Author Topic: PDI Will Rule in 3 Years - 2006  (Read 24935 times)

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PDI Will Rule in 3 Years - 2006
« on: March 24, 2006, 09:36:23 AM »
The plan that is in place by PDI will blow the IFBB away in 3 years. If PDI has 15 shows in 3 years IFBB will be in deep trouble. What IFBB doesn't know is that many of their officials will soon switch which will further weaken IFBB.

And, do you really think all the shows on their schedule will take place this year?? I think they will cancel 2 or 3 of them and they will look worse. Also, look where the shows are held. They are held in school auditoriums instead of theaters. IFBB is putting the sport back 30 years.

I am a former pro. I know what was once there. I am happy PDI has been created and will rule!

INSIDER Z  (the man who sees tomorrow)

Insider Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PDI Will Rule in 3 Years
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
Insider, you speak wisdom and you speak optimism.  How soon til the first Pro Division Athlete will becomes known?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »
yeah...heres some great wisdom.

So you're telling me that all the alledged "corrupt officials" from  the IFBB, will soon be going to the "PDI"?

makes sense to me...

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 09:45:56 AM »
what is so funny about that Chick ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 09:46:23 AM »
Now you're talking, Bob.  You man that sinking ship.  Aye-aye, captain!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »
must be a slow leak...it's taking 60 years to go down.

lets see them get 1 show off the ground before "ruling the world".

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 09:51:23 AM »
yeah...heres some great wisdom.

So you're telling me that all the alledged "corrupt officials" from  the IFBB, will soon be going to the "PDI"?

makes sense to me...

You always sound very funny, Chick.
You'd have better chances as comedian than athlete's rep.
Your boss will never let those officials leave, they are the backbone of his power.

Insider Z
Insider Z

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 09:58:21 AM »
"let them leave"?

I'm pretty sure they can leave if they want...

amazing you guys wan't them, being corrupt and all.

so lets re-cap:

you're saying you're starting another BB fed...using 3-4th tier pro's and corrupt officials from the IFRBB?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 09:59:13 AM »
must be a slow leak...it's taking 60 years to go down.

lets see them get 1 show off the ground before "ruling the world".

The WBF would have flourished had the Internet been around back then.  All of us not on the IFBB payroll are bored with the monopolies, the predictability, and the fact that the IFBB just makes things boring.

You cannot deny that this year, that first show, will have some excitement.  The fact that you, Bob Chick, are arguing with me instead of making up excuses for avoiding Vince Taylor, shows you are concerned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »
you're saying you're starting another BB fed...using 3-4th tier pro's and corrupt officials from the IFRBB?

If it was 3rd tier pros, they might have asked you to come. They didn't.

No, this will be a steady mix of tier 1,2, and 3 guys the first year.  year two, once your Cutlers/Martinez'/Branchs see guys will lesser physiques pulling 3 times the money, they'll jump two.  Year two will be the big one.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 10:06:31 AM »
year 2??

Lets see SHOW 1, first...

LifterChick

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »
I really have some reservations about PDI making it.

For example take a look a Shawn Ray’s show, he is having trouble attracting top athletes and this is a sanctioned event.  The IFBB states that a card carrying Pro can’t enter and non-sanctioned event, so what kind of representation are they going to have on stage.  Even as it is now everybody is really dissapointed with shows that don't showcase top talent.  How many top tier pro's are joining PDI?  Hopes and wishes don't pay the bills.  Without the media supporting PDI, the athletes won't even land top dollar contracts because they just won't have the exposure needed.

Most of the Top Magazines are AMI owned and I can’t believe they are going to do anything to promote something that leads to direct competition with their Olympia.  What will happen with the signed athletes already, can they even leave without breaking contractural obligations?

I am not sure how many guys are willing to risk everything on a chance.  You don’t have to take a long look back to see what happened to some of the WBF guys and that was a guaranteed paycheck they jumped ship for, PDI isn’t.

Don’t get me wrong I will spend a few of my bucks supporting the PDI when they do come out, if we don’t do that at least they will never survive.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 10:08:48 AM »
chick, that's whats up big dawg
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 10:10:17 AM »
MD is gonna get behind PDI.  After being treated like crap at recent O/ASCs, they'd love nothing more than to see the IFBB and Bob Dickerillo go down in flames.

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 10:13:12 AM »
"let them leave"?

I'm pretty sure they can leave if they want...

amazing you guys wan't them, being corrupt and all.

so lets re-cap:

Chick,
you are funny no more.
Besides being the worst athletes' rep ever, it sounds you are dyslexic, too.
Those you consider "corrupted officials" are the backbone of your boss' power.
Who was in the judging panels during the last shows? Bedway, Big Steve, Rockell, Crane...
Same fellowship of the ring.
I didn't noticed any "spring cleaning" since Manion and you took place.
Business as usual.

Insider Z

Insider Z

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
240 or 4k posts-

I've got an idea...why don't you contact Wayne and see about being a promoter for the PDI?

Surely, with your marketing genius and the money you claim to make...I see big $$$ in YOUR future.

