Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Phil Heath *QUITS* Gifted Nutrition  (Read 21012 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] Phil Heath *QUITS* Gifted Nutrition
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2016, 06:08:08 PM »
80% of businesses fail in their first year.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2016, 06:14:48 PM »
shut your fat fucking mouth-I've talked about it long before u chimed in fuckwad- u r no insider-no one tells u anything
Go away!

There is no need for such aggression friend.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2016, 06:56:05 PM »
Robbery.  The raw material and packaging cost cannot be more than $10 bucks per 2.5lb can.

Nah...20 cents for the jug, 2 cent for the label and 28 cents per lb of protein
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »
There is no need for such aggression friend.
shut your fat fucking mouth-I've talked about it long before u chimed in fuckwad- u r no insider-no one tells u anything
Go away!
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2016, 07:06:35 PM »
Go away!

:D

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2016, 07:18:42 PM »

Nah...20 cents for the jug, 2 cent for the label and 28 cents per lb of protein

Melvin, since you seem to be so knowledgeable about, & an insider to all things fitness related, with direct ties to some of the industry's biggest movers & shakers, why is it that your fitness business is doing so dismally & you have to work at a Verizon call center for $10.59hr?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2016, 07:20:03 PM »
Melvin, since you seem to be so knowledgeable about, & an insider to all things fitness related, with direct ties to some of the industry's biggest movers & shakers, why is it that your fitness business is doing so dismally & you have to work at a Verizon call center for $10.59hr?

*AHEM*  It's called "Netjerking".  ;)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2016, 05:05:59 AM »
*AHEM*  It's called "Netjerking".  ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2016, 06:57:21 AM »

No Netjerking needed.  You simply have to analyze and see who is selling it.  Nobody was selling "Gifted Nutrition" because they simply did not like Phil Heath.  Being Mr Olympia doesn't mean shit if you're an arrogant prick.  Same thing happenned with Dexter Jackson. 

Dynamik Muscle is selling modestly well but Aaron Singerman is now taking the reins on it so its going to really move.  The key is to get product buys outside the United States because people are now wiser as to how things work.
A

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2016, 07:09:45 AM »

No Netjerking needed.  You simply have to analyze and see who is selling it.  Nobody was selling "Gifted Nutrition" because they simply did not like Phil Heath.  Being Mr Olympia doesn't mean shit if you're an arrogant prick.  Same thing happenned with Dexter Jackson. 

Dynamik Muscle is selling modestly well but Aaron Singerman is now taking the reins on it so its going to really move.  The key is to get product buys outside the United States because people are now wiser as to how things work.

Um distribution doesn't rely on whether people like you or not. It has to do with whether you can move product or not. Now unless you mean his business reelationships because bodybuilding.com not selling it was the nail in the coffin.  That's the audience who knows who me Olympia is and would buy his stuff. Now I do agree that Overseas is where people make money these days because they aren't as up to date as people in the states

Supplements are a terrible idea these days unless you've got a decent product or something new and innovative. Too many supplement companies.

How is his.Gifted clothing line going? Remember those $250 pair of shoes he was peddling? I can't figure out who his business advisors are.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2016, 07:23:41 AM »

No Netjerking needed.  You simply have to analyze and see who is selling it. 

Ah yes...No Netjerking needed.  One must simply analyze with Anal-Eze.  Get it?  Got it? Goodrum it !   ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2016, 07:29:14 AM »
Um distribution doesn't rely on whether people like you or not. It has to do with whether you can move product or not. Now unless you mean his business reelationships because bodybuilding.com not selling it was the nail in the coffin.  That's the audience who knows who me Olympia is and would buy his stuff. Now I do agree that Overseas is where people make money these days because they aren't as up to date as people in the states

Supplements are a terrible idea these days unless you've got a decent product or something new and innovative. Too many supplement companies.

How is his.Gifted clothing line going? Remember those $250 pair of shoes he was peddling? I can't figure out who his business advisors are.

Distribution makes a huge difference as well as cost of the product.  The larger the check you could cut for product, the better.  The big money of course is in legal steroids.  You cut a check to China for 100k and you can get about 50 pounds of the latest prohormones which you can turn into almost a cool million in profits very easily after manufacturing and label cost.  Honestly the companies that make the most money are the ones that have in house production.  Very costly but worth it in the long run if you're serious about making money.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 07:35:38 AM »
Bernie Sanders should come out with his own protein brand.  Maybe it'd get the younger kids off the fast food, and on to some complete amino acid profile food choices.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2016, 07:43:53 AM »
What an absolute joke.

All these pros/wanna-bes "launching" (oh brother  ::) ) their own "line" of supplements. "Signature Series".

They hire a graphic artist to design some sharp and cutting label, take some pics at a lab wearing a lab coat and source out who's selling the raw ingredients cheapest (a.k.a. the company everyone else is using). "Formulate" their own balance of fart powders and ... celebrate with some GH and insulin injections.

The industry is founded on lies, hyperbole and thievery.

The depths to which some will go to make a buck is pathetic.

