Author Topic: How many lies does Hilary have to tell before Dems abandon her?  (Read 5640 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This email stink is blowing up bigtime now.    Hilary won't have enough delegates (without the supers) to nail down the nomination.

Bernie isn't out of it yet.  We all know Hilary is a fat ass liar.  But her own State dept is now completely eviscerating her. 

1) What is the cutoff when Dems will ditch her?
2) Does this hurt Repubs more (since Bernie is a tougher poll matchup)?

3) Why the F is trump talking about Vince Foster, and not making the emails/national security the issue?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How many lies does Hilary have to tell before Dems abandon her?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 05:28:16 AM »
This email stink is blowing up bigtime now.    Hilary won't have enough delegates (without the supers) to nail down the nomination.

Bernie isn't out of it yet.  We all know Hilary is a fat ass liar.  But her own State dept is now completely eviscerating her. 

3) Why the F is trump talking about Vince Foster, and not making the emails/national security the issue?

Notice how Trump never brings up her disastrous terms as SOS w Syria, Lybia, Russia, etc?   Or her lies over Benghazi, or her corrupt foundation, or her lies about speaking fees, or her non-tenure as NYS Senator where she didnt do shit?

All he has to say - "Hillary - im a life long NY'er and dont remember a damn thing you did as Senator here before running for office in 2008"   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 05:37:15 AM »
Notice how Trump never brings up her disastrous terms as SOS w Syria, Lybia, Russia, etc?   Or her lies over Benghazi, or her corrupt foundation, or her lies about speaking fees, or her non-tenure as NYS Senator where she didnt do shit?

All he has to say - "Hillary - im a life long NY'er and dont remember a damn thing you did as Senator here before running for office in 2008"   

dude, she has SO MANY failures to point out.   And he wants to talk about vince foster and marriage affairs.   

Either conspiracy theories or "poor woman suffers from cheating hubby".   Women win elections... and in the years repubs win women, 80,84,88,2000,2010.... they win BIG!   Trump is NOT peeling away votes with conspiracy theories and bashing hilary because her man screwed around. 

so many ways to attack hilary.  He chooses CTs and marital infidelity ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 05:39:45 AM »
dude, she has SO MANY failures to point out.   And he wants to talk about vince foster and marriage affairs.   

Either conspiracy theories or "poor woman suffers from cheating hubby".   Women win elections... and in the years repubs win women, 80,84,88,2000,2010.... they win BIG!   Trump is NOT peeling away votes with conspiracy theories and bashing hilary because her man screwed around. 

so many ways to attack hilary.  He chooses CTs and marital infidelity ;)

He makes me sick to my stomach with his bullshit.  There is literally like 5 people in the country who can possibly make that evil bitch Hillary look plausible - Trump is one of them

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 07:57:56 AM »

Eviscerating her over emails?  Really?  I think I speak for most Hillary supporters when I say that in the scheme of things politicos can do (and have done) wrong, using a private email server is not something I am going to get excited about.  Was it a bad move?  Sure.  She acknowledged that, but I didn't get animated about emails when I found out Colin Powell used private email for State Department business either.

Trading arms for hostages; asleep at the switch while 911 happened; taking the country into a totally unnecessary war; $2 trillion dollars wasted; thousands of dead servicemen; tens of thousands of wounded vets; hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis; Rumsfeld, Scooter Libby; the collapse of housing, wall street, banking, insurance, reinsurance, the auto industry, torture.  When H. Clinton does one or more of those things then I will reconsider.

If "she sent emails!" is your best example of her evil nature then, yes, she still has my vote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
Eviscerating her over emails?  Really?  I think I speak for most Hillary supporters when I say that in the scheme of things politicos can do (and have done) wrong, using a private email server is not something I am going to get excited about.  Was it a bad move?  Sure.  She acknowledged that, but I didn't get animated about emails when I found out Colin Powell used private email for State Department business either.

Trading arms for hostages; asleep at the switch while 911 happened; taking the country into a totally unnecessary war; $2 trillion dollars wasted; thousands of dead servicemen; tens of thousands of wounded vets; hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis; Rumsfeld, Scooter Libby; the collapse of housing, wall street, banking, insurance, reinsurance, the auto industry, torture.  When H. Clinton does one or more of those things then I will reconsider.

If "she sent emails!" is your best example of her evil nature then, yes, she still has my vote.

She voted for the Iraq war and supported it full throttle and started a new war on Lybia and helped arm the jidahist rebels in Syria leadibngf to thousands of deaths.

Glass houses - dont toss them rocks too hardly. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 06:50:19 PM »

LMFAO typical brain dead liberal answer, "but bush...blah blah fucking blah"

I agree with you bay that the private emails and private server by itself isn't a huge deal the issue is she has lied about it and is STILL LYING ABOUT IT.

First Powell never used a private server and per the report the understanding of the threat levels was much less when he used private emails to conduct business than it was when Hilary was in office.

Second she NEVER had approval, and she continues to say that she did. Who approved it? The head says that if she had applied for approval she would have been denied....SO WHO APPROVED IT?

