Author Topic: Watching "V for Vendetta" again after 10 years.  (Read 1508 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Watching "V for Vendetta" again after 10 years.
« on: May 26, 2016, 07:22:59 PM »
It's a very interesting to watch in the current political and societal environment.  Liberals have always had this circle jerk fantasy about conservatives banning art and rounding up gays and muslims into death camps.  It's so funny to see that liberals ended up being the ones trying to crush free speech.  They are the ones forcing everyone to agree with them.  They are the bullies.  They are the ones trying to ban and outlaw everything that they don't like and don't understand.  And the muslims tha tthey weep for are the ones terrorizing the globe and blowing non-believers off the face of the Earth.  Hahaha those leftist phaggotts had it backwards all these years.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Watching "V for Vendetta" again after 10 years.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 07:24:55 PM »
Good show

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 07:26:59 PM »
The wachowski brothers err, the wachowski sisters drop the ball with this shit feast.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 07:31:59 PM »
I'd ravage Portman with the unbridled fury of Hulk with a torpedo up his green ass.

Oh, yeah. Good movie.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 07:33:56 PM »
P.S. When Natalie's head is shaved, do you think her little mound was shaved, as well? That'd be hot. Maybe it's in the director's cut?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »
Nat was the only reason to watch this.  It was a lame shit-fest.  Looks like they filmed it on the cheap too.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 10:27:09 PM »
It's a very interesting to watch in the current political and societal environment.  Liberals have always had this circle jerk fantasy about conservatives banning art and rounding up gays and muslims into death camps.  It's so funny to see that liberals ended up being the ones trying to crush free speech.  They are the ones forcing everyone to agree with them.  They are the bullies.  They are the ones trying to ban and outlaw everything that they don't like and don't understand.  And the muslims tha tthey weep for are the ones terrorizing the globe and blowing non-believers off the face of the Earth.  Hahaha those leftist phaggotts had it backwards all these years.

The modern right-wing in Europe, at least the main stream parties also acknowledge LGBT rights, as well as freedom of speech and expression, so modern 'liberals' can't claim to have any advantage over them in terms of being more progressive.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 11:06:44 PM »
The modern right-wing in Europe, at least the main stream parties also acknowledge LGBT rights, as well as freedom of speech and expression, so modern 'liberals' can't claim to have any advantage over them in terms of being more progressive.
One of my favorite movies of all time.  I went with my gf to see Avatar, it was sold it, V was the conciliation prize, wound up liking it much better than Avatar even though i liked Avatar

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 12:39:25 AM »
It's hot garbage.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 01:31:42 AM »
Movie is well done and entangling but the message is not good.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 03:21:37 AM »
It's a very interesting to watch in the current political and societal environment.  Liberals have always had this circle jerk fantasy about conservatives banning art and rounding up gays and muslims into death camps.  It's so funny to see that liberals ended up being the ones trying to crush free speech.  They are the ones forcing everyone to agree with them.  They are the bullies.  They are the ones trying to ban and outlaw everything that they don't like and don't understand.  And the muslims tha tthey weep for are the ones terrorizing the globe and blowing non-believers off the face of the Earth.  Hahaha those leftist phaggotts had it backwards all these years.

Thus it has always been. Progressives all suffer from projection, where they ascribe their own sins to their enemy. They've always been the enemy of modernity, science and reason. It's only through the complete corruption of media and academia have their lies flourished. Allende had it right: all of them against a wall.

KnightXavi

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2016, 12:51:30 AM »
One of my favorite movies of all time.  I went with my gf to see Avatar, it was sold it, V was the conciliation prize, wound up liking it much better than Avatar even though i liked Avatar

Mine too.  :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 01:46:12 AM »
Alan Moore and Frank Miller are deluded hack writers.  Everything they write is the same.  Fuck both of them.