Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Phil Heath *QUITS* Gifted Nutrition  (Read 21094 times)

epic_alien

Re: [BREAKING NEWS] Phil Heath *QUITS* Gifted Nutrition
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 09:44:33 AM »
hey Qwert

Don't let vince make you so mad and hateful man. he is what he is and everyone knows he like to play make believe. its just entertainment. he isn't hurting you. I'm only saying this because it seems like he is really under your skin. don't let the negative energy into your life anymore man. just let it go. vince is just vince. everyone knows he is nuts. just roll with it and laugh.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2016, 09:50:50 AM »
hey Qwert

Don't let vince make you so mad and hateful man. he is what he is and everyone knows he like to play make believe. its just entertainment. he isn't hurting you. I'm only saying this because it seems like he is really under your skin. don't let the negative energy into your life anymore man. just let it go. vince is just vince. everyone knows he is nuts. just roll with it and laugh.

DUDE, are you serious?

I don't hate Melvin or anyone on the internets, & barely anyone in real life.

This is just fun n' games, directed towards someone who's been an endless source of tragic comedy for the last decade.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2016, 09:58:20 AM »
hey Qwert

Qwert is upset because I didn't help him get some free supplements...same as NaturalWonder.  He used to suck up to me a long time ago but he's got the Keith Jones complex nowdays  :D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2016, 10:00:52 AM »
Qwert is upset because I didn't help him get some free supplements...same as NaturalWonder.  He used to suck up to me a long time ago but he's got the Keith Jones complex nowdays  :D

Vincenzo, what are your training goals for the next 6-8 months?
X

epic_alien

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2016, 10:01:54 AM »
well thats good to know man. i am not defending the guy, i just know his nonsense isn't worth putting energy into. you sen to be right on top of whenever he posts his crap. i know how that can be easy to get caught up into. proving the guy is wrong or a liar. isn't needed. everyone knows his deal and what he is about.  he is quite the funny guy though. his life is so nuts its good for the board

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2016, 10:02:22 AM »
shut up you fat walrus-I don't need your handouts
w

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2016, 10:03:24 AM »

Chuckle....Phil didn't have to do shit.  All the supplement industry is now is advertising and marketing.  That's it.

50%  of  almost ANY industry is marketing/advertising. That's just as time consuming as any other aspect of business. The difference between a successful supplement company and a failure will have more to do with the quality of the two companies' marketing than the actual products they sell.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »
Qwert is upset because I didn't help him get some free supplements...same as NaturalWonder.  He used to suck up to me a long time ago but he's got the Keith Jones complex nowdays  :D

Oh Melvin Goodrum, you're lying yet again. I don't use supplements, so asking a fat loser like you for any would be like a vegetarian asking Gandhi for a T-Bone steak.

You don't like the fact that someone calls you on all of your lies & that's why you're too scared to answer me. You run & hide with: More to come. Stay tuned. I've been asked to stand down etc etc etc..

I mean, how can you possibly answer when you've been caught & backed into a corner? Especially when you have the IQ of a piece of govt issued welfare cheese.

You're so dumb & yet...so fat.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 10:08:11 AM »
Qwert is upset because I didn't help him get some free supplements...same as NaturalWonder.  He used to suck up to me a long time ago but he's got the Keith Jones complex nowdays  :D

Vincent you should start up a youtube channel with your inside knowledge of the fitness industry. if a bullshitter like blaha carved out a piece of the market for himself, you should have no problem.

getbig will be behind you. edit: no homo

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 10:10:09 AM »
Vincenzo, what are your training goals for the next 6-8 months?

None...I'm not competing anymore and I'm not even working in the fitness or supplement industry other than my already established websites.  I've sold less than 5000 bucks in supplements this year.....majority of it being Advocare offline.  Most of my sales are now from selling medical equipment and recreational goods like spas and saunas.  I'm about to turn Anabolic Mayhem into a supplement store/exercise equipment site like BB.com but that's only for traffic purposes.

The supplement industry right now is way too saturated and there's going to be a mass exodus of product lines.  In addition, a lot of people who run these companies are going to get indicted as well for selling prohormones and now DMAA.  Its just madness when you risk prison time just to make a buck.  Fuck that noise
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2016, 10:13:22 AM »
Vincent you should start up a youtube channel with your inside knowledge of the fitness industry. if a bullshitter like blaha carved out a piece of the market for himself, you should have no problem.

getbig will be behind you. edit: no homo

I'm actually working on it right now.  The Youtube market is very hot and being a personality I've been told that I could do as well.   
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »
wait... so this narrow shoulder habitual line stepper and man purse wear goes on about how he started his own nutritional and clothing when in the reality he is just a paid endorser?

