Author Topic: Donald Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here..."  (Read 8129 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Donald Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here..."
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 07:06:59 AM »
He is a democrat plant and ringer for Hillary.   There is no other explanation for this insanity from him.  He is trying to lose and pave the way for that corrupt piece of trash and wicked disgusting criminal C UNT Hillary

exactly.

He says a man cannot do a job because of his race.  This is the definition of racism. 

It's like trump doesn't even understand that.  I cannot believe he's that dumb, that naive.  I think he's just the star of this ultimate reality show, with the grand prize being the control of the nation (POTUS job).

Trump is trolling the country, and some people still don't see it.   

soul crusher, you are 100% correct.   I think others see it - but it's hard to say "wow, I was wrong about that, and lib pieces of shit like 240 were right about it".   I've been calling trump a dem plant on getbig since 2011.... I think he purposely sunk the birther issue by making a mockery of it, providing the perfect timing/platform for obama to magically produce that forged photoshop-spaced birth certificate in the nick of time.

Trump doubled down on those comments this morning.  Trying to alienate the groups needed to win.  Going for a 40-state loss, so hilary will have her win AND the mandate (most of nation behind her) AND maybe even the Senate.   If repubs stay home in Nov due to Trump, they don't vote in other races either.   We'll have dems winning mayor and state jobs thanks to Trump. 

Trump is the biggest troll of this decade!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2016, 07:25:18 AM »
I call it like I see it.  Trump is not educating himself on most issues, getting better at campaigning, being more mature and measured for the very simple reason he has no intention of ever being POTUS. 

Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat activist.  He is helping his buddy Hillary getting elected and marching the GOP off the cliff with him. 

exactly.

He says a man cannot do a job because of his race.  This is the definition of racism. 

It's like trump doesn't even understand that.  I cannot believe he's that dumb, that naive.  I think he's just the star of this ultimate reality show, with the grand prize being the control of the nation (POTUS job).

soul crusher, you are 100% correct.   I think others see it - but it's hard to say "wow, I was wrong about that, and lib pieces of shit like 240 were right about it".   I've been calling trump a dem plant on getbig since 2011.... I think he purposely sunk the birther issue by making a mockery of it, providing the perfect timing/platform for obama to magically produce that forged photoshop-spaced birth certificate in the nick of time.

Trump doubled down on those comments this morning.  Trying to alienate the groups needed to win.  Going for a 40-state loss, so hilary will have her win AND the mandate (most of nation behind her) AND maybe even the Senate.   If repubs stay home in Nov due to Trump, they don't vote in other races either.   We'll have dems winning mayor and state jobs thanks to Trump. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 07:29:50 AM »
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/saving-america-no-donald-trump-is-a-clinton-distraction-tactic_082015

>:(

exactly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2016, 07:37:56 AM »
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/saving-america-no-donald-trump-is-a-clinton-distraction-tactic_082015
 >:(

that's a great article.  Everyone should take the time to read it.

I said it in 2011.   George Will said it right when trump entered the race.  Since then, Jeb and I believe Rubio has said it too.  I have a thread somewhere with all the Repubs who have called him a dem plant. 

many repubs just cannot admit they were duped with his "renegade" style.   He's a great actor, he's a mass media marketing master manipulator.  He doesn't make these major snafus on accident.  He's incredible and getting the media to say exactly what he wants.  He controls that message.  He WANTS us calling him a racist today. 

It'll be August, Sept, Oct, and more and more repubs will start to wonder "Is he TRYING to lose this on purpose?" and it'll sink in.  Most will never admit it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2016, 07:39:56 AM »
I call it like I see it.  Trump is not educating himself on most issues,

This.  Most of us would be TERRIFIED if we were tied in the polls, and had no idea what the nuclear triad was.   Most of us would be very scared of the fact our actions could crash the economy.  We'd understand the gravity of our words - presidential words start wars, crush economies, inspire hope or recruit terrorists.

Trump doesn't even have a Wiki-depth grasp of most issues.  Either he's that ego-inflated and delusional (not likely) or just wants to appear not ready so people choose Hilary.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 07:41:21 AM »

that's a great article.  Everyone should take the time to read it.

I said it in 2011.   George Will said it right when trump entered the race.  Since then, Jeb and I believe Rubio has said it too.  I have a thread somewhere with all the Repubs who have called him a dem plant. 

many repubs just cannot admit they were duped with his "renegade" style.   He's a great actor, he's a mass media marketing master manipulator.  He doesn't make these major snafus on accident.  He's incredible and getting the media to say exactly what he wants.  He controls that message.  He WANTS us calling him a racist today. 

