Author Topic: PDI Will Rule in 3 Years - 2006  (Read 24898 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: PDI Will Rule in 3 Years
« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2006, 08:29:09 PM »
Yes it was ;D

Why did he meltdown so easily? ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2006, 01:15:11 AM »
from reading chicks posts in this thread it seems as though he is more concerned with the ifbb then the pro athletes rights(athletes rep?)...... hmmmmmmmm. shouldnt it be the oposite?
real men= no rubbers

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2008, 02:48:21 PM »
bump...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2008, 04:26:13 PM »
Wow the whole Getbig ganged up on Chick saying that the PDI had a chance and Chick laughed at them and said noway, conlcusion Chick spanked them all, way to go Chick.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2008, 08:21:01 PM »
The plan that is in place by PDI will blow the IFBB away in 3 years. If PDI has 15 shows in 3 years IFBB will be in deep trouble. What IFBB doesn't know is that many of their officials will soon switch which will further weaken IFBB.

And, do you really think all the shows on their schedule will take place this year?? I think they will cancel 2 or 3 of them and they will look worse. Also, look where the shows are held. They are held in school auditoriums instead of theaters. IFBB is putting the sport back 30 years.

I am a former pro. I know what was once there. I am happy PDI has been created and will rule!
INSIDER Z  (the man who sees tomorrow)

;D

I think to people are under estimating the potential in endorsements.  As you knwo there are 6 shows this year in Europe.  There will be more next year and in other countries.  There are huge supplements companies abroad who will be looking for PDI athletes to sponsor. And when the orient opens up watch out!  Everyone knows how the Japanese and Asian markets are and how much money they spend. 

Hmm...... funny how things don't work out the way you think!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »
Bob rules the world.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »
insider z.

publicly buttfucked by his own words

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
I'll be more than happy to be sitting in the 3rd row...let's just hope theres people sitting behind me...!

One of Chick's best lines ever.

;D

Chick:  1
GetBig: 0

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »
well this didn't come to fruition.  however if pdi had serious dollars(hundreds of millions, or billions) backing them and they didnt just give away pro cards they would have had a much better chance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2008, 11:52:26 PM »
The plan that is in place by PDI will blow the IFBB away in 3 years. If PDI has 15 shows in 3 years IFBB will be in deep trouble. What IFBB doesn't know is that many of their officials will soon switch which will further weaken IFBB.

And, do you really think all the shows on their schedule will take place this year?? I think they will cancel 2 or 3 of them and they will look worse. Also, look where the shows are held. They are held in school auditoriums instead of theaters. IFBB is putting the sport back 30 years.

I am a former pro. I know what was once there. I am happy PDI has been created and will rule!

INSIDER Z  (the man who sees tomorrow)

it failed.

However, if Wayne didn't get the cancer return, year #2 of the PDI was going to have 6-8 shows.  There were Euro promoters set up.

2 shows first year.
6 shows second year.

10 in the 3rd year would have been reasonable.

You had Priest, St Cloud, Frey, Sami, another IFBB guy I can't recall, BSA, and a fre good Euro guys.  Would you have had more IFBB guys jump?  Stats say yes.  1 guy in year one.  3 guys in year two.  Maybe 5 or 7 in year 3?  Entire possible as the trend goes.

It was dependent on one guy.  If Joe Weider got prostate cancer in 1960, would we have the IFBB today?  Doubtful.  PDI didn't fly.  Dependent on 1 guy who is focusing on more important things right now.  When Wayne recovers, with a new lease on life, should he return to the PDI mission, look out lol... it *could* be a scary beast.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2008, 01:24:27 AM »
must be a slow leak...it's taking 60 years to go down.

lets see them get 1 show off the ground before "ruling the world".

you're being awfully negative about something that may actually cause bodybuilders to earn some real money and real benefits.. a little competition never hurt anyone, thats why the IFBB are so pathetic (no offense to you of course im not directing it at you, you're kind of in a rock and a hard place it seems)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2008, 05:21:18 AM »
I think the biggest reason they failed was they hired a horrible T shirt guy. Keith was too fkn incompetent to get them their shirts and they weren't able to give away free advertising. Don't blame Waynes cancer, blame Keith.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2008, 05:53:06 AM »
I think the biggest reason they failed was they hired a horrible T shirt guy. Keith was too fkn incompetent to get them their shirts and they weren't able to give away free advertising. Don't blame Waynes cancer, blame Keith.
their most outspoken guy was a saggy titted ex power lifter who made the modern day Kovacs look like Jay Cutler :-\

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »
they have the nice idea to do business with money of the others (european sponsors)
their shows were in my opinion homo orientated,
nobody will regret end of PDI

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #189 on: July 19, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »
you're being awfully negative about something that may actually cause bodybuilders to earn some real money and real benefits.. a little competition never hurt anyone, thats why the IFBB are so pathetic (no offense to you of course im not directing it at you, you're kind of in a rock and a hard place it seems)
He ain't being negative, he is saying it how it is, you want facts or bs?, And the ifbb is still the way to go for bodyduilding now and always, thats a fact.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2017, 10:24:40 AM »
Did Insider Z ever pay up?