Author Topic: Lone Trump supporter schooling leftist mob  (Read 3914 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Lone Trump supporter schooling leftist mob
« on: May 29, 2016, 09:15:23 AM »
Yes, exactly that

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Lone Trump supporter schooling leftist mob
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 09:22:46 AM »
Unfortunately Trump has just recently shown us that he is racist.

He has claimed that a "Mexican" judge is against him when the judge was born in Chicago.

All because the judge has ordered the Trump university records released. Why else bring up the Judges race?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 09:24:57 AM »
Trump's #1 spokesman said he won't be considering a woman or a minority for veep, because that'd be pandering.

In 2016, women & minorities have been EXCLUDED from a hiring process because of a possible perception issue.   Unreal.

Unbelievable.  Trump's own spokesman saying Trump won't be willing to do all of the job as president.  Perhaps the VP choice is MORE important than the prez pick on the republican side?   He doesn't want this job.    

Also he said no minority or woman will be chosen, as that'd be seen as "pandering".  Illegal to exclude women/minority from a job before even starting interviews?  LOL.  unreal.

Paul Manafort, a controversial Republican lobbyist, joined Donald Trump’s team in late March, and at least initially, his task was to help oversee delegate recruiting. It wasn’t long, however, before Manafort worked his way up to effectively running the entire operation: less than two months after joining the campaign, he’s now Trump’s campaign chairman and chief strategist.

Yesterday, Manafort sat down with the Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman for a fairly long interview, and while the two covered quite a bit of ground, there was one exchange in particular that stood out for me.
The vice presidential pick will also be part of the process of proving he’s ready for the White House, Manafort said.

“He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn’t want to do. He seems himself more as the chairman of the board, than even the CEO, let alone the COO.”
This is no small acknowledgement. For months, it’s been clear that Trump has no meaningful understanding of public policy or even how government works at a basic level. By any fair measure, his ignorance and incompetence about affairs of state is unlike anything Americans have ever seen in a major-party presidential candidate. The question has long been when we can expect Trump to get up to speed.

And the answer is, he has no intention of doing any such thing. Day-to-governing and overseeing the executive branch apparently represent “the part of the job he doesn’t want to do.”

President Trump, in other words, would prefer to be more of a big-picture kind of guy who isn’t overly concerned about details and roll-up-your-sleeves kind of work.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/there-are-presidential-duties-trump-doesnt-want-do

We should not, however, expect to see diversity on the Republican ticket. Choosing a woman or a member of a minority group to run as vice president, Manafort said, “would be viewed as pandering, I think.”

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 09:30:23 AM »
Trump's #1 spokesman said he won't be considering a woman or a minority for veep, because that'd be pandering.

In 2016, women & minorities have been EXCLUDED from a hiring process because of a possible perception issue.   Unreal.

Unbelievable.  Trump's own spokesman saying Trump won't be willing to do all of the job as president.  Perhaps the VP choice is MORE important than the prez pick on the republican side?   He doesn't want this job.    

Also he said no minority or woman will be chosen, as that'd be seen as "pandering".  Illegal to exclude women/minority from a job before even starting interviews?  LOL.  unreal.

Paul Manafort, a controversial Republican lobbyist, joined Donald Trump’s team in late March, and at least initially, his task was to help oversee delegate recruiting. It wasn’t long, however, before Manafort worked his way up to effectively running the entire operation: less than two months after joining the campaign, he’s now Trump’s campaign chairman and chief strategist.

Yesterday, Manafort sat down with the Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman for a fairly long interview, and while the two covered quite a bit of ground, there was one exchange in particular that stood out for me.
The vice presidential pick will also be part of the process of proving he’s ready for the White House, Manafort said.

“He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn’t want to do. He seems himself more as the chairman of the board, than even the CEO, let alone the COO.”
This is no small acknowledgement. For months, it’s been clear that Trump has no meaningful understanding of public policy or even how government works at a basic level. By any fair measure, his ignorance and incompetence about affairs of state is unlike anything Americans have ever seen in a major-party presidential candidate. The question has long been when we can expect Trump to get up to speed.

And the answer is, he has no intention of doing any such thing. Day-to-governing and overseeing the executive branch apparently represent “the part of the job he doesn’t want to do.”

President Trump, in other words, would prefer to be more of a big-picture kind of guy who isn’t overly concerned about details and roll-up-your-sleeves kind of work.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/there-are-presidential-duties-trump-doesnt-want-do

We should not, however, expect to see diversity on the Republican ticket. Choosing a woman or a member of a minority group to run as vice president, Manafort said, “would be viewed as pandering, I think.”

