Author Topic: mommy loves you of peace  (Read 11391 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: mommy of peace
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 11:14:14 PM »
Just read about this. Horrible for the gorilla.

How the heck did the 3-year old get that far away from his parents to enter a gorilla enclosure  ??? ???
X

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 11:17:32 PM »

How the heck did the 3-year old get that far away from his parents to enter a gorilla enclosure  ??? ???
stupidity

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 11:18:07 PM »
The mother better face charges for child neglect, but of course she won't.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 08:20:07 AM »
I didn't watch all. Did the gorilla intentionally injure the child or was it protecting the child from the others? This happened in the uk in the past and the gorilla protected the child.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 08:25:46 AM »
Problem is having these animals in capture to begin with

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 08:50:40 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a74_1464489122

this is just sad on so many fucking levels. in the video the gorilla is clearly protecting the kid, and just consoling it. you dont see it get shot in the video. i suppose my rational mind kicks in and understands that shooting it was probably best choice, as your really gambling with a kids life so tranq dart would have been putting it to chance. u gotta feel for thr zoo worker that had to take that shot, basically killing an animal friend he has likely known for years, over some SHIT head mother allowing this to happen. you gotta feel for the gorilla in this, likely knowing in some animal way that this was it for him and instinctually protecting the kid knowing full well he was going to die over it. gorilla only knows one thing...that there is a baby humanoid gorilla like creature that fell in and is ingured, and then zoo workers show up and people screaming and yelling. first thing gorilla is gonna do is protect that ingured humanoid looking baby gorilla thing at all costs. im pretty shaken up over this. it just sucks on so many levels. that gorilla shouldnt even have to be in that zoo, and then dies in a stressful situation brought on by the mom of a fucking human. sickens me

likely the zoo worker and gorilla sharing a final moment thru the rifle scope both knowing this was the end

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 09:02:00 AM »
Zoos should be dismantled and banned.  These animals are captives and are only there to provide entertainment and a revenue stream.  It's cruel on so many levels.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 09:04:11 AM »
Zoos should be dismantled and banned.  These animals are captives and are only there to provide entertainment and a revenue stream.  It's cruel on so many levels.

its an animal prison
T

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 09:09:34 AM »

Agreed.  I went to a zoo for the first time last summer and would never go to one again. 

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 09:15:12 AM »

100% Agree.. great said!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 09:25:08 AM »

Zoos are the only reason most people even care about animals, probably the only reason you care about them, from seeing them in zoos as a kid.  In a world without zoos people would only care about superheroes and the kardashians.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 09:28:19 AM »

More or less agree.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 09:42:36 AM »

Gorilla encounter in the wild.

We take our kids to zoos regularly. I think gorillas, chimps, killer whales and dolphins are the only animals smart enough to know they are in captivity.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 09:43:04 AM »

How the hell did a 3-year old get inside the encloser is what I'm wondering?
It's not like you just crawl under the fence and boom, you're petting your very own tiger.

These kids are smart as fuck and should be held on a leash. That, or the parents should be shot for dumping the kid inside an enclosure.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 09:48:17 AM »
Didn't click on the link but any pictures of the kids parents?  That's where the real focus should be here.

But, turn your back for a second on a 3 yr old and they can get away.  Ask anyone with kids, it happens in the blonk of an eye and almost every parent has a "there but for the grace of God goes me" story.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 09:58:36 AM »
Oh...The same people saying Zoo's are cruel are the ones that spew hatred, racism, insults, and just plain out angry nasty tit mouses.

You want Zoo's dismantled? Start by throwing your computer out of the window and do all of us a favor.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 10:39:09 AM »
Where would the gorilla place in the Mr. O?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 10:46:29 AM »
Oh...The same people saying Zoo's are cruel are the ones that spew hatred, racism, insults, and just plain out angry nasty tit mouses.

You want Zoo's dismantled? Start by throwing your computer out of the window and do all of us a favor.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wonder why us right wingers like animals so much?  Nazis loved animals too.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 12:14:40 PM »
Where would the gorilla place in the Mr. O?

Not sure, but I am sure he can destroy a grapefruit faster than kai

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 12:32:19 PM »
You do know that some animals are so rare that they primarily exist in zoos because their habitat is disappearing due to humans or they'd be shot on sight? Sometimes, the unfortunate truth is that the zoo is the best place for them.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2016, 12:40:19 PM »
Jesus people care more about a gorilla thorny they do a human child. Of course they had to shoot it. One wrong move from the gorilla kid could of been seriously hurt.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2016, 12:41:13 PM »
Jesus people care more about a gorilla thorny they do a human child. Of course they had to shoot it. One wrong move from the gorilla kid could of been seriously hurt.
there are too many kids on this planet and far too few Gorillas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2016, 12:41:44 PM »
President Trump will return family values to the White House.  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2016, 12:43:27 PM »
there are too many kids on this planet and far too few Gorillas.

If I were to be honest, yes I do care more about the gorilla than some random kid who's mom didn't care enough to watch him.

Should have used tranquilizer dart. Depending on the caliber of the rifle used and the accuracy of the shot, the gorilla could have still done some damage after getting shot.