Author Topic: Donald Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here..."  (Read 8130 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Donald Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here..."
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 09:01:02 AM »
Putin himself is one of the Oligarchs   ;)
Exactly. So why would Trump not do this as well. Look how Cheney and the Bushes lined their pockets. This is what all leaders do.

I agree Trump is an asshole. However I am asking why would he be a plant for Clinton? He does not need her at this point.

And I'd rather have an asshole that cares about his country and people than some whore that dances to tune of their Globalist commanders. This is why Europe is being lost to Islam and the ethnic Europeans treated as second class citizens by their own governments and police forces.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2016, 09:01:27 AM »
So what. My best friend in primary school became my biggest enemy in High School. We've all had friends that are now not friends or even enemies.

Rubio said he would support Trump after his crazy attacks on him a few months ago. It's fucking politics.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/clinton-trump-wedding/index.html

Exeter, New Hampshire (CNN) — Why did Hillary Clinton go to Donald Trump's 2005 wedding? She "thought it would be fun," she said on Monday in New Hampshire.

Clinton, who was in the state to roll out a college affordability plan, spoke with reporters after the event and described why she attended the flame-throwing Republican frontrunner's nuptials at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

"I happened to be planning to be in Florida and I thought it would be fun to go to his wedding because it is always entertaining," Clinton said. "Now that he is running for president it is a little more troubling."

Clinton tried to distance herself from Trump, saying, "I didn't know him that well."

Trump was asked during Monday's GOP debate what he got from donations he made to several Democrats, including then-Senator Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton, I said be at my wedding, and she came to my wedding," Trump said. "She had no choice because I gave to [the] foundation."

Shortly after Trump made the comment at the debate, Clinton campaign communications director Jen Palmieri told reporters the comments bothered Clinton.

"It hurt her feelings, I'm sure, to hear him suggest that he didn't want her there for her company," said Palmieri.

Right - like the two married people having an affair each denying it to their own spouses.

How FNG retarded are people to buy into this scam called Hillary vs Trump - its entertainment - thats it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2016, 09:09:05 AM »
Trump had Hillary in the first row - the front row - not family - friends - HILLARY - of his wedding ceremony.  

I mean really - doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out this scam.  

you're right

It takes a profoundly stupid person to "see" what you and 240 think you are seeing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2016, 09:11:29 AM »
Because he has no intention , and never had any, of being POTUS.  This is all a gag and a game for him.  After this idiocy is over - he goes right back to billionaire Donald and TV land where he will again be famous and popular.  

Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat - he loved Hillary in 2008 and thought O-fagget treated her poorly remember?  

only problem that with theory is that it totally ignores reality

Do you know how many business relationships he has destroyed since he started his campaign or how much bookings are down at his hotels, etc..

He's poisoned himself and his future business with every word out of his mouth (you know, the words that appeal so much a large portion of Republican voters)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 09:11:35 AM »

Right - like the two married people having an affair each denying it to their own spouses.

How FNG retarded are people to buy into this scam called Hillary vs Trump - its entertainment - thats it
Maybe you should ask yourself this question? You are the retard in this case.

Trump trying real hard here to give it to Hillary, by saying she should be in jail!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 09:16:08 AM »
He is a democrat plant and ringer for Hillary.   There is no other explanation for this insanity from him.  He is trying to lose and pave the way for that corrupt piece of trash and wicked disgusting criminal C UNT Hillary

You seem to be forgetting he's a megalomaniac and he's been acting 100% consistent with the way he's acted his entire life.

If you can't understand his actions just remember this pearl of wisdom from the beautiful mind of Donald Trump

Bill Clinton didn't write this quote for Trump to recite.  It came directly out of his very good brain

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." "I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853#ixzz4AogoUifr
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2016, 09:18:43 AM »
3 pages and not one right wing poster who has their panties in a twist over the violence in San Jose has said anything about their candidate bragging about violence (going so far as to make up a phony story) by his supporters

Odd how none of our right wing board members have a problem with the Trump Supporter/Republican sucker punching this guy nor seem to have a problem with their candidate bragging about it and actually lying about what happened as well (the guy who got punched was not wearing a KKK hood)

Weren't our Republican friends just recently outraged over the violence in San Jose

Weird

Imagine the reaction if this was Clinton making up a phony story to brag about the unprovoked violence of one of her supports

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2016, 09:20:18 AM »
Maybe you should ask yourself this question? You are the retard in this case.

