Author Topic: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.  (Read 26827 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2016, 11:17:15 AM »
This is all entertainment. 

Hillary and Obama though are two pos who should be sent to NK for re-education. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2016, 12:50:15 PM »
Wendys fries > McDonalds fries
X

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2016, 01:34:27 PM »
Coach is a typical church-going, Jesus-praising hypocrite liar. The kind of guy who'd rip off a kid by selling him fake gear and then have the audacity to lecture the kid on how steroids are illegal and threaten to call the police if he keeps asking for his money back. Tell us again about that partial scholarship your son got to play football at Kentucky. Or any one of your 100 other lies. #MakeAmericaHonestAgain

this is pretty spot on, but damn coach getting absolute rolled on for a flat out lie that was exposed. poor guy probably never did vote for clinton and made it up to prove some point during a hyperpolitical weirdo keyboard warrior battle 3 years ago when he made that post, and now he has to carry on with it since he posted it. lol dude lets politics literally control his mind every day. he needs a political detox and realize all this shit is total bs. it would do him well in life and his health. hes gotten so wrapped up in his lies, he doesnt know what is true and what isnt. #coachvalues, #integrity #coachmorals #focusonthefamily #conservativeprinciples

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2016, 02:02:34 PM »
this is pretty spot on, but damn coach getting absolute rolled on for a flat out lie that was exposed. poor guy probably never did vote for clinton and made it up to prove some point during a hyperpolitical weirdo keyboard warrior battle 3 years ago when he made that post, and now he has to carry on with it since he posted it. lol dude lets politics literally control his mind every day. he needs a political detox and realize all this shit is total bs. it would do him well in life and his health. hes gotten so wrapped up in his lies, he doesnt know what is true and what isnt. #coachvalues, #integrity #coachmorals #focusonthefamily #conservativeprinciples

when obama is caught in a lie, he's a hypocritical lib with no integrity.

when coach is caught, it's "oops". 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2016, 02:36:35 PM »

Okay, that was funny.  ;D ;D

But I think there is a HUGE difference between deliberate lying and just forgetting something. You also have to take into consideration the meaning of the lie and its effect (either positive or negative) on others.

The analogy you give is really "apples and oranges."
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2016, 03:28:49 PM »
Okay, that was funny.  ;D ;D

But I think there is a HUGE difference between deliberate lying and just forgetting something. You also have to take into consideration the meaning of the lie and its effect (either positive or negative) on others.

The analogy you give is really "apples and oranges."

Coach has defended/debated/explained his CLinton vote for a decade here.   Last month, he moved to "I can't remember if I voted" despite us bumping his own threads about it.  This month, he moved to "I never voted, and anyone who claims it is a liar, you can't prove it".

Nobody forgets ten years of defending/explaining such a vote.   Seems to me that he just decided to invent a new scenario where I was lying, he never said that, I can't prove it, etc.   All while lecturing me on integrity for accusing him of voting clinton.   It's always those yelling "Integrity" the loudest...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2016, 07:33:43 PM »
Why didn't you pull out?

"I forgot"

Truth or lie?

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2016, 08:11:13 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2016, 08:11:44 PM »

What about you? You're still avoiding the obvious.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2016, 08:16:10 PM »
Coach has defended/debated/explained his CLinton vote for a decade here.   Last month, he moved to "I can't remember if I voted" despite us bumping his own threads about it.  This month, he moved to "I never voted, and anyone who claims it is a liar, you can't prove it".

Nobody forgets ten years of defending/explaining such a vote.   Seems to me that he just decided to invent a new scenario where I was lying, he never said that, I can't prove it, etc.   All while lecturing me on integrity for accusing him of voting clinton.   It's always those yelling "Integrity" the loudest...

It's the integrity you lack. Look at your posts on the poli board and the lies that Dos destroys you on yet you want to make a big deal out something that happened 25 years ago.....which Alinski tactic is this? You pick out one thing that you THiNK I lied on and you try to expliot it with all of your lib buddies on here defending this? lmao

What about your constant lies on here 240? Ready to address them?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22:19 PM »

Alinski....
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2016, 08:26:50 PM »

240, seriously, its not that important. Who cares what was said so long ago.

Most of the people on getbig lie or don't know much about politics, but pretend they do. It's really all just fun and games here.

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2016, 09:08:16 PM »
240, seriously, its not that important. Who cares what was said so long ago.

Most of the people on getbig lie or don't know much about politics, but pretend they do. It's really all just fun and games here.

This isn't about politics.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2016, 09:11:23 PM »
This isn't about politics.

So, 240 calling you out for voting for Clinton, which is a political election, has nothing to with politics? Yup, makes perfect sense.  :-\ :-\
X

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2016, 09:17:43 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2016, 10:48:55 PM »
So, 240 calling you out for voting for Clinton, which is a political election, has nothing to with politics? Yup, makes perfect sense.  :-\ :-\

No it's not about politics. It's about trolling.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2016, 10:55:52 PM »
No it's not about politics. It's about trolling.

Yes, but hes trolling politics, therefore it is about politics.

People can troll all sorts of topics, and a popular one is politics.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2016, 10:59:39 PM »
Yes, but hes trolling politics, therefore it is about politics.

People can troll all sorts of topics, and a popular one is politics.

I can post on the G&O about training and he would troll and try to make it political. Doesn't matter anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2016, 11:54:06 PM »
I can post on the G&O about training and he would troll and try to make it political. Doesn't matter anyway.

You weren't straight with us about your clinton vote. 

When caught, you didn't admit lying.  You doubled down on "well, you are wrong about OTHER stuff, 240"

Nobody "forgets" something they've defended/explained for 10 years straight on getbig. 

Just admit you lied about it, I'll let it go, dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2016, 11:49:01 AM »
How's Bernie going to feel when he finds out you're cheating on him?

what was the month/year you decided to start cheating on Clinton with Dole? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2016, 12:09:37 PM »
what was the month/year you decided to start cheating on Clinton with Dole? 

Are you still all in for Cruz?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »
Are you still all in for Cruz?

All along, I wanted to see Cruz vs Warren in the general election.   let the people choose between extremes, not some bullshit RINOs in the middle like clinton, trump, obama.  

Are you ready to admit you were not truthful about "forgetting who you voted for in 92"?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
All along, I wanted to see Cruz vs Warren in the general election.   let the people choose between extremes, not some bullshit RINOs in the middle like clinton, trump, obama.  

Are you ready to admit you were not truthful about "forgetting who you voted for in 92"?

And being a full blown liberal as you prove on the poli board you actually expect people to believe that? You couldn't wait to jump at the chance to bash Cruz when he had his supposed affairs (or whatever the libs accused him with) even though it was proven untrue you still went on demonizing him but had no problem giving Killary the benefit of the doubt and knee padding (and still) Obama. I can't count how many bullshit threads you start a day that's bias-left.....far left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2016, 12:39:58 PM »
to bash Cruz when he had his supposed affairs (or whatever the libs accused him with)

Rubio's camp spread that word to Breitbart.   Cruz accused Trump of it.

Which of these liberals are you talking about here? 

Anyway, did you tell us you didn't vote for Clinton? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2016, 01:40:51 PM »
Smoked but did not enhale