Author Topic: jizz me up  (Read 3702 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
jizz me up
« on: May 24, 2016, 11:36:08 AM »
I was talking to this online guru prep coach and this is what he told me. Any truth in that?...

Talking about how high i can go on insulin and never feeling slight hypo

Well first off the guys using 4 ij or 10iu claiming hypo are idiots lol. All in there head. People have shot whole bottles of slin to commit suicide and did not happen of course we'll document. It's extremely rare medical issue.
Slin has been used upwards 35 000iu that's right 35k Google it

Taking about i used up to 30iu and how can i fix my insulin sensativity

Lol yes it's really funny the bro science. Insulin depends on carb intake naturally. A 3000cal diet average male makes 70 iu alone a day. 40iu a meal is not extreme.
Yes you can go hypo sweaty hungry but doesn't mean death just blood sugar is low not dangerous.
However depending on your meals your sensivity might be a little shit. Which isn't good.
Usually simple fix with 1000mcg chromium gtf form only once a day for 2 months. And grape seed extract 250 to 500mg twice a day.

You want to really push gains anyways add 100 iu Lantus and 20 to 30iu human each meal. Humalog.
Lantus is 8x more stronger binding to igf 1 receptors then Humalog.

Talking about dont i have to watch what i eat all day if i use lantus, due to how long acting it is

No. Slin doesn't make you fat. Like all my guys used slin with no gh. Slin doesn't add any extra fat peroid that your diet wouldn't have added anyways.
Don't believe that crap

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: jizz me up
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 11:36:59 AM »
I looked into his clients and he does have really good looking clients, so it looks like he knows what his doing

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 12:12:17 PM »
So to recap...

-100iu Lantus
-30iu Humalog every meal..

Let's say 6 meals a day. It's 180iu+100iu=280iu ed insulin

Let's think about a 200lb gentleman.
Diet:
CARBS= 280*10=2800g   or 280*5=1400g
PROTS= 300g
FATS = 50g

Yeah ofc 12k cals ed come on, without HGH??
When you have slin in your body you can't burn fats.

Maybe they are also on DNP...
Anyway 5.6k-12k cals a day only from carbs?

You should not listen to him....

This protocol makes more sense to me: https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/advanced-insulin-protocol.10800/

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 01:57:46 PM »
I've seen guys go hypo on less than 10 units of slin.

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 04:09:50 PM »
Shit, IVE gone hypo on 10iu of slin. Not enough to kill me polrobably, but enough to make me run thru CVS like a sweating madman eating candy off the shelves. Felt like shit

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 06:35:51 PM »
I could slam 10ius and starve and probably not feel anything. Then my sensitivity iscrap.. I also know one dude who slammed whole 300iiu humalog pen in the muscle(tried to kill himself) but unluckily for him he survived... but I'm very curious about that lantus thing... can anyone conform that ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 11:41:32 PM »
inject 10iu before training on empty stomach and tell me you dont go hypo from that...
i did that once with 6 or 7iu... just let me tell you i honestly think i nearly died and its IMPOSSIBLE to complete a workout on that

youll go hypo from the slightest activitity on 5iu+, just jacking off will make you go near coma
if your blood sugar is otherwise stable (you sit on your ass) then 5 or even 10iu will make you feel like shit but you wont drop
add in a workout or some activity and its a whole different ballgame

lantus use is also completely retarded. its quick gains for a huge price, because it causes insulin resistance within days of use, there are even studies on that  ::)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 09:08:13 AM »
inject 10iu before training on empty stomach and tell me you dont go hypo from that...
i did that once with 6 or 7iu... just let me tell you i honestly think i nearly died and its IMPOSSIBLE to complete a workout on that

youll go hypo from the slightest activitity on 5iu+, just jacking off will make you go near coma
if your blood sugar is otherwise stable (you sit on your ass) then 5 or even 10iu will make you feel like shit but you wont drop

lantus use is also completely retarded. its quick gains for a huge price, because it causes insulin resistance within days of use, there are even studies on that  ::)

Btw to reset insulin resistance you can always go on Test Deca + Keto diet (or just low carb, high fat diet) for 2/3 months and then switch to slin, high carb diet and other aas (Tren etc)

Anyway we are not PRO BB, i don't think that will be necessary to use more than 20iu of slin ed.
I'm thinking also that you will run insulin when you are near to your maximum development with AAS and you need more and more muscle (then you are a PRO).
Last thing, i have read of people running SLIN with HGH or SLIN with DNP.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 06:35:18 PM »

Man, you've done a lot of studies on that slin.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 01:44:44 AM »
Man, you've done a lot of studies on that slin.
;D that was not part of what i tested, but i assume that if i go hypo from walking to the grocery store then an intense session of jacking off will do the same to me  ;D ;D