Author Topic: mommy loves you of peace  (Read 11310 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: mommy of peace
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2016, 12:43:42 PM »
there are too many kids on this planet and far too few Gorillas.

Right

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 12:56:14 PM »
Someone please shoot the parents. Not the animals fault. Stupid and incompetent zoo. Shoot the director / owner too ASAP

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2016, 04:29:52 PM »
Where would the gorilla place in the Mr. O?

Needs to bring up the calves.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »
When Donny was that 3 y/o, then who would rape who?

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2016, 04:42:14 PM »
Somewhere, there's a tear in Suckmymuscle's beer.
H

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2016, 04:34:57 AM »
Oh...The same people saying Zoo's are cruel are the ones that spew hatred, racism, insults, and just plain out angry nasty tit mouses.

You want Zoo's dismantled? Start by throwing your computer out of the window and do all of us a favor.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fuck off negroid.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2016, 05:05:10 AM »
Where would the gorilla place in the Mr. O?

Phil & Kai have him beat in the nostril spread.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2016, 09:22:33 PM »

Michelle Gregg and Deonne Dickerson, the boy’s father.

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who fell into the Gorilla World exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo.

Harambe the gorilla.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2016, 09:36:11 PM »
Shocked they are Dindus, thought hey would be white for some reason. Not that it matters.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2016, 10:10:52 PM »
The death of the gorilla is sad. However, watch the whole video, had they not killed the gorilla this child was sure to lose its life at its hAnds. The gorilla at one point in running in the water dragging the toddler like rag doll through the water. Don't forget, a gorilla is vastly stronger than the strongest man in the world. The gorilla was agitated, they had no choice.  The curious boy found a weak spot in the barrier and went for it. Sounds like the mother had her hands full with her kids, let's not judge her yet as it was not her fault. If there was a weak spot in the fence or barrier, that's the zoos issue, not the mothers.
h

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2016, 10:20:35 PM »
I didn't watch all. Did the gorilla intentionally injure the child or was it protecting the child from the others? This happened in the uk in the past and the gorilla protected the child.

I don't think the gorilla had any animosity to the child...It was just he had no concept of the fragility of human children...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »
the wrong gorilla was shot

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 02:12:45 AM »
The death of the gorilla is sad. However, watch the whole video, had they not killed the gorilla this child was sure to lose its life at its hAnds. The gorilla at one point in running in the water dragging the toddler like rag doll through the water. Don't forget, a gorilla is vastly stronger than the strongest man in the world. The gorilla was agitated, they had no choice.  The curious boy found a weak spot in the barrier and went for it. Sounds like the mother had her hands full with her kids, let's not judge her yet as it was not her fault. If there was a weak spot in the fence or barrier, that's the zoos issue, not the mothers.

Are you on welfare too? non-confrontational apologetic fuck.

It's called taking responsibility and using your goddamn intellect.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2016, 02:37:50 AM »
Zoos should be dismantled and banned.  These animals are captives and are only there to provide entertainment and a revenue stream.  It's cruel on so many levels.
Sad thing is in the wild many animals are being made extinct by brainless guys

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2016, 07:31:01 AM »

Disgusting ugly negroes, I would burn them alive!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2016, 07:33:08 AM »
Disgusting ugly negroes, I would burn them alive!!

"Silverblacks" would have been more creative.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: mommy loves you of peace
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 07:42:14 AM »
It's a sad sad thing, they are powerful and really amazing animals... but if I was there, I think I would have done the same thing.   The animal *looked* like it was protecting the baby.  BUT in the blink of an eye, he could have crushed or eaten the child, too.  We don't know if he's protecting a loved young thing, or if he's just savoring and guarding his lunch before he starts eating.  Parents should be charged, jailed and publicly mocked for being that ignorant to let their kid out of their sight.  But if it was me, and I saw a 300 pound animal standing guard over a child, I'd likely have just fired out of "any second, it may be too late".

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 07:53:34 AM »
The death of the gorilla is sad. However, watch the whole video, had they not killed the gorilla this child was sure to lose its life at its hAnds. The gorilla at one point in running in the water dragging the toddler like rag doll through the water. Don't forget, a gorilla is vastly stronger than the strongest man in the world. The gorilla was agitated, they had no choice.  The curious boy found a weak spot in the barrier and went for it. Sounds like the mother had her hands full with her kids, let's not judge her yet as it was not her fault. If there was a weak spot in the fence or barrier, that's the zoos issue, not the mothers.

He probably assumed the kid couldn't swim.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2016, 08:10:44 AM »
The Zoo's excuse for not tranquilizing the Gorilla is BS.  They said they were worried it would take too long.  Then why not buy better and more effective tranquilizers?  Especially for a big beast like him. 

Fuckers should have shot the kid instead.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2016, 08:31:13 AM »
Original gorillas were alive. :-\

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2016, 08:31:34 AM »

a

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2016, 08:56:31 AM »
Are you on welfare too? non-confrontational apologetic fuck.

It's called taking responsibility and using your goddamn intellect.

Go fuck your self. How's that for non confrontational and no apologies. Suck a fart out of my ass hope it's leaking when you do.
h

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »

Go fuck your self. How's that for non confrontational and no apologies. Suck a fart out of my ass hope it's leaking when you do.

Telling another man to go fuck himself is about as non-confrontational as it gets.
Bet you don't even look the McDonalds employee in the eye when you're handing over your foodstamps.
Poverty change.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 02:44:14 PM »
The Zoo's excuse for not tranquilizing the Gorilla is BS.  They said they were worried it would take too long.  Then why not buy better and more effective tranquilizers?  Especially for a big beast like him. 

Fuckers should have shot the kid instead.

Regardless of how strong the tranquilizer is, it's not instant. And what happens if the Gorilla mistakes the pain from the dart as an attack from the child? It sucks that the Gorilla was killed but under the circumstances I think they had no choice. The fault is 100% on the zoo for the fact that it was even possible for a child to fall in the enclosure.