Author Topic: Trump "But I want to run against hilary"  (Read 3244 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump "But I want to run against hilary"
« on: May 26, 2016, 05:15:56 AM »
He complained about her emails... said the Dems might want to run Crazy bernie... "But I want to run against hilary".

Of course you do, Donald.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump "But I want to run against hilary"
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 05:18:07 AM »
That picture says it all - i send it to my Trump obsessed friends and they wont even talk about it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 05:22:25 AM »
That picture says it all - i send it to my Trump obsessed friends and they wont even talk about it

that is the most telling.  in 2008 and 2012, people wanted to debate, discuss, defend.

In 2016, these trump supporters are mostly shutting the F up because they KNOW he's an impulsive, immature dem, and they're slowly realizing he may be self-sabotaging to hand it to the Dems.

45% of the nation is open to a 3rd party candidate.  Gary Johnson already polling at 11% and he's still unknown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 05:47:00 AM »
that is the most telling.  in 2008 and 2012, people wanted to debate, discuss, defend.

In 2016, these trump supporters are mostly shutting the F up because they KNOW he's an impulsive, immature dem, and they're slowly realizing he may be self-sabotaging to hand it to the Dems.

45% of the nation is open to a 3rd party candidate.  Gary Johnson already polling at 11% and he's still unknown.

He donated tons of $$$ to her - and guess what - he calls Bill a rapist?   Those accusations were known at the time of Trumps of wedding! 

This is all such a scam and they are both in on it

James

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 06:54:36 AM »
Hillary is a 100% going to ruin this Country even more, while Trump is 50/50 at the very very best, so think hard and take your pick, but IMO if you choose to vote for someone who has zero chance of winning (Gary Johnson) then you are helping to elect Hillary.

Fact: You are either going to live in Trump town or Hillary town, that's the 2 choices. You can protest all you want, but that doesn't accomplish anything but help elect Hillary in the end and get you moved to Hillary Town.

I agree with Phil:

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 07:02:36 AM »

It says that Trump paid to play  ::)

A businessman that doesn't contribute to both sides is a hardliner and has narrowed his chances of making things happen.

People pay thousands of dollars to attend these dinner parties....call one another friend when they are mere acquintainces when in need.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 07:41:11 AM »
It says that Trump paid to play  ::)

A businessman that doesn't contribute to both sides is a hardliner and has narrowed his chances of making things happen.

People pay thousands of dollars to attend these dinner parties....call one another friend when they are mere acquintainces when in need.

He had he in the front row - Front Row - of his wedding ceremony.  most people have their immediate family - trump had the evil CNT! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 08:05:19 AM »
Hillary is a 100% going to ruin this Country even more, while Trump is 50/50 at the very very best, so think hard and take your pick, but IMO if you choose to vote for someone who has zero chance of winning (Gary Johnson) then you are helping to elect Hillary.

Fact: You are either going to live in Trump town or Hillary town, that's the 2 choices. You can protest all you want, but that doesn't accomplish anything but help elect Hillary in the end and get you moved to Hillary Town.

I agree with Phil:

In any normal election cycle, you are correct. 

In 2016, with these two having the highest negatives of any match up in history, with Johnson already polling at 11%... It's possible.  People aren't voting issues in 2016 and trump and Hilary are close. 

They're both hated. 

James

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 08:11:21 AM »
In any normal election cycle, you are correct. 

In 2016, with these two having the highest negatives of any match up in history, with Johnson already polling at 11%... It's possible.  People aren't voting issues in 2016 and trump and Hilary are close. 

They're both hated. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 08:13:49 AM »

If its close Ill probably vote for Trump just to keep that evil CNT out of office and watch the train wreck.   Otherwise - if it looks like a blowout one way or another ill vote for Johnson. 

James

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 08:19:14 AM »
if it looks like a blowout one way or another ill vote for Johnson. 

You cant go off of how it might look as the Dems cheat, so Polls mean nothing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 09:03:59 AM »

We'll see what the polls do.   IF they can get johnson on stage, things could shift only because hilary/trump are both hated.

everyone predicted trump wouldn't do well.  see what happened.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 09:12:58 AM »
He complained about her emails... said the Dems might want to run Crazy bernie... "But I want to run against hilary".

Of course you do, Donald.  

I'm sure its got nothing to do with this

That would make too much sense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 09:18:19 AM »
I'm sure its got nothing to do with this

That would make too much sense

Bernie would win in an absolute blowout over Trump.   I dont agree w his politics at all, like 99%.  But he is not a corrupt sleezebag who makes you wince. 

Trump seems incapable to acting mature enough for the job to actually seem serious about it.  It pisses me off since he is helping Hillary more than anyone. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 09:24:10 AM »
Bernie would win in an absolute blowout over Trump.   I dont agree w his politics at all, like 99%.  But he is not a corrupt sleezebag who makes you wince. 