This the PERFECT opportunity for a young entrepreneur such as yourself to grasp a once in a lifetime chance, and finally be a pert of pro bb in some manor other than posting bullshit on the internet all day...

GO FOR IT KID!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »
Chick,
you are funny no more.
Besides being the worst athletes' rep ever, it sounds you are dyslexic, too.
Those you consider "corrupted officials" are the backbone of your boss' power.
Who was in the judging panels during the last shows? Bedway, Big Steve, Rockell, Crane...
Same fellowship of the ring.
I didn't noticed any "spring cleaning" since Manion and you took place.
Business as usual.

Insider Z

You're making as much sense as you did when you started the "Pro division will be paying for their athletes insurance.." thread.

After I exposed you as a complete idiot, amazingly...you never posted again to explain yourself.

It's YOU GUYS that think they're corrupt and crooked...that's why you're looking for greener pastures, right?

In your own words, you say some of those same oficials will be crosing over to the promised land....

I'll ask you again: WHY DO YOU WANT THEM?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 10:25:26 AM »
I've got an idea...why don't you contact Wayne and see about being a promoter for the PDI?

Surely, with your marketing genius and the money you claim to make...I see big $$$ in YOUR future.

This the PERFECT opportunity for a young entrepreneur such as yourself to grasp a once in a lifetime chance, and finally be a pert of pro bb in some manor other than posting bullshit on the internet all day...

GO FOR IT KID!!

Bob, I appreciate career advice from nonsustainable earner like yourself, but I'll pass.  Turns out doing contract work without binding affiliations is working out a little better for me.

Since we're talking about careers, though... Tell me, what have you done in your year as Athlete's Rep to grow the sport?  From what I can see, there is still no health insurance, judging still reeks, prize $ sucks, and it doesn't pay to put on a show.  Plus mag sales are down.

In the last 3 months, I've got freecraigtitus.com on MSNBC and hits through the roof, I've grown b7 to 1800 members, built the Pro Div fan site, and now I'm doing Pro Div athlete promotions, in addition to my regular client list- about 25 full sites and launches in 10 weeks.  Plus my work outside of the BBing realm. And I'm just a "KID".  

Tell us, what have you achieved in the last year as Athlete's Rep?  It must scare the hell out of you to know that internet idiots can outperform you.

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2006, 10:27:17 AM »
Hey Chick,

you say that might not be a first show?
Well, as the man that sees tomorrow this is what I see
1) NoC will take place
2) You will be sitting in the third row
3) You will be there because the company you work for will be a sponsor

Insider Z
Insider Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 10:28:44 AM »
Any pic of Bob Chick sitting in the stands at a Pro Div show will be major pwnage.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 10:31:48 AM »
Hey Chick,

you say that might not be a first show?
Well, as the man that sees tomorrow this is what I see
1) NoC will take place
2) You will be sitting in the third row
3) You will be there because the company you work for will be a sponsor

Insider Z

If my company sponsors it..great. Thats not my call.

I'll be more than happy to be sitting in the 3rd row...let's just hope theres people sitting behind me...!

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 10:35:05 AM »
Bob,
you'd better get off the computer and start training 'cause Vince Taylor looks far better than you.
By the way, I will be sitting behind you because I have already bought my ticket.

Insider Z
Insider Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 10:39:23 AM »
If my company sponsors it..great. Thats not my call.

Interesting.

So you'd sell your image/likeness to a company whose sponsorships went against your own personal beliefs?

Some would call that "selling out".

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 10:40:48 AM »
Bob, I appreciate career advice from an illegal drug user and nonsustainable earner like yourself, but I'll pass.  Turns out doing contract work without binding affiliations is working out a little better for me.

Since we're talking about careers, though... Tell me, what have you done in your year as Athlete's Rep to grow the sport?  From what I can see, there is still no health insurance, judging still reeks, prize $ sucks, and it doesn't pay to put on a show.  Plus mag sales are down.

In the last 3 months, I've got freecraigtitus.com on MSNBC and hits through the roof, I've grown b7 to 1800 members, built the Pro Div fan site, and now I'm doing Pro Div athlete promotions, in addition to my regular client list- about 25 full sites and launches in 10 weeks.  Plus my work outside of the BBing realm. And I'm just a "KID". 

Tell us, what have you achieved in the last year as Athlete's Rep?  It must scare the hell out of you to know that internet idiots can outperform you.

What have I done to make the sport grow? are you joking?? More than anyone else has done in the last 40 years as far as the athletes are concerned.

1. group health insurance available to all IFBB pro's
2. 4th place finisher qualifies if top 3 already are (your boy Mustafa can thank me for that one.)
3. Judges scores made public to athletes
4. set up data base for all official IFBB shows/ info
5. 2 free tickets to all IFBB pro's to any IFBB event
6. IFBB show purse to be backed up/ insured

you're right...what have I done for the sport? Tough to compete with the guy that started
 "free craig titus.com"

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 10:42:53 AM »
Interesting.

So you'd sell your image/likeness to a company whose sponsorships went against your own personal beliefs?

Some would call that "selling out".

you're making yourself sound like an idiot...that doesn't even make sense.

What are MY personal beliefs, BTW...you don't you tell me?