Author Topic: Istanbul  (Read 1200 times)

carl164

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Istanbul
« on: May 25, 2016, 12:27:47 PM »
Going there not too far in future. What kind of anabolics and anti-estrogens can you get there in pharamacy without prescription?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Istanbul
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 01:53:55 PM »
Going there not too far in future. What kind of anabolics and anti-estrogens can you get there in pharamacy without prescription?

Nothing. Heard u could get primo, but read that stopped a few years back
you are gay.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 03:26:17 PM »
anadrol, cheap as fuck as well. my parents go there every once in a while. shame it's the only aas (along with tren) that causes me crazy hair loss  :'(

proviron

finasteride

primo but don't think it is really worth it

i've heard humatrope but I think this is bullshit

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 05:56:05 PM »

Last summer I went I bought statins, BP meds, aromasin (turkish name eksemestan), I saw nolva behind the counter but didn't buy it. All big pharma brands (but with the turkish text of course). I think they have literally any non-AAS drug in the world if you need it. The big city pharmacies might be more well stocked than the smaller towns though. But it doesn't really matter, if the pharmacy doesn't stock you can just ask the pharmacist to order it in. No need for prescription or whatever. The turkish are fucking big on their pharmacies though I visited a rural town while I was there and there were like 3 pharmacies, no kidding. I think people there don't go to the doctor but rely on pharmacists for advice

carl164

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 04:52:19 PM »
thanks for the info  :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 05:07:56 AM »
thanks for the info  :)

From what I read, turkey stopped making primo in 2013 or so, so only the Spanish primo is the only HG pharmacy primo out there, but it's heavily faked. 
you are gay.