Trump trying real hard here to give it to Hillary, by saying she should be in jail!

Let me explain 240 Pretzel logic to you.

Saying Hillary should be in jail is EXACTLY what he would do if he were a Democratic plant

Do you get it now?

Consult 240 for further explanation if needed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 09:22:37 AM »
You seem to be forgetting he's a megalomaniac and he's been acting 100% consistent with the way he's acted his entire life.

If you can't understand his actions just remember this pearl of wisdom from the beautiful mind of Donald Trump

Bill Clinton didn't write this quote for Trump to recite.  It came directly out of his very good brain

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853#ixzz4AogoUifr
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

:(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2016, 09:38:28 AM »
:(

???

You don't like this quote or are you just jealous that you don't have a very good brain like Donald?

After all, "you've both said a lot of things" so you have that in common

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." "I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2016, 09:42:45 AM »
3 pages and not one right wing poster who has their panties in a twist over the violence in San Jose has said anything about their candidate bragging about violence (going so far as to make up a phony story) by his supporters

Liberals are more violent than Conservatives - whats your point?

Hell - libs even went ape at the NV democrat convention remember?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2016, 10:03:21 AM »
Liberals are more violent than Conservatives - whats your point?

Hell - libs even went ape at the NV democrat convention remember?   

We can add this idiotic statement to you list of having said "a lot of things"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2016, 10:14:03 AM »
Putin himself is one of the Oligarchs   ;)

Not to mention that he was a member of the KGB and he's killed people before
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2016, 10:57:44 AM »
However, why would a 70 year old alpha male like Trump agree to be Clinton's cuck?

A cuck doesn't mind being a cuck, because of the feeling they derive from it.  The pleasure is worth seeing another dude pound their chick.  I dont understand it, but that's how it works for them. 

I think Trump has his own goals... and getting his buddy HIlary 8 years of the ultimate power probably comes with a shitload of promises that she's made to him over the years.  "you run against me, tank it, and I assure you, this or what development deal is yours.  Trump can make so much money from that.

More importantly, we all KNOW that Trump/Hilary shared serious political ideology in 2007 and 2008, they were very public about that.  This doesn't go away.  Obama just shelved their agenda for 8 years.  Trump KNOWS that Hilary will lose against an upstart fresh face like Rubio, Rand, Walker, etc... So he makes sure that there are no viable republican alternatives to HIlary.

he's already achieved that.  There are no dignified, viable alternatives to Hilary in the race.   You either deal with it and accept hilary, or you "settle" for a man who says random crazy shit daily.   He's ALREADY won.  Because HIS choice will win the white house, on HIS terms.  He KNOWS the public is fickle and in a year, he'll be happily accepting hundreds of billions in US govt contracts.  He does need the money, he's not that wealthy, as the taxes show. 

Trump has already won.  The repub base voters bought it hook, line and sinker.  THere is now no viable alternative to hilary in 2016.  Say it aloud... There is no viable alternative to voting Hilary for most voters.  You settle for Hilary, or you vote racist/ crazy/ unprepared/ etc.   Trump won, folks.  You got played, repub base voters.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2016, 11:40:13 AM »
A cuck doesn't mind being a cuck, because of the feeling they derive from it.  The pleasure is worth seeing another dude pound their chick.  I dont understand it, but that's how it works for them. 

I think Trump has his own goals... and getting his buddy HIlary 8 years of the ultimate power probably comes with a shitload of promises that she's made to him over the years.  "you run against me, tank it, and I assure you, this or what development deal is yours.  Trump can make so much money from that.