It'll be August, Sept, Oct, and more and more repubs will start to wonder "Is he TRYING to lose this on purpose?" and it'll sink in.  Most will never admit it.

If Trump is a plant this would ABSOLUTELY be the greatest trolling OF ALL TIME 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 07:46:07 AM »
This.  Most of us would be TERRIFIED if we were tied in the polls, and had no idea what the nuclear triad was.   Most of us would be very scared of the fact our actions could crash the economy.  We'd understand the gravity of our words - presidential words start wars, crush economies, inspire hope or recruit terrorists.

Trump doesn't even have a Wiki-depth grasp of most issues.  Either he's that ego-inflated and delusional (not likely) or just wants to appear not ready so people choose Hilary.

Trump played me once w the birther thing by lying about sending a team to Hawaii and claiming "they couldnt believe what they were finding out" 

The fact is that he never sent anyone to Hawaii and lied about it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 07:46:51 AM »
If Trump is a plant this would ABSOLUTELY be the greatest trolling OF ALL TIME 8)

What % chance do you think Trump is a Dem troll/plant with the main goal of giving Hilary the white house?

Straw Man mocks it... but most other getbiggers haven't shit on me for it, which is surprising.  I think most suspect it a little.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 07:47:34 AM »

Well it is.   Trump is playing his supporters for fools and handing this election right over to that disgusting communist pos C UNT, his buddy, Hillary

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 07:51:28 AM »
Trump played me once w the birther thing by lying about sending a team to Hawaii and claiming "they couldnt believe what they were finding out"  
The fact is that he never sent anyone to Hawaii and lied about it.  

Yeah - and he told that tale with absolutely certainty.  He's a VERY good actor.  He looked in the camera and told the world he had definite proof - and it was coming out - that Trump was born in Kenya.   It completely took the attention away from sheriff Joe, who had a legit case going against obama.  (Trump was used after orally tate failed to make a mockery of it)

(CT alert lol) I think Dems used Trump to keep Sheriff Joe out of the spotlight, even though trump said nice things about him.  He hijacked the actual legal/documented case from Sheriff joe, and he made a mockery of it.  Just enough to make it a non-issue in the 2012 election.  Then obama magically found bin laden and used that to end the discussion altogether.... the very next day ;)

I have loved seeing many CTs come true over the past decade.  This will be another.  Trump trolls nation in order to 1) wreck GOP for an entire election cycle 2) Hand the White House to the CLintons, and 3) hurt repubs in a lot of state and local races when repubs don't show.

Many people in Missouri or OH will NOT stand 2 hours in 15 degree temps in November to "not vote for president" and just vote for their governor and senators.  If they hate the POTUS picks, they'll stay home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 07:59:14 AM »
Another thing.... 

Trump masterfully waited until the day Payl Ryan and Rubio endorsed him and THEN said this racist thing.  The stories end up in the same news cycle.

Now, Paul Ryan and Rubio- both of them- have to wear this fresh racist stink on them.

They're smart men... Must tick them off to see trump accept their public backing, then immediately deliver the perfect racist statement. 

It's happening too much to be accidental.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 08:05:44 AM »
Another thing.... 

Trump masterfully waited until the day Payl Ryan and Rubio endorsed him and THEN said this racist thing.  The stories end up in the same news cycle.

Now, Paul Ryan and Rubio- both of them- have to wear this fresh racist stink on them.

They're smart men... Must tick them off to see trump accept their public backing, then immediately deliver the perfect racist statement. 

It's happening too much to be accidental.  ;)

Yup - put them both on the defensive etc.   

I'm sick of Trump and the excuses people keep making for him.   He is a major A-Hole and a democrat liberal plant. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 08:36:07 AM »
If Trump is a plant for Clinton, then of course it follows that she is part of the conspiracy to defraud the public. That means she gets disqualified herself. Any person that believes this should not be voting for Clinton either.

However, why would a 70 year old alpha male like Trump agree to be Clinton's cuck? Especially if he can see that he is actually very popular among millions and millions of people. What do the Clinton's have to offer him that he can't just grab himself. Why would he put himself out there and expose his family. I am sure they have all received death threats. All for Clinton? Really? With her cankles and all??? She must be the most unlikeable politician out there! I just don't get it and it does not seem plausible or realistic at all.

What possible motivation could he have?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 08:38:42 AM »
If Trump is a plant for Clinton, then of course it follows that she is part of the conspiracy to defraud the public. That means she gets disqualified herself. Any person that believes this should not be voting for Clinton either.

However, why would a 70 year old alpha male like Trump agree to be Clinton's cuck? Especially if he can see that he is actually very popular among millions and millions of people. What do the Clinton's have to offer him that he can't just grab himself. Why would he put himself out there and expose his family. I am sure they have all received death threats. All for Clinton? Really? With her cankles and all??? She must be the most unlikeable politician out there! I just don't get it and it does not seem plausible or realistic at all.

