Author Topic: An uncomfortable truth  (Read 4296 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
An uncomfortable truth
« on: June 03, 2016, 03:31:24 AM »
having seen the angry debate between whites and blacks from our American friends

i decided to investigate to see what the real stats show

this video highlights some interesting issues

T

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: An uncomfortable truth
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 03:42:59 AM »
Can't watch atm,cliffs?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:56:04 AM »
Not uncomfortable, at all. You guys post them up, continuously. Day in; day out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 03:58:05 AM »
having seen the angry debate between whites and blacks from our American friends

i decided to investigate to see what the real stats show

this video highlights some interesting issues

Maybe you didn't get the memo.  Any analysis or criticism of the behavior of a non-white male is now hate speech.

Report jail immediately.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 04:00:28 AM »
Can't watch atm,cliffs?

Black people are responsible for 50 percent of the murders while being 13 percent of the population

they target whites far more than white target blacks in violent attack stats

pretty hard to defend
T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 04:02:24 AM »
Black people are responsible for 50 percent of the murders while being 13 percent of the population

pretty hard to defend

And this is just what is reported.  Data like this is often not 100% accurate.  The real numbers are probably even worse.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 04:04:34 AM »
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 04:07:21 AM »
"There are three kinds of lies...."

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 04:14:18 AM »

Go to 1:10 and listen to how excited the reporter gets when he is describing Trump supporters getting sucker punched and beaten.
You can tell by his voice... MSNBC
a

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 04:20:31 AM »
"There are three kinds of lies...."
Your people would know.

;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 04:23:07 AM »
Your people would know.

;)

Educated, make decent money, and live in neighborhoods where it's not necessary to lock one's vehicle?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 04:28:36 AM »
Educated, make decent money, and live in neighborhoods where it's not necessary to lock one's vehicle?
And in said neighborhoods, your neighbor's kids will steal the change and Valuables  out of the car to either use for drug money or pawn it for drug money---because they know that you don't lock your car doors.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 04:34:40 AM »
And in said neighborhoods, your neighbor's kids will steal the change and Valuables  out of the car to either use for drug money or pawn it for drug money---because they know that you don't lock your car doors.

Cynic!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 04:39:11 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 04:57:44 AM »

white neighborhood then  :D
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 05:05:57 AM »

pretty hard to defend

True. Then again crime is an economic issue, not a racial one. If you're poor, uneducated and unemployed you are as likely to commit crime as anyone.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 05:33:20 AM »
white neighborhood then  :D

Mostly.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 05:38:10 AM »
True. Then again crime is an economic issue, not a racial one. If you're poor, uneducated and unemployed you are as likely to commit crime as anyone.

i accept that

doesnt explain the fact that blacks attack whites at a ration of 5 times the amount of times white attack blacks

that would suggest a persecution complex
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 05:45:22 AM »
i accept that

doesnt explain the fact that blacks attack whites at a ration of 5 times the amount of times white attack blacks

that would suggest a persecution complex

If you look at it proportionally, blacks are around 10% of the population in the US, "non-hispanic whites" around 63% according to Google... the 5 times thing sounds about right.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 05:49:33 AM »
If you look at it proportionally, blacks are around 10% of the population in the US, "non-hispanic whites" around 63% according to Google... the 5 times thing sounds about right.

its a little simplistic

when you factor that the people engaged in activities like this are by a huge majority living in demographics where they are almost exclusively the make up of the population

then that suggests they would have to seek out victims of another race
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 05:50:01 AM »
I see maybe one Dindu a week where I live and work...

Love my area of the country... And the ones i see are top notch, working folks... No ghetto's around... (New Hampshire woods)...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 06:04:10 AM »
its a little simplistic

when you factor that the people engaged in activities like this are by a huge majority living in demographics where they are almost exclusively the make up of the population

then that suggests they would have to seek out victims of another race
And that there is simplistic as well.
Then you have take into account how people in said communities victimize each other. Also taking into account the dysfunction within said community and or families. And also taking into account the victims that are not from said communities that venture into those communities.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 06:56:56 AM »
Forget the stats. Forget the economical philosophies regarding poverty and non-education. Forget all of that shit. I live in Chicago, in a nice white neighborhood; but walk 2 blocks south and you better be strapped, or else some monkey is going to take you down. So forget all of the "intelligent" reasons for why black people act like fucking animals. Of course, all the shines and black-loving cuckhold fags will ultimately blame whitey, instead of accepting that the race is a sub-human collection of hateful thieves and murderers. I dream of the day when some eggplant tries to fuck with me while I'm with my son and I blow his ass away (no-homo, as I mean shoot him, not suck his dick).

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2016, 07:00:07 AM »
Forget the stats. Forget the economical philosophies regarding poverty and non-education. Forget all of that shit. I live in Chicago, in a nice white neighborhood; but walk 2 blocks south and you better be strapped, or else some monkey is going to take you down. So forget all of the "intelligent" reasons for why black people act like fucking animals. Of course, all the shines and black-loving cuckhold fags will ultimately blame whitey, instead of accepting that the race is a sub-human collection of hateful thieves and murderers. I dream of the day when some eggplant tries to fuck with me while I'm with my son and I blow his ass away (no-homo, as I mean shoot him, not suck his dick).

I think you meant moulignon, LOL!

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2016, 07:32:41 AM »

Indeed this is spot on. Just moved to Chitown, WTF. Great town by the whities bad by the dindu. In general I have nothing against a dindu who is educated, civilized, productive, but I've seen so man that are barbaric. How can a group or individuals be OK with such behavior? In TX the spanners,  while annoying as fuck being illegals sucking the system dry with their 40 kids everywhere, behaved better