BETTER HOCKEY PLAYER THAN  A GOLFER..

lol

the one who played happy's handler is that blonde milf mom on modern family
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2016, 03:54:35 PM »
::)

What are you rolling your eyes for lardo?

You didn't even know 'your pal' Aaron was quitting.

You know about as much insider info about BSL as you do about a keto diet.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2016, 04:13:10 PM »
I would like to know how the FDA's Federal indictment of Blackstone over SARMS will effect Aaron & PJ's bottom line.  This all happened around the same time... not saying it's related, though.  I have no clue.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2016, 05:08:48 PM »
What are you rolling your eyes for lardo?

You didn't even know 'your pal' Aaron was quitting.

You know about as much insider info about BSL as you do about a keto diet.
Vince is extremely hurt by the fact that he was seriously out of the loop on this.  Jason Genova probably knew before Vince.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2016, 05:13:18 PM »

"