Trump seems incapable to acting mature enough for the job to actually seem serious about it.  It pisses me off since he is helping Hillary more than anyone. 

How is he helping Hilary

Since becoming the de facto nominee he has gained in the polls against her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 09:32:49 AM »
How is he helping Hilary

Since becoming the de facto nominee he has gained in the polls against her

Hillary should be in prison first off.  The fact she is even the likely nominee says legions about the Democrat party.  Same as Trump.  But more to the point - the media will turn on Trump when it matters most and not play footsie with him and its over.   All sorts of new dirt will come out weekly and she will win by taking a few states like MI, PA, OH where Trump needs to win and its all over.  Trump is detached from reality to such an extent its scary.   Yeah its entertaining to see this train wreck but in Nov its not going to work out once the Bernie voters back her and the media starts its job against him. 

Its all a gigantic work against the public.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 09:36:24 AM »
Hillary should be in prison first off.  The fact she is even the likely nominee says legions about the Democrat party.  Same as Trump.  But more to the point - the media will turn on Trump when it matters most and not play footsie with him and its over.   All sorts of new dirt will come out weekly and she will win by taking a few states like MI, PA, OH where Trump needs to win and its all over.  Trump is detached from reality to such an extent its scary.   Yeah its entertaining to see this train wreck but in Nov its not going to work out once the Bernie voters back her and the media starts its job against him. 

Its all a gigantic work against the public.   

so no answer to the question on how Trump is helping Hillary?

The media (even Faux News) has been all over Trump since the day he announced (remember his announcement speech where he basically called all Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals).   So how exactly are they playing footsie with him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »
so no answer to the question on how Trump is helping Hillary?

The media (even Faux News) has been all over Trump since the day he announced (remember his announcement speech where he basically called all Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals).   So how exactly are they playing footsie with him?

They rarely ever call him on his bs since they want him on the shows for ratings.  A lot of the hosts are bullied by him and dont stand up to his nonsense either

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 09:49:03 AM »
They rarely ever call him on his bs since they want him on the shows for ratings.  A lot of the hosts are bullied by him and dont stand up to his nonsense either

are you serious

I know you've been off this site for awhile but have you also  been off the internet, and TV too

You could fill this thread with videos just from Faux News calling him on his BS not to mention the liberal media and every late night talk show host

still no answer to your claim that Trump is helping Hilary

I guess bringing up White Water, Vince Foster and calling Bill a rapist is helping her

It's really helped her poll numbers against him

if he helps her much more he'll be 20 points ahead next month

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 09:51:27 AM »
are you serious

I know you've been off this site for awhile but have you also  been off the internet, and TV too

You could fill this thread with videos just from Faux News calling him on his BS not to mention the liberal media and every late night talk show host

still no answer to your claim that Trump is helping Hilary

I guess bringing up White Water, Vince Foster and calling Bill a rapist is helping her

It's really helped her poll numbers against him

if he helps her much more he'll be 20 points ahead next month

Hillary is only down now because the Bernie situation - once they are back in the fold her numbers will rise. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 09:56:35 AM »
Trump tries to keep the focus on himself and the heat off of Hillary by doing intentionally stupid shit.   Hillary on her own is an absolute train wreck and disastrous candidate who belongs in prison.   She is life long lying corrupt pos whose only claim is standing by her cheating man and lying over 4 bodies after Benghazi. 

There is literally not a single redeeming quality about her whatsoever. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 10:10:30 AM »
Hillary is only down now because the Bernie situation - once they are back in the fold her numbers will rise.  

THIS.   Bernie dems are hating on hilary hard these days.  

they'll fall into line quick enough.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2016, 10:21:23 AM »
THIS.   Bernie dems are hating on hilary hard these days.  

they'll fall into line quick enough.

LOL at anyone supporting Hillary - i mean really - grow the hell up.  Fine - says you hate trump, are a party loyalist voter, but dont make a fool of yourself shilling for this biatch. 

As for Trump - how is he going to get anything done besides going on TV and holding rallies?  He is pissing off royally the very people he needs to pass laws and enact his agenda. 

This whole thing is a farce. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2016, 11:58:08 AM »

So still now answer on how Trump is helping Hillary?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2016, 11:59:28 AM »
Trump tries to keep the focus on himself and the heat off of Hillary by doing intentionally stupid shit.   Hillary on her own is an absolute train wreck and disastrous candidate who belongs in prison.   She is life long lying corrupt pos whose only claim is standing by her cheating man and lying over 4 bodies after Benghazi. 

There is literally not a single redeeming quality about her whatsoever. 

what was the result of all those Republican investigations again?