Author Topic: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.  (Read 26771 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2016, 01:47:38 PM »
Damn, another thread with Coach showing how stupid he is.

Again.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2016, 10:25:51 PM »
All along, I wanted to see Cruz vs Warren in the general election.   let the people choose between extremes, not some bullshit RINOs in the middle like clinton, trump, obama.  

Are you ready to admit you were not truthful about "forgetting who you voted for in 92"?

LOL at Cruz being extreme right, he was leading the pro-amnesty and pro-obama trade effort and took an SJW view of free speech blaming Trump for triggering left-wing looters into violent protest.  Showing up to campaign events in jeans and cowboy boots doesn't make you a reactionary, just means you like to LARP as one for votes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2016, 12:16:00 AM »
Damn, another thread with Coach showing how stupid he is.

Again.

I just wonder if he thought people would believe he truly forgot who he voted for.

Lurker, surely you've seen Coach defend/explain/deflect his CLinton 92 vote on getbig for years now.

Lurker, do you think Coach truly forgot, or do you think it's something more nefarious?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2016, 01:18:55 AM »
LOL at Cruz being extreme right, he was leading the pro-amnesty and pro-obama trade effort and took an SJW view of free speech blaming Trump for triggering left-wing looters into violent protest.  Showing up to campaign events in jeans and cowboy boots doesn't make you a reactionary, just means you like to LARP as one for votes.

By far the most disappointing moment of the campaign season for me.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2016, 04:21:04 AM »
Coach is an ideologue and probably believed his own version events until being called-out.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2016, 04:33:34 AM »
Coach is an ideologue and probably believed his own version events until being called-out.

this. dude really needs to learn from this. the embarrasment of this owning is top tier. not sure how he can ever post anything remotely critical of any politician again in this forum. basically everyone will just screen shot that lie, and then its /end thread. the ultimate trump card.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2016, 05:01:01 AM »
what was the month/year you decided to start cheating on Clinton with Dole? 

God Dole was a terrible candidate. I remember all of that "it's his turn" bullshit. Just another squishy RINO dickhead that could give a good concession speech. And people wonder where Trump came from.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2016, 06:32:49 AM »
this. dude really needs to learn from this. the embarrasment of this owning is top tier. not sure how he can ever post anything remotely critical of any politician again in this forum. basically everyone will just screen shot that lie, and then its /end thread. the ultimate trump card.

I've met enough born-again Christians to say he doesn't believe it was a lie. They have a magical thought process when it comes to any behavior or action before conversion that surpasses many of the delusions you'd see on a Psych ward.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2016, 07:24:19 AM »
8)

breakfast of champions..
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2016, 08:32:45 AM »

25 years about some thing that I did forget about and that's the only thing 240 can come up with. Dude sits on a computer all day,lies and spins on a daily basis,  drives his family and himself to the polls to vote Obama AT LEAST once defends the left then says he's for Cruz which any one that reads his posts knows he's full of crap and when an accusation came out he was shitting all over him. Don't let him fool for you with the "I called for Obama's impeachment or "Hillary should be in jail" etc. if any of that actually happened his world would come apart. He's a liberal through and through.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2016, 08:41:20 AM »
Just to throw this out there. I'll bet you actually think TA is now all of the sudden in for Trump after knee padding Sanders for all of these months? Funny how TA backed out of this this thread and 240 the Trump hater took over. Again, don't let em fool you, they're blowing each other.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2016, 08:53:20 AM »
Both options suck, IMO.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2016, 08:54:11 AM »
what was the month/year you decided to start cheating on Clinton with Dole? 

Of course doofus coach voted FOR clinton.

I guess that's what minds are for...changing hahaha

hey coach what's the final answer here??!?
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2016, 08:55:39 AM »
Again, don't let em fool you, they're blowing each other.

after your own words show you very much voted clinton after denying it, you accuse me of gay sex?  

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2016, 08:57:12 AM »
25 years about some thing that I did forget about and that's the only thing 240 can come up with. Dude sits on a computer all day,lies and spins on a daily basis,  drives his family and himself to the polls to vote Obama AT LEAST once defends the left then says he's for Cruz which any one that reads his posts knows he's full of crap and when an accusation came out he was shitting all over him. Don't let him fool for you with the "I called for Obama's impeachment or "Hillary should be in jail" etc. if any of that actually happened his world would come apart. He's a liberal through and through.

lol this just shows how fucking mental and blind loyalist you really are...

so because i voted for obama, means im a lib and will always vote lib? so 240, who votes based on issues (not a blind party line) iis the liar? i find things i like about any candidate like any rational voter should do, and vote based on that, not what Letter is on the ticket. if you vote based on a letter, your an uniformed mental midget who should never engage in political arguments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2016, 08:58:03 AM »
after your own words show you very much voted clinton after denying it, you accuse me of gay sex?  