I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2016, 10:25:24 AM »

None...I'm not competing anymore and I'm not even working in the fitness or supplement industry other than my already established websites.  I've sold less than 5000 bucks in supplements this year.....majority of it being Advocare offline.  Most of my sales are now from selling medical equipment and recreational goods like spas and saunas.  I'm about to turn Anabolic Mayhem into a supplement store/exercise equipment site like BB.com but that's only for traffic purposes.

The supplement industry right now is way too saturated and there's going to be a mass exodus of product lines.  In addition, a lot of people who run these companies are going to get indicted as well for selling prohormones and now DMAA.  Its just madness when you risk prison time just to make a buck.  Fuck that noise

So, what is going on with Caliber Fitness Solutions? Will it be totally shut down.

Vincenzo, you should still train to stay healthy and in shape.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2016, 10:27:18 AM »
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2016, 10:29:20 AM »
So, what is going on with Caliber Fitness Solutions? Will it be totally shut down.

Vincenzo, you should still train to stay healthy and in shape.

Caliberfitness.com is going to be rebuilt and updated.  A lot of suppliers of mine have shut down.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2016, 10:33:38 AM »

Not competing anymore? What were you contesting, what bottom-feeding retard could score dead last and receive the most chuckles from the audience?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2016, 10:55:24 AM »
wait... so this narrow shoulder habitual line stepper and man purse wear goes on about how he started his own nutritional and clothing when in the reality he is just a paid endorser?

I wonder if he regrets leaving the fat muscletech (or whichever company it was) annual paycheck

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2016, 10:55:30 AM »

You never competed. You showed up fat & out of shape & stepped onto a BB stage. That's not competing. It's called delusional embarrassment.

When did you ever work in the fitness industry? You are a fat slob & never had a single PT client from your fake PT degree.
Your websites have no income & are just cookie cutter sites with zero net presence.

You failed at EVERYTHING & that's why you work at a Verizon call center for $10.54hr.

Those who can, DO. Those who can't, make excuses & work at a Verizon call center for $10.54hr.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2016, 11:16:11 AM »
Um distribution doesn't rely on whether people like you or not. It has to do with whether you can move product or not. Now unless you mean his business reelationships because bodybuilding.com not selling it was the nail in the coffin.  That's the audience who knows who me Olympia is and would buy his stuff. Now I do agree that Overseas is where people make money these days because they aren't as up to date as people in the states

Supplements are a terrible idea these days unless you've got a decent product or something new and innovative. Too many supplement companies.

How is his.Gifted clothing line going? Remember those $250 pair of shoes he was peddling? I can't figure out who his business advisors are.
Did Phil go the Amazon route? He had said that he had interned at Amazon before.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2016, 11:21:51 AM »
Did Phil go the Amazon route? He had said that he had interned at Amazon before.

I saw his stuff on amazon and I thought that was strange for a start up supp company. I would have had him start out on bodybuilding.com and then expand to Amazon later on down the line. There are way too many known brands on Amazon for him to compete there. His audience is on bodybuilding.com unless he wants to be exclusively overseas. Ronnie and Kai are both on bodybuilding.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2016, 11:29:59 AM »
I saw his stuff on amazon and I thought that was strange for a start up supp company. I would have had him start out on bodybuilding.com and then expand to Amazon later on down the line. There are way too many known brands on Amazon for him to compete there. His audience is on bodybuilding.com unless he wants to be exclusively overseas. Ronnie and Kai are both on bodybuilding.com
Yeah, he probably should have done the bodybuilding.com route. But, I think he had a connection at Amazon and decided to use that. Maybe, he should have started with bodybuilding.com first, or have done both?

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »
Yeah, he probably should have done the bodybuilding.com route. But, I think he had a connection at Amazon and decided to use that. Maybe, he should have started with bodybuilding.com first, or have done both?

May be delusions of grandeur. Not a lot of name recognition outside of the niche world.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »

I'm actually working on it right now.  The Youtube market is very hot and being a personality I've been told that I could do as well.   

Why the hell took you so long to figure that out ?  If Blaha is making money there is no reason you couldnt.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2016, 01:23:00 PM »
How much do they pay at Verizon.  I heard $10.54 / hr. 

:D
~

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2016, 01:25:39 PM »
lol I like this Vince G guy.  ;D