Author Topic: Madonna, terrible tribute to Prince.  (Read 2196 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Madonna, terrible tribute to Prince.
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:25:35 PM »
Maybe this was already posted here. Why do they feel the need to cater to this dried up old cunny. They had an opportunity to put a soulful tribute together and, play his music and perhaps an actual video of the man himself. Instead this old whore is paraded out in her menopause body seeking attention much like she destroyed the tribute to Michael Jackson. Just my two cents.
h

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Madonna, terrible tribute to Prince.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 09:43:26 PM »
W

Eric2

• Getbig IV
h

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 11:18:31 PM »
Fuck that sounded like shit. What a disaster. Even Stevie sounded like shit.

Madonnas face looking like melting/smashed assholes makes it even worse.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 02:16:27 AM »
I give Madonna credit for trying to stay youthful and relevant within the industry but her attempts to do so often come across as being cringe worthy and desperate.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 04:24:58 AM »

She fell off after Jeter and Arod but I hear Jerter has some bad herpes and tends to give out as a gift

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 04:39:27 AM »

painful to watch her decline... she should just enjoy her wealth and leave it to the young chicks.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 05:11:22 AM »

She fell off after Jeter and Arod but I hear Jerter has some bad herpes and tends to give out as a gift
He probably hits them with..."It's all part of the sacrifice of sleeping with a World Champion."  I wonder if he uses the ol'...I'm allergic to latex....routine?
N

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 05:14:16 AM »
Maybe this was already posted here. Why do they feel the need to cater to this dried up old cunny. They had an opportunity to put a soulful tribute together and, play his music and perhaps an actual video of the man himself. Instead this old whore is paraded out in her menopause body seeking attention much like she destroyed the tribute to Michael Jackson. Just my two cents.

LOL When Madonna dies you'll probably be the first one crying saying how great she was and instead of living off painkillers for decades ,like Michael J and Prince she actually kept on working hard ,touring and releasing new material .

WooOSHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 05:48:56 AM »
The black cub with the bonsai on his head (I forgot his name but he sings like MJ) was crying on stage because of Prince passing.... then he goes to say something like  ' I didnt know the Guy"

WoooSHHHHHHH   I'm afraid of Americans   (Bowie's voice)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 06:18:38 AM »

LOL When Madonna dies you'll probably be the first one crying saying how great she was and instead of living off painkillers for decades ,like Michael J and Prince she actually kept on working hard ,touring and releasing new material .

WooOSHHHHHHHHH

Never liked her, not when she first started, not when she was current, and definitely not now or ever. She can't sing and she is ugly.
h

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 09:06:48 AM »

Never liked her, not when she first started, not when she was current, and definitely not now or ever. She can't sing and she is ugly.
YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR DR SEUSS...

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 12:31:02 PM »
Tributes suck period, but at least she knew the guy. The performance was heartfelt.

The only kind of tribute that might work would involve all of his former band members and artists who knew him well (Sheila E, Lenny Kravitz, Alicia Keys, Santana etc). Big production, 2 hour show, Jimmy Jam as the musical director.