Fuck Heath. In all ways, the worst Mr. O ever.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2016, 07:44:54 AM »
80% of businesses fail in their first year.

And in Phil's defense, he has a full-time job as an pro bodybuilder. He probably had a difficult time doing both. Gaspari & Labrada started their companies after they had retired from competing. As did Jay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2016, 07:46:14 AM »
how was phil's protein compared, in terms of pricing?   I think I remember getbig saying it was very high on the price end for a product similar to everything else (not good, not bad, just solid)

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2016, 08:21:07 AM »
I already said a long time ago that its been a losing venture.  Its never turned any type of profit.  Phil Heath is not very popular

You must got truly bottom  and find out everything about this and share it with us.

Brianthehulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 08:26:23 AM »
Ok I'll be the jerk that asks again, are any of these products any good?
I happen to like lee labrada from the few times I've met him, Gaspari as well, to a point.
I realize these guys don't formulate their stuff, just lend a known name.
Azure, Fortress, your responses especially appreciated.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 08:39:52 AM »

Distribution makes a huge difference as well as cost of the product.  The larger the check you could cut for product, the better.  The big money of course is in legal steroids.  You cut a check to China for 100k and you can get about 50 pounds of the latest prohormones which you can turn into almost a cool million in profits very easily after manufacturing and label cost.  Honestly the companies that make the most money are the ones that have in house production.  Very costly but worth it in the long run if you're serious about making money.

I doubt he had a high cost product.  These guys think that this will be quick money.  They slap their names and labels on some cheap ass product that's probably spiked with amino acids and let the fools have at it.  People these days aren't as naive as before to believe the Muscletech type transformations they did back in the day.  95% of people know that Phil didn't get to be Mr Olympia by taking Gifted Nutrition Protein powder and Amino Acids!

The market is too saturated right now and with horrible products to make much money and it doesn't matter if you're  Mr. Olympia or not. I knew the thing would fail when I saw it was not being distributed by bodybuilding.com How are you NOT going to have bodybuilding.com distribute your product when the people on that site actually know who Mr.Olympia is?  That's your target market.

He should have just taken free money from an established line and had a Gifted series. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2016, 08:43:10 AM »
And in Phil's defense, he has a full-time job as an pro bodybuilder. He probably had a difficult time doing both. Gaspari & Labrada started their companies after they had retired from competing. As did Jay.

Chuckle....Phil didn't have to do shit.  All the supplement industry is now is advertising and marketing.  That's it.  You just need to cut a check for product and labels and there's plenty of people you can do that which.  You can even do it from your own home.  That's what I did many years ago.  I'd cap up some prohormones in a cheap Cap M Quick device and sell them on Ebay in nothing more than a sealed bag and a cheap black and white label (Postal Label).  The most money was made at the end of the prohormone law when China was practically giving away that Methyl-D shit.  Really toxic shit but it worked.

Phil simply had too many hands in his pockets and didn't understand that the selling point was himself.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2016, 08:48:34 AM »
I doubt he had a high cost product.  These guys think that this will be quick money.  They slap their names and labels on some cheap ass product that's probably spiked with amino acids and let the fools have at it.  People these days aren't as naive as before to believe the Muscletech type transformations they did back in the day.  95% of people know that Phil didn't get to be Mr Olympia by taking Gifted Nutrition Protein powder and Amino Acids!

The market is too saturated right now and with horrible products to make much money and it doesn't matter if you're  Mr. Olympia or not. I knew the thing would fail when I saw it was not being distributed by bodybuilding.com How are you NOT going to have bodybuilding.com distribute your product when the people on that site actually know who Mr.Olympia is?  That's your target market.

He should have just taken free money from an established line and had a Gifted series. 

Yes, I agree.  Phil should have simply let someone else spend the money.  He thought he could capitalize on his Mr Olympia....problem is that Ronnie, Jay and even Dexter is more popular than he is
A

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2016, 08:56:48 AM »
Ok I'll be the jerk that asks again, are any of these products any good?
I happen to like lee labrada from the few times I've met him, Gaspari as well, to a point.
I realize these guys don't formulate their stuff, just lend a known name.
Azure, Fortress, your responses especially appreciated.
Most of these protein powders are worthless garbage IMO.  Gaspari was accused of spiking his stuff with cheap amino acids.   

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2016, 09:15:49 AM »
All the supplement industry is now is advertising and marketing.  That's it.  You just need to cut a check for product and labels

Very true on this.  Pay some Instagram models, get a booth at some expos and hire a good social media staff to troll the internet.  Doesn't matter what you're selling - people will buy.

Quality supps are just not as popular these days.  The most-hyped products are what i see on the shelves.  No different than the food industry.  If you want good, quality stuff, you're going to have to do some research and/or pay a bit more

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2016, 09:20:16 AM »
Kevin Levrone

holy shit he has a boner
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 09:36:03 AM »

So I guess this completely explains why all of your businesses are total & utter failures.

Imagine how well you could've done if people liked you & didn't think of you as a lazy pathological obese blow hard with delusions of grandeur.