Third she didn't comply and turn over all the emails after leaving and she hasn't assisted with the investigation nor has anyone on her staff like she says she has...THEY ALL REFUSED TO BE INTERVIEWED

Look I understand that as a staunch supporter you're going to back her no matter what and that's fine but understand the facts at least

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 06:57:05 PM »
Do any of these liberals remember that she was against gay marriage like 5 minutes ago until it became a winning political position to be for it?

She's a fundamentally dishonest person.  A corrupt soulless gangster with no actual beliefs and a shitty track record as a senator and Sec of State.  She's a shrieking, unlikable kunt that should be in prison.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 07:05:16 PM »
The same number of lies required for Trump supporters to abandon him.

She is terrible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 07:12:12 PM »
Do any of these liberals remember that she was against gay marriage like 5 minutes ago until it became a winning political position to be for it?

She's a fundamentally dishonest person.  A corrupt soulless gangster with no actual beliefs and a shitty track record as a senator and Sec of State.  She's a shrieking, unlikable kunt that should be in prison.

agreed completely.

The problem is that BOTH her and trump have this same flaw.  SO her followers will not abandon her because the alternative has ALSO done this same thing.

Trump has no actual beliefs - everything he claims in May 2016 is OPPOSITE what he has said in the past decade or two.   You don't CHANGE from age 55 to age 68.   You're the same person and you have the same value system.  He's just adopting beliefs because that's what people want to hear.   He has gun free zones in his own hotels - but wants to ban them nationally?  Which is it?   Lots of things like that with him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 07:24:39 PM »
LOL so when Hilary and Obama do it, you call it evolving but when trump does it there is no way that it is possible.

Look I'm not saying he is a liar or taking the politically advantageous rout but that's nothing Clinton hasn't done as well

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 07:25:30 PM »
240 starting a thread attacking Hillary rather than Trump!?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 08:48:08 PM »
Libfags will never leave the queen

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 09:21:17 PM »
Libfags will never leave the queen

Sadly true even when the facts are presented in detail like Trump did tonight.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 09:27:34 PM »
Yet not one can give a coherent reason why they would vote for her with the exception of her being a women.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 09:30:54 PM »
Yet not one can give a coherent reason why they would vote for her with the exception of her being a women.

Donald Trump Plays Down Role of U.S. in Global Crises

The next time you point out my misspelled words (or any other elitist lib that thinks they're intelligent) save this for posterity.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 09:36:01 PM »
Donald Trump Plays Down Role of U.S. in Global Crises

When all else fails...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 09:56:24 AM »

oh come on.....she's probably the most qualified person to ever run for president...at least in the top three of all time..even if you hate her you have to at least admit that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 10:24:04 AM »
oh come on.....she's probably the most qualified person to ever run for president...at least in the top three of all time..even if you hate her you have to at least admit that

more than Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Eisenhower, FDR, Lincoln, Reagan, et al right?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 10:28:37 AM »
more than Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Eisenhower, FDR, Lincoln, Reagan, et al right?

How many countries did Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Eisenhower, FDR, Lincoln and Reagan travel to BEFORE they ran for president???....how many heads of state did they have dealings with BEFORE being president....I think Hillary's record holds up pretty well even in comparison to those guys

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 10:30:30 AM »
How many countries did Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Eisenhower, FDR, Lincoln and Reagan travel to BEFORE they ran for president???....how many heads of state did they have dealings with BEFORE being president....I think Hillary's record holds up pretty well even in comparison to those guys

LOL!!!  and look at the FNG results. 

For fucks sake.  Thats like saying because someone at in 100 different restaurants they are now a qualified food critic.   You are bizarre in your kneepadding.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 10:33:37 AM »
LOL!!!  and look at the FNG results. 

For fucks sake.  Thats like saying because someone at in 100 different restaurants they are now a qualified food critic.   You are bizarre in your kneepadding.

DUDE.....no kneepadding at all.....THINK FOR A SECOND......she was SECRETARY OF STATE...shaping our foreign policy in conjuction with foreign leaders and the prsident of the United States......you act as if she was a tourist traveling around the world

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 10:35:29 AM »
DUDE.....no kneepadding at all.....THINK FOR A SECOND......she was SECRETARY OF STATE...shaping our foreign policy in conjuction with foreign leaders and the prsident of the United States......you act as if she was a tourist traveling around the world

And as a result look where we are!!! 

If she were a chef at 10 different resturants and people got poisoned at each one - would you hire are your place based on her vast experience as a cook?   ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 10:38:44 AM »
And as a result look where we are!!! 

If she were a chef at 10 different resturants and people got poisoned at each one - would you hire are your place based on her vast experience as a cook?   ;)

thats neither here nor there...IS SHE PROBABLY THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER???????....I would say yes with only George Herbert Walker Bush beating her out since he as a congressman, senator, businessman, head of the CIA, and Vice President

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »
thats neither here nor there...IS SHE PROBABLY THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER???????....I would say yes with only George Herbert Walker Bush beating her out since he as a congressman, senator, businessman, head of the CIA, and Vice President

Why cause that queer fool obama said so? 

She is incompetent and a failed person.  A failed wife, a failed senator, a failed woman, a failed lesbian, a failed SOS, a failed dieter, a failed emailer, etc.

She sucks