What possible motivation could he have?

Billions and Billions in real estate opportunities overseas for Trumps kids

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 08:40:22 AM »
Yup - put them both on the defensive etc.   

I'm sick of Trump and the excuses people keep making for him.   He is a major A-Hole and a democrat liberal plant. 

Last time I checked Alpha males are assholes - and that is what's required to get shit done.

He is 10x better than the Cuckservatives we've had.

Trump tells it like it is. Only people that are offended by the truth will not like him. Real alpha males have to make the logical choice and choose Trump.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 08:42:18 AM »
Billions and Billions in real estate opportunities overseas for Trumps kids
And why does he need Hillary for this? If he is President himself would his opportunities be any less?? Look at all the wealth Putin accumulated as President.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2016, 08:45:20 AM »
Last time I checked Alpha males are assholes - and that is what's required to get shit done.

He is 10x better than the Cuckservatives we've had.

Trump tells it like it is. Only people that are offended by the truth will not like him. Real alpha males have to make the logical choice and choose Trump.

Trump seems to me to be complaining all the time any time someone doesnt fawn over him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 08:46:18 AM »
And why does he need Hillary for this? If he is President himself would his opportunities be any less?? Look at all the wealth Putin accumulated as President.

Govt contracts etc. 

And Putin is not exactly the model we should be proud of. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2016, 08:46:34 AM »
Btw, Bill Clinton is a zombie these days. So there is no masterminding coming from him. There are no Clintons anymore. It is just Hillary at this point.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2016, 08:48:48 AM »
Govt contracts etc. 

He does not need Hillary for Govt Contracts if he is the President himself. This makes zero sense.

Please provide a motivation for why this Alpha males would choose to be this unlikeable hag Hillary's cuck?? I don't see it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2016, 08:49:01 AM »
Trump had Hillary in the first row - the front row - not family - friends - HILLARY - of his wedding ceremony.  

I mean really - doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out this scam.  

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2016, 08:50:46 AM »
Govt contracts etc. 

LOL! Many Americans would rather of Putin as President of USA. He is a man that cares about his own people and country more than immigrants. This is the kind of leader desperately needed in the directionless, suicidal Western World.

Putin the asshole gets the job done. Watch him here manhandle oligarchs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2016, 08:51:05 AM »
He does not need Hillary for Govt Contracts if he is the President himself. This makes zero sense.

Please provide a motivation for why this Alpha males would choose to be this unlikeable hag Hillary's cuck?? I don't see it.

Because he has no intention , and never had any, of being POTUS.  This is all a gag and a game for him.  After this idiocy is over - he goes right back to billionaire Donald and TV land where he will again be famous and popular.  

Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat - he loved Hillary in 2008 and thought O-fagget treated her poorly remember?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »
LOL! Many Americans would rather of Putin as President of USA. He is a man that cares about his own people and country more than immigrants. This is the kind of leader desperately needed in the directionless, suicidal Western World.

Putin the asshole gets the job done. Watch him here manhandle oligarchs.

Putin himself is one of the Oligarchs   ;)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2016, 08:57:30 AM »
Trump had Hillary in the first row - the front row - not family - friends - HILLARY - of his wedding ceremony.  

I mean really - doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out this scam.  
So what. My best friend in primary school became my biggest enemy in High School. We've all had friends that are now not friends or even enemies.

Rubio said he would support Trump after his crazy attacks on him a few months ago. It's fucking politics.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/clinton-trump-wedding/index.html

Exeter, New Hampshire (CNN) — Why did Hillary Clinton go to Donald Trump's 2005 wedding? She "thought it would be fun," she said on Monday in New Hampshire.

Clinton, who was in the state to roll out a college affordability plan, spoke with reporters after the event and described why she attended the flame-throwing Republican frontrunner's nuptials at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

"I happened to be planning to be in Florida and I thought it would be fun to go to his wedding because it is always entertaining," Clinton said. "Now that he is running for president it is a little more troubling."

Clinton tried to distance herself from Trump, saying, "I didn't know him that well."

Trump was asked during Monday's GOP debate what he got from donations he made to several Democrats, including then-Senator Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton, I said be at my wedding, and she came to my wedding," Trump said. "She had no choice because I gave to [the] foundation."

Shortly after Trump made the comment at the debate, Clinton campaign communications director Jen Palmieri told reporters the comments bothered Clinton.

"It hurt her feelings, I'm sure, to hear him suggest that he didn't want her there for her company," said Palmieri.