Author Topic: Donald Trump had a strong warning for Republicans after Bill Kristol 3rd party w  (Read 857 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bill Kristol ✔ ‎‎@BillKristol
Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate--an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.

4:00 PM - 29 May 2016

Donald Trump had a strong warning for Republicans after Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol said, a “strong independent candidate” is coming. Donald Trump’s warning to GOP after new weekend threat of independent candidate is HARSH, but true

240 is Back

• Getbig V
David Horowitz: ‘Kristol’s Betrayal Gets Serious’
Breitbart's Big Government ^ | May 30, 2016 | David Horowitz

Over the Memorial Day Weekend, Bill Kristol doubled down on his betrayal of this country with a pair of tweets: “Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate — an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance,” Kristol tweeted.

He also said, “Those accused of betraying GOP by opposing Trump can take heart from P. Henry 251 years ago today: ‘If this be treason, make the most of it!’”

This fatuous invocation of an American patriot to justify the betrayal typifies the arrogant disregard for political realities shared by all those involved in a defection that could produce even greater disasters than the Obama era’s 400,000 deaths by jihad and 20 million refugees across the Middle East....

Read more at breitbart.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Weird the Kristol didn't bother to mention that Trump is Bill Clinton plant and only running to help Hillary

I'm assuming Kristol doesn't like Trump so he's got no reason at all not to mention that (other than not wanting to look like a fucking idiot)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Weird the Kristol didn't bother to mention that Trump is Bill Clinton plant and only running to help Hillary

I'm assuming Kristol doesn't like Trump so he's got no reason at all not to mention that (other than not wanting to look like a fucking idiot)

Stay tuned for 20 more Trump threads by mid morning.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Kristol is such a cocksucking asshole.  He is one of the masterminds behind the Iraq war and fucked this country.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Piece of shit snake in the grass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Bill Kristol recruiting conservative writer and Iraq veteran David French for independent run

Veteran & Constitutional Lawyer.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/31/report-bill-kristol-recruiting-conservative-writer-and-iraq-veteran-david-french-for-independent-run/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bill Kristol recruiting conservative writer and Iraq veteran David French for independent run

Veteran & Constitutional Lawyer.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/31/report-bill-kristol-recruiting-conservative-writer-and-iraq-veteran-david-french-for-independent-run/

Voted Obama twice and didn't deny it. MBA that supports Sanders. Go figure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
“I know David French to be an honorable, intelligent and patriotic person. I look forward to following what he has to say,” Mitt Romney tweeted late Tuesday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Voted Obama twice and didn't deny it. MBA that supports Sanders. Go figure.

Lol ask true Adonis if I support Bernie lol!   I've said he has zero chance.  I was the getbigger who posted the 'Hilary already won nomination' thread. 

Your memory again? 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
240 has never backed Sanders, that I've seen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 has never backed Sanders, that I've seen.

TA will tell you the same thing.   He and I have argued about it in great depth.

MBA that supports Sanders. Go figure.

Let me guess... you're as sure of my support for Sanders, as you are that you didn't vote Clinton in 1992?   

Either your memory is in serious trouble, or you're just making shit up as it's convenient.  This pattern of incorrect statements which make you feel good, well, it's starting to pile up here.  NOBODY on getbig accuses me of kneepadding sanders, I've called him "out of it, officially" since before Iowa caucuses. 

Coach - I don't want to jump on the bandwagon with everyone accusing you of making things up - but I want you to explain why you think I support Sanders.  I've called him an irrelevant footnote, too physically unattractive to win swing voters and statistically a loser from moment one.

Explain why you accuse me of supporting sanders, son?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
TA will tell you the same thing.   He and I have argued about it in great depth.

Let me guess... you're as sure of my support for Sanders, as you are that you didn't vote Clinton in 1992?   

Either your memory is in serious trouble, or you're just making shit up as it's convenient.  This pattern of incorrect statements which make you feel good, well, it's starting to pile up here.  NOBODY on getbig accuses me of kneepadding sanders, I've called him "out of it, officially" since before Iowa caucuses. 

Coach - I don't want to jump on the bandwagon with everyone accusing you of making things up - but I want you to explain why you think I support Sanders.  I've called him an irrelevant footnote, too physically unattractive to win swing voters and statistically a loser from moment one.

Explain why you accuse me of supporting sanders, son?

Hey 240, why didn't Kristol mention that Trump was planted by Bill Clinton to help Hillary win.

If he's intent on stopping Trump then why wouldn't he mention that.

Shit, I just realized it now. .. David French is also a Bill Clinton plant too. 

He's only running to be an alternative protest vote against Trump but that's only going to HELP HILLARY

Shit, Bill Clinton is literally controlling every single person in this race and for some reason no one is willing to talk about it

Maybe everyone is afraid that Bill Clinton will have them "suicided" like Vince Foster