Would you prefer in bed together? Call it what you want. 25 years and this is the best you can do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »
Of course doofus coach voted FOR clinton.

I guess that's what minds are for...changing hahaha

hey coach what's the final answer here??!?

He explained and defended it on getbig for a decade.  

His only defense now is "people who say this enjoy oral sex with men", as he accused me of.   He yelled about integrity, and I showed his contradiction.  His defense, as a grown man, is to accuse others of gay sex now.

Coach, that's not my thing, but even if it was - what do you have against gay people?   You vote clinton, deny it, and accuse people of sex acts when they point it out.  What religion do you subscribe to in which this is acceptable behavior?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2016, 09:01:33 AM »

His only defense now is "people who say this enjoy oral sex with men", as he accused me of.   He yelled about integrity, and I showed his contradiction.  His defense, as a grown man, is to accuse others of gay sex now.

Coach, that's not my thing, but even if it was - what do you have against gay people?   You vote clinton, deny it, and accuse people of sex acts when they point it out.  What religion do you subscribe to in which this is acceptable behavior?

christianity is his religion; lying, gossiping, and insults is every day sinning for any christian in america. its american as apple pie. i know alot of christians

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2016, 09:02:13 AM »
Here's a little fact for you. Everyone knows what president they voted for.

I assume because it happens so infrequently. Anyone who claims they forgot is a liar.

I know EVERY. SINGLE. PRESIDENT. I voted for since I could vote.

Period.

Coach either has Alzheimer's or is lying.

Ask anyone. Hell. Ask stunt movie (one of our more mature members) who he voted for in each presidential election and if he voted I guarantee you he know who he did.

You NEVER forget that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2016, 09:02:45 AM »
so 240, who votes based on issues (not a blind party line) iis the liar?

He lectured me on integrity.   And my memory of his posts was 100% spot on.  Instead of apologizing for it, he delivers some gay sex accusations.

I grew up Catholic, we were taught it's not right to falsely accuse then insult based on incorrect information.  And to accept all people, even if they do choose to ingest a penis.  Again, not my style, but not something I'd falsely mock others for.  

Coach, if you just admit you lied to getbig about voting Clinton, we can let this go.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2016, 09:04:41 AM »
lol this just shows how fucking mental and blind loyalist you really are...

so because i voted for obama, means im a lib and will always vote lib? so 240, who votes based on issues (not a blind party line) iis the liar? i find things i like about any candidate like any rational voter should do, and vote based on that, not what Letter is on the ticket. if you vote based on a letter, your an uniformed mental midget who should never engage in political arguments.

Chances are if you voted for an extreme leftist like Obama you're not even going to come close to supporting someone on the such as Cruz. You would have to have somekind life turn around to go from one extreme to another. Since this is the way 240 has been since he's been on here and as going so far to at one point call
himself a conservative I seriously doubt that happened.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2016, 09:05:39 AM »

You can post this 10x a day for the next month and won't make a difference.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2016, 09:06:10 AM »
Here's a little fact for you. Everyone knows what president they voted for.

Because it happens so infrequently. Anyone who claims they forgot is a liar.

I know EVERY. SINGLE. PRESIDENT. I voted for since I could vote.

Period.

Coach either has Alzheimer's or is lying.

Ask anyone. Hell. Ask stunt movie (one of our more mature members) who he voted for in each presidential election and if he voted I guarantee you he know who he did.

You NEVER forget that.

Particularly because none of them has spent a DECADE on a message board defending their vote, like Coach has.   He's had to endure it over and over, hearing "Is that why you voted clinton in 92?" on the boards for ten years that I've seen.  

Many posts on his OWN account about it don't seem to be there - which makes me think maybe a little housekeeping was taking place to really sell this version of things.  The older Coach account had a lot of the Clinton 92 vote explanations -those cannot be deleted by a current account holder.  So they're still there, as we can all see.

My own guess is that there was a cleaning, mass deletions, then the public challenge of "Show me where I wrote that, liar, low integrity, etc".   Figured it'd get rid of these Clinton reminders for good ;)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2016, 09:06:24 AM »
Chances are if you voted for an extreme leftist like Obama you're not even going to come close to supporting someone on the such as Cruz. You would have to have somekind life turn around to go from one extreme to another. Since this is the way 240 has been since he's been on here and as going so far to at one point call
himself a conservative I seriously doubt that happened.

i vote on the issues, coach. thats why they have debates. i dont vote based on a letter. the fact that you do, just reinforces more,  how unamerican and uninformed (you purposely choose to be)you really are

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2016, 09:06:32 AM »
I voted for clinton in '92 - Coach is Back!
"