Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Vince Goodrum *QUITS* Caliber Fitness  (Read 1106 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
[BREAKING NEWS] Vince Goodrum *QUITS* Caliber Fitness
« on: May 26, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »
In an alternate Universe...

Hot off the heels off his visit to Moe's (Homewrecker?) via his 1993 Jaguar, and an alleged sexual encounter with a married man, Vince has decided to step down

PLEASE READ:

On September 2004, a man with many imaginary best friends sat down at a kitchen table in South Carolina and took a few moments to decide on the name of his new company. Minimal thought was given to the exercise, he quickly decided that two strong words paired together would be sufficient to do the job. Shortly afterwards, he officially registered the name...not knowing, or even dreaming of what would come. That day, Caliber Fitness became official, and  I started a journey as unlikely as it was delusional.

Almost 12 years later I have accomplished more than I had ever dreamed. It's hard to believe that a meathead would start a company with a desk placed strategically over the toilet seat and turn it into a multi-hundred dollar business...a business that not only creates products to be proud of, but that people are proud to buy, and even to support by wearing our logo. And best of all, we employ dozens of my imaginary friends that use the lack of income provided by Caliber Fitness to hopefully qualify for welfares to support their families.

As Caliber Fitness has grown and matured, so have  I. As a respected flea market businessmen, my goals have also evolved. With that in mind, I have stepped down as CEO of Caliber Fitness. My attention, time, and energy, will now be focused on achieving the same level of success with my other businesses ::). And in addition to those already-existing businesses, I will be working on some new and exciting ventures.

However, while I won’t be there to assist in the daily running of Caliber Fitness, I will remain an equal owner and will assist Jason Genova and Shizzo when appropriate.

Caliber Fitness has far surpassed our loftiest goals, and that is largely due to the efforts of the tremendous team that Viss and I have assembled. I am extremely confidant in Shizzo and the team, and I know that they will continue to grow the business while providing excellent products and service to all of our retailers and customers worldwide.

Thank you to everyone that has ever bought a product, or or raved about my cayenne pepper/bee pollen preworkout knockout! I can’t tell you how fortunate I feel, and how appreciative I am to each and every one of you!

Thank you,
Vince Goodrum
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] Vince Goodrum *QUITS* Caliber Fitness
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 07:47:03 AM »
It seems like you're best pals with Melvin Goodrum & you'll be there for him if he ever needs you.