Author Topic: Hcg on blast  (Read 1117 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Hcg on blast
« on: May 30, 2016, 11:51:09 AM »
Why do people run HCG on blast ?? Does it give you more gains or what is the reason

VEDMED

• Getbig II
Re: Hcg on blast
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 12:00:18 PM »
Makes you feel better, fills the nuts up, keeps em workin-ish

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 12:04:43 PM »
Increases nut sensitivity.
T

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 12:05:58 PM »
Makes you feel better, fills the nuts up, keeps em workin-ish

Why keeping them working while on blast ?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 12:07:45 PM »
Using it with test/tren/mast blast. Definitly keeps the balls working, pregnolone production going on too.
250iu eod
If you have access to it its always good to run imo. As far as gains it doesnt do anything.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 12:17:40 PM »
Using it with test/tren/mast blast. Definitly keeps the balls working, pregnolone production going on too.
250iu eod
If you have access to it its always good to run imo. As far as gains it doesnt do anything.

I bought 6 X  organon hcg 5000iu amps. Total 30.000iu

Has anyone tried organon hcg?  Good quality ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 12:13:19 AM »
makes your balls and your loads bigger, nothing else
people who are cycling might have better post cycle recovery with that (which is about LH and FSH recovery, and HCG synthetically replaces one of these, cant remember which one though. once you come off HCG youll still have to recover normally, however you start with big balls instead of shrunken ones :))

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 06:38:22 AM »
people who are cycling might have better post cycle recovery with that (which is about LH and FSH recovery, and HCG synthetically replaces one of these, cant remember which one though. once you come off HCG youll still have to recover normally, however you start with big balls instead of shrunken ones :))

on my first cycle my nuts were like raisins... but now they are always big.. they never shrink anymore. maybe i just take to blow bigger loads on my lady  :D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 09:01:36 AM »

HCG mimics LH. HMG (less commonly used) mimics FSH I think.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 03:24:37 PM »
on my first cycle my nuts were like raisins... but now they are always big.. they never shrink anymore. maybe i just take to blow bigger loads on my lady  :D

Yeah, some shrink some don't another aspect of genetic dispositions to certain side effects.