Author Topic: The $5 Million D.C. Mansion Where The Obamas Will Live After Leaving White House  (Read 2108 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
*Applause*

And when you leave your DC house, go back to your home town of Chicago. 

The $5 Million D.C. Mansion Where The Obamas Will Live After Leaving The White House

by CHARLIE SPIERING
25 May 2016176

After President Obama leaves the White House, his family has plans to move to a $5 million mansion in Washington D.C.
According to Politico’s Mike Allen, Obama will lease the mansion from former Bill Clinton press secretary Joe Lockhart and Giovanna Gray.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms, according to the McFadden group. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

Watch this video to get a feel of how the Obamas will enjoy life after the White House:

The Obamas plan to live in Washington D.C. at least until their daughter Sasha finishes high school.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/5-million-d-c-mansion-obamas-will-live-leaving-white-house/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
333386 said obama would be bankrupt, divorced, and smoking crack in 3 months.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Can we ship him to China as a gift to them for being such a wonderful trading partner?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Can we ship him to China as a gift to them for being such a wonderful trading partner?

Works for me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Too bad Obama can't be more like Reagan and move into a house in Bel Air paid for by wealthy "friends"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Too bad Obama can't be more like Reagan and move into a house in Bel Air paid for by wealthy "friends"

Obama will turn the place into a part time crack den and whore house for tranny's and charge a fee to pay for the lease payments.   He is not buying the place - leasing it for years - so he will blow it out and leave the place in shambles for the landlord to deal with later on. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Obama will turn the place into a part time crack den and whore house for tranny's and charge a fee to pay for the lease payments.   He is not buying the place - leasing it for years - so he will blow it out and leave the place in shambles for the landlord to deal with later on.  

Hey welcome back, it's been a while, where have you been the last year?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama will turn the place into a part time crack den and whore house for tranny's and charge a fee to pay for the lease payments.   He is not buying the place - leasing it for years - so he will blow it out and leave the place in shambles for the landlord to deal with later on.  

maybe the clintons will move into the place when obama goes to jail for giving blowjobs in DC alleys?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
*Applause*

And when you leave your DC house, go back to your home town of Chicago. 

The $5 Million D.C. Mansion Where The Obamas Will Live After Leaving The White House

by CHARLIE SPIERING
25 May 2016176

After President Obama leaves the White House, his family has plans to move to a $5 million mansion in Washington D.C.
According to Politico’s Mike Allen, Obama will lease the mansion from former Bill Clinton press secretary Joe Lockhart and Giovanna Gray.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms, according to the McFadden group. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

Watch this video to get a feel of how the Obamas will enjoy life after the White House:

The Obamas plan to live in Washington D.C. at least until their daughter Sasha finishes high school.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/5-million-d-c-mansion-obamas-will-live-leaving-white-house/

The decor lacks color. It doesn't look like a home people live in. It looks 'staged' as if it were for sale. The exception is the little kids stuff and the bedroom with two cribs. Hope the Obama's can do a little redecorating while they rent this place.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
 Wow, already overspending on his $400,000 a year salary, broke by 65 or this guy is brave and dumb at the same time, he's already announcing his influence is up for sale while still in the  White House, unreal. :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Will be featured in a rap video soon - naked booty chicks in the pool - thugs doing weed in the corner.  Hoes will be pimped out, etc.  

Obama will be like Benson of the estate and just take orders of the party people running wild destroying the play.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wow, already overspending on his $400,000 a year salary, broke by 65 or this guy is brave and dumb at the same time, he's already announcing his influence is up for sale while still in the  White House, unreal. :o

Exactly - broke, divorced, chooming, and running a crack den/whore house in 2017

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Exactly - broke, divorced, chooming, and running a crack den/whore house in 2017

Hey SC did the court order to stay off the internet expire?

You're not the craziest guy on this board any more. 

240 is the new king of idiotic bullshit but I'm sure you can replace him again soon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey SC did the court order to stay off the internet expire?

You're not the craziest guy on this board any more. 

240 is the new king of idiotic bullshit but I'm sure you can replace him again soon

Busy with real life - figured id jump in for a little to see whats up

Not much changed on this board - hilarious to see though you and like 1 other are literally the only people even remotely supporting that evil witch Killary

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Not much changed on this board - hilarious to see though you and like 1 other are literally the only people even remotely supporting that evil witch Killary

This board has always been a right wing echo chamber

The primary in CA is in June and I'm voting for Bernie but I'll vote for whoever the Dem candidate is in the general election

I expect you totally in love with Trump

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

I don't think Straw Man does, though.  I don't know of anyone on here who says they back her, except Primemuscle.  But he's been an institutional voter his entire life and career (heavily intertwined) so he doesn't know how else to act.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This board has always been a right wing echo chamber

The primary in CA is in June and I'm voting for Bernie but I'll vote for whoever the Dem candidate is in the general election

I expect you totally in love with Trump

Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat who had Hillary in the front row of his wedding.  He is a clown and mentally unfit for office from what i can tell. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat who had Hillary in the front row of his wedding.  He is a clown and mentally unfit for office from what i can tell. 

WTF man - I guess all the lithium and electroshock treatments worked

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WTF man - I guess all the lithium and electroshock treatments worked

No - just call it like I see it. 

A sane person who really wanted to win the presidency given Trumps resume would NEVER act like does and is.   He is delusional and even if he somehow managed to win - would get himself impeached within 6 months due to his thinking he can order things like a wall, etc.

Either he is as uneducated on civics as he appears, or he is playing a game on a stupid segment of the electorate, or something else. 

Not sure but at a minimum he is an embarrasment how he acts.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
^We'll just have to see what he does this summer.  I still have hope.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No - just call it like I see it. 

A sane person who really wanted to win the presidency given Trumps resume would NEVER act like does and is.   He is delusional and even if he somehow managed to win - would get himself impeached within 6 months due to his thinking he can order things like a wall, etc.

Either he is as uneducated on civics as he appears, or he is playing a game on a stupid segment of the electorate, or something else. 

Not sure but at a minimum he is an embarrasment how he acts.   

Everything he's done is consistent with his public persona and character his entire life.  It was a winning formula for the primaries so why would he change it now.  He's neck in neck with Hillary in some polls.