Author Topic: There are presidential duties Trump ‘doesn’t want to do’- Trump's own spokesman  (Read 3328 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They aren't, though.  That's not what they're up to.  If we had a healthy free press, the very first thing they'd do is look to exceed one another.  But we don't, and they don't.

You need to understand, as well, that it could be something so simple as Trump having an idea and taking a first step with it.  That's it.  All what we've seen, could very well come from something so trivial as that.

horseshit

now you're saying the media doesn't want/need ratings nor interested in being the outlet to get the scoop of the century

LOL

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
horseshit

now you're saying the media doesn't want/need ratings nor interested in being the outlet to get the scoop of the century

LOL

At the expense of a failure to lead people in a certain manner?  Nope, not at all.  That's exactly what I'm telling you.  Those two things are no comparison in reward.  And when you can so easily predict what your "competition" will and won't do, it should be quite easy.  

There's all the incentive in the world for the media to be this way, too, as long as you're wealthy enough to play.  It's one big lie to the rest of us, though, and it is better ignored.

By the way, exactly which source would you expect to be researched in order to produce a story as this (if reality were so skewed as to allow it, IYO).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
At the expense of a failure to lead people in a certain manner?  Nope, not at all.  That's exactly what I'm telling you.  Those two things are no comparison in reward.  And when you can so easily predict what your "competition" will and won't do, it should be quite easy.  

There's all the incentive in the world for the media to be this way, too, as long as you're wealthy enough to play.  It's one big lie to the rest of us, though, and it is better ignored.

By the way, exactly which source would you expect to be researched in order to produce a story as this (if reality were so skewed as to allow it, IYO).

LOL - now the ENTIRE MEDIA is in on the conspiracy?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
LOL - now the ENTIRE MEDIA is in on the conspiracy?

What "conspiracy" are you talking about?  The idea that Trump is looking to lose?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What "conspiracy" are you talking about?  The idea that Trump is looking to lose?

no

that Trump's candidacy is a vehicle created to help Hillary become POTUS

is that not that your premise (or 240's premise which you agree?)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
no

that Trump's candidacy is a vehicle created to help Hillary become POTUS

is that not that your premise (or 240's premise which you agree?)

If he's not serious about winning, then that's precisely what it is.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
While it does sound extremely unbelievable and completely ridiculous.

Do you think any actual candidate that wants to win a national election in this country would run a campaign like this?

I admit that the republicans to some extent have done this to themselves, but really, I know people think Trump can win, but with this amount of ridiculous?

It's just not realistic in today's world. Right?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

Do you think any actual candidate that wants to win a national election in this country would run a campaign like this?

I admit that the republicans to some extent have done this to themselves, but really, I know people think Trump can win, but with this amount of ridiculous?

It is far from realistic, I do believe.

He knows what causes him to steer toward CiC-level power and what causes him to retreat from that.  That fact cannot be denied.

Personally, I'm willing to see how he handles it going forward.  I don't want GWB III (Hilary) in there, and that is my top priority when it comes to this race.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
You can be sure people are battling to have Trump's ear, right now.  They want to get to him and cause him to see things their way.  So whatever becomes of that, we may be forced to live with.

Some of the people doing that, are frightening.  They will lead him astray.

So in that sense, you could see how people may hope he doesn't intend to win.  But that means Hilary will,, of course.

We're doomed to destruct, either way, if that is the case..  This may be God's way of ending the nation.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Maybe it's just time to blow the place up and start over.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Maybe it's just time to blow the place up and start over.

I'm just so terribly sorry to say, but it seems we're in a very tough spot.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
One thing I noticed, is that Trump seems on the verge of saying 9/11 must be investigated.  If you look at what he's said on it, I can't see how he'd believe otherwise.  So when you see him hanging with someone like Alex Jones (the biggest source of misleading info on the subject) it makes you wonder why and how that relationship developed and exactly what will result from it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I think it would only work for Trump because he's being completely authentic.  When his challengers tried to act like him it just blew up in their face.  They couldn't do it because it wasn't who they really were

the way he's run his campaign is completely consistent with the way he's conducted himself throughout his entire life

It's totally consistent and authentic and it enabled him to the the dominant front runner from almost the first day he announced (remember he kicked it off by suggesting all mexican immigrants were rapists, criminals etc..)

From Day 1 he tapped into the disenfranchised, low information voter, looking for a charismatic father figure to tell them he's going to make everything all right again (i.e. make America great again)

He was out here in CA last week saying there was no drought and his idiot followers in the audience cheered enthusiastically after this blatantly false statement.   If anyone else did that they would have been laughed off the stage but somehow it works for Trump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If he's not serious about winning, then that's precisely what it is.

he sure isn't acting serious about winning.

He tells cali there isn't actually a drought, a week before their primary lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Huck and Ben Carson both ran campaigns to sell books, get on FOX, and collect mailing addresses of conservative zealots that they'll use to make $ from the next two decades.

Remember, Carson was #1 in the polls for a few days - he immediately halted ALL campaigning for a WEEK, invested ZERO in the national infrastructure of the upcoming states, and went on a book signing tour, even visiting my shitty florida town, which is packed with old mccain voters.

People DO run because they want other things, and a high profile "run" is something that delivers that.  If there's ANYONE who is acting like that - trying to piss people off intentionally that he'll need later - It's Trump.   

Everyone should watch the Richard Pryor movie "Brewsters Millions" - PRECISELY what Trump is doing.  The dude TRIES to throw a campaign and it's harder than you think. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
he sure isn't acting serious about winning.

He tells cali there isn't actually a drought, a week before their primary lol.

Not acting like he's serious about winning?

That's what everyone said as he was winning primary after primary

His comment about the drought is apparently just what his moronic followers want to hear

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

If polls are any gauge, it's not only realistic, it's quite possible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
If polls are any gauge, it's not only realistic, it's quite possible.

I don't think it's as close as these polls make it to be.

At least it shouldn't be.

Shows how weak of a candidate and overall disliked Hillary Clinton actually is.