Author Topic: Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama (2011)  (Read 1134 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

5 years ago
Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama
mug.mooney
Posted by
CNN Political Producer Alexander Mooney
Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

The business mogul, who in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll is tied for second place among potential presidential candidates, also suggested the president is involved in an ongoing cover-up over the matter.

"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."

According to a recent CNN/Opinion Research Corporation national poll, 72 percent of Americans say that the president was definitely or probably born in the U.S., with one in four saying that he was definitely or probably born outside the country. But the survey indicates a partisan divide, with 43 percent of Republicans but only 11 percent of Democrats saying that Obama was definitely or probably born outside the U.S.

In 2008, the Obama campaign produced a certification of live birth that reports his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii – a document the Hawaii government says is official evidence of his birth in the state. Among other evidence of Obama's birth there is the fact the hospital where he was born took out ads in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961 announcing the birth, while current Gov. Neil Abercrombie says he knew Obama's family and remembers his birth.

In the broad interview, Trump also insisted he's more serious than ever about mounting a presidential bid, but said he can't make a final decision until this season of "Celebrity Apprentice" wraps up.

"I hate to say it. I have the No. 1 show on NBC. Is that the correct statement? The "Celebrity Apprentice" is doing great," said Trump. "You're not allowed to have a show on and be a candidate. It's a great show and it's got phenomenal ratings, and until that show is over I can't declare, otherwise NBC would have to take the show off the air and that would be very unfair."

The show is set to wrap up in mid-May.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama

________________________ ________________________ _____________

This is why I dont believe a damn thing from him.

He never sent anyone No 1, and No. 2 - if he did - and he is to be believed that they found all this stuff in Hawaii - what was it? 

He played everyone - not that I'm still not a birther - I am. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama (2011)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 12:11:33 PM »

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

James

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »

Fact: You are either going to live in Trump town or Hillary town, that's the 2 choices. You can protest all you want, but that doesn't accomplish anything but help elect Hillary in the end and get you moved to Hillary Town.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 12:16:37 PM »
Like it or not it is 2 choices only:  Hillary or Trump.

Fact: You are either going to live in Trump town or Hillary town, that's the 2 choices. You can protest all you want, but that doesn't accomplish anything but help elect Hillary in the end and get you moved to Hillary Town.

I agree - but im not going to make a complete ass of myself pretending what isnt is or vice versa.  

I'll probably vote for him in the end just to drive the freak show on the left insane - but im not happy one bit about this at all.  Trump is a liar and a scam artist.  Just is what it is.  

James

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 12:21:34 PM »
I agree - but im going to make a complete ass of myself pretending what isnt is or vice versa.  

[b]I'll probably vote for him in the end [/b]just to drive the freak show on the left insane - but im not happy one bit about this at all.  Trump is a liar and a scam artist.  Just is what it is.  

Then it makes no since to attack the guy you are gonna vote for, but carry on...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 12:26:32 PM »

Then it makes no since to attack the guy you are gonna vote for, but carry on...

The thing is - its not like its a secret or a question mark really for most - now its who do i despise more.  Thats where most people are.  Hillary and Trump are the two most hated candidates in memory 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 01:18:19 PM »
enough public hate for BOTH of them, and 3rd party options like Johnson start to rise.  Or someone else. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 02:13:45 PM »
The thing is - its not like its a secret or a question mark really for most - now its who do i despise more.  Thats where most people are.  Hillary and Trump are the two most hated candidates in memory 

I think the media hypes the level of "hate" Trump is supposed to have against him.  Who has an incentive to "hate" him, besides maybe a few unrealistic, overly-sensitive Mexicans for that "rapist and murderer" comment.

But if he loses, and anything comes up to confirm the suspicions that he wanted it that way, he will become "hated" like few people have been, ever.  But I'm sure he knows it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 02:16:13 PM »
enough public hate for BOTH of them, and 3rd party options like Johnson start to rise.  Or someone else. 
Don't know who Johnson is but you and I both know he can suck a fat one, he won't rise to anything.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
Don't know who Johnson is but you and I both know he can suck a fat one, he won't rise to anything.

yes fuck this clown. all he is gonna do is contribute to Hillary winning.

TRUMP is not perfect and is actually quite flawed(LOL) but is so much better than Hillary/any Leftist I will enthusiastically vote for him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 03:12:05 PM »

libertarian candidate already at 11% in polls.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 03:23:49 PM »
libertarian candidate already at 11% in polls.  
11% of what?
Haven't seen his name on a single poll. Lol

Wouldn't it then be safe to assume that Johnson would get Killary elected? He would be taking potential Trump vote right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 04:14:28 PM »
11% of what?
Haven't seen his name on a single poll. Lol

Wouldn't it then be safe to assume that Johnson would get Killary elected? He would be taking potential Trump vote right?

He's polling at 11% right now.   He takes trump votes now because repub conseratives who love the constitution hate trump.   Bernie's dems have to go somewhere, it could be him.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/24/libertarian-gary-johnson-double-digits-race-agains/

I hear so many "Trump accepters" just bending over for the inevitable.  Not sure it has to be that way.  Anything can happen in 2016.  Dem candidate about to be indicted.  Repub candidate is a lifetime dem.  People hate both of them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 09:41:04 PM »
What bizarre times we live in when I support Trump way more than Soul Crusher does. hahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 10:10:38 PM »
What bizarre times we live in when I support Trump way more than Soul Crusher does. hahaha

SC recognizes Trump is a dem plant. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 05:10:51 AM »

I am probably voting for him, i just dont trust him one bit.