Oh brother. Is it any less "unreal" that categorically stating that it WILL be a woman or a minority? Nope, it's just your mind can't comprehend that since you've been so steeped in leftist ideology.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 09:36:54 AM »

He has claimed that a "Mexican" judge is against him when the judge was born in Chicago.

All because the judge has ordered the Trump university records released. Why else bring up the Judges race?

Yet the school records and transcripts of our affirmative action president remained sealed to hide the fact that he was a below average student who got by solely on the color of his skin

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 09:39:52 AM »
Oh brother. Is it any less "unreal" that categorically stating that it WILL be a woman or a minority? Nope, it's just your mind can't comprehend that since you've been so steeped in leftist ideology.

Wait, you mean 240 is a leftist? No way!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 09:40:25 AM »
Yet the school records and transcripts of our affirmative action president remained sealed to hide the fact that he was a below average student who got by solely on the color of his skin

Records aren't sealed.

You can't get my records either. It's called the law.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 09:42:08 AM »

it's just as fcked up to say it WILL be a woman or minority.   I condemn obama's actions equally.

NO group should be excluded before the process starts.  Trump's just as wrong as obama here.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 09:44:27 AM »

Because a Mexican judge, born in Obama's hometown, appointed by Obama himself, would never be politically opposed to a republican front runner? Got to keep that voting base happy right, works for you doesn't it?

This is to be expected by the political mafia from Chicago.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 11:03:54 AM »
Because a Mexican judge, born in Obama's hometown, appointed by Obama himself, would never be politically opposed to a republican front runner? Got to keep that voting base happy right, works for you doesn't it?

This is to be expected by the political mafia from Chicago.

If he's born in the US. He isn't Mexican.

He's American.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 11:08:58 AM »

He's American.

All the American born Mexicans that I know refer to themselves as Mexicans.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 11:38:53 AM »
All the American born Mexicans that I know refer to themselves as Mexicans.

I know a lot of American born people of Hispanic cultures.

All are American first and foremost.

Most are extremely proud to say the city and state they were born in.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 11:51:22 AM »

this. trump is racist, still waiting for the dems to release all the shit they have on him.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 01:48:00 AM »
this. trump is racist, still waiting for the dems to release all the shit they have on him.

Obama is also a racist. And you're a traitor to America. Blacks are laughing at fairies like you  ;D

dickhead  :-* :-*

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 02:37:08 AM »
Oh my god! Trump called a judge named Gonzalo,whose parents are both Mexican, a Mexican!? Oh no! Have we become this thin-skinned, PC and pussified? My god.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 02:59:37 AM »
Yet the school records and transcripts of our affirmative action president remained sealed to hide the fact that he was a below average student who got by solely on the color of his skin money

fixed it for your dumb ass

Oh my god! Trump called a judge named Gonzalo,whose both parents are Mexican, a Mexican!? Oh no! Have we become this thin-skinned, PC and pussified? My god.

It's crazy isn't it.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 03:04:15 AM »
Yes, exactly that

warms up my heart, now THAT hebrew I'd have no problem having my cusine.

Just look how those anti trump people are behaving, they are like hell spawns. It's like they have no thinking cabablities but mere reactions and they have no idea what they are doing.

bishamonten

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 04:51:02 AM »
Vote Hillary!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 06:13:54 AM »

He's American.

I'll agree with that. American isn't a race, it's a nationality. That said, neither is Mexican (a race).

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 07:33:05 AM »

What area are you talking about?  And what class of people, upper middle or lower?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 07:35:45 AM »
Oh my god! Trump called a judge named Gonzalo,whose parents are both Mexican, a Mexican!? Oh no! Have we become this thin-skinned, PC and pussified? My god.

Yes, we have.  And this is exactly why Trump will win.  People are sick to death of this PC culture that is all based on lies.  Constant constant lies.  They get caught and then pretend it didn't happen and change the topic.  Every crazy rioter waving the Mexican flag is ten more votes for Trump.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 07:49:07 AM »
I'll agree with that. American isn't a race, it's a nationality. That said, neither is Mexican (a race).
Mexican American is a race, right?  ???
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 08:00:55 AM »

You ever seen a George Lopez concert?

What are they all calling themselves?

And yes, we all know that they are "Americans" ::)

I'm with the other poster, this pc shit is getting ridiculous.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 09:24:55 AM »
You ever seen a George Lopez concert?

What are they all calling themselves?

And yes, we all know that they are "Americans" ::)

I'm with the other poster, this pc shit is getting ridiculous.
I think Hispanic or Chicano.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicano
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2016, 09:47:01 AM »
I still call every asian I see Chinese no matter where they are from (and assume that they might know karate at some level).  Mostly I do it for the funny and thats what we used to do it as kids.  Black people also call them all Chinese too and I get amused by it so I like to to it too.