More importantly, we all KNOW that Trump/Hilary shared serious political ideology in 2007 and 2008, they were very public about that.  This doesn't go away.  Obama just shelved their agenda for 8 years.  Trump KNOWS that Hilary will lose against an upstart fresh face like Rubio, Rand, Walker, etc... So he makes sure that there are no viable republican alternatives to HIlary.

he's already achieved that.  There are no dignified, viable alternatives to Hilary in the race.   You either deal with it and accept hilary, or you "settle" for a man who says random crazy shit daily.   He's ALREADY won.  Because HIS choice will win the white house, on HIS terms.  He KNOWS the public is fickle and in a year, he'll be happily accepting hundreds of billions in US govt contracts.  He does need the money, he's not that wealthy, as the taxes show. 

Trump has already won.  The repub base voters bought it hook, line and sinker.  THere is now no viable alternative to hilary in 2016.  Say it aloud... There is no viable alternative to voting Hilary for most voters.  You settle for Hilary, or you vote racist/ crazy/ unprepared/ etc.   Trump won, folks.  You got played, repub base voters.

Trump did a few high profile interviews last weekend and it's very odd that no one bothered to ask him the obvious question about whether he was running just to help is good buddy Hillary

isn't that strange?

you'd think they would ask this since it's so obvious that's why he is running

You have a very vivid imagination to tell us why you think no one asked him this question

kind of the most important thing they could possibly ask him yet they totally ignored it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2016, 05:20:30 AM »
Trump is one of your kind Straw - a liberal democrat - of course the media is going to give cover here so that their lezbo corrupt queen Hillbag gets in there.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2016, 09:52:33 AM »
Trump is one of your kind Straw - a liberal democrat - of course the media is going to give cover here so that their lezbo corrupt queen Hillbag gets in there.   

Democrats are happy.  Hilary is consolidating power,  Obama is getting on the campaign trail for her.

Trump is the political foil now.   Just show up, say bumbling racist things to alienate swing voters, and wink at hilary.   He'll try to make it look good, but we know.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2016, 10:48:01 AM »
I hate to come across to the 240 crazy train. (I love you bro!)

But really, how in the hell can anyone believe that they can win a NATIONAL election saying the things Trump is saying.

No one with any fucking intelligence at all would say these things. This is a guy that has run companies (not all successfully of course) but he can't POSSIBLY be so clueless to believe that he can say these things and win?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2016, 10:56:18 AM »
But really, how in the hell can anyone believe that they can win a NATIONAL election saying the things Trump is saying.
No one with any fucking intelligence at all would say these things. This is a guy that has run companies (not all successfully of course) but he can't POSSIBLY be so clueless to believe that he can say these things and win?

;D

See, when we think back to the way Trump so artfully picked apart his republican opponents - one by one - He was amazing at it.   He looked at whoever was coming up in the polls.  He coordinated a nickname, phone-in attacks, then debate mano-y-mano to neutralize the person.  He took down walker, carly, jeb, carson, rubio and cruz... he was so wise about when to call in, what to say, what weaknesses to attack, etc. 

THEN he wins the nomination and suddenly he's inept, stepping on his own tongue.  He attacks Hilary mainly for having a vagina and being cheated on.  He doubled down on his racist judge stuff.  His campaign is very angry with him.  Rubio/Ryan just endorsed him, they're pissed.  Now he's hiring Dick freakin' Morris - a lifetime clinton lapdog - to run his campaign?

He can't be so wise in the primaries, then so stupid now.  It's intentional, I'm sure of it lol. 

* And as Soul Crusher keeps saying... IF trump was serious about winning the job, he'd be brushing up on WIKI, actually learning things about govt and the world.  He's not getting wiser on these topics.  He's just engaging in daily media banter and battle. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2016, 11:00:15 AM »
At this point, I'm most inclined to believe he's acting through a fear of failing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2016, 11:44:14 AM »

1.   Trump is a world class narcissist who totally believes he is right about everything

2.   So far every time he's said something that appears to be crazy his supporters love him even more

3.   He's continue to do exactly what he did to win the primaries.  Why would he think he needs to change for a national election (refer back to #1)

4.  "I think if I didn't conduct myself in the way I've done it, I don't think I would have been successful,"  again refer back to #1- Quote from Megan Kelly interview last month

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2016, 11:45:28 AM »

I should add that one can believe that Trump doesn't really want to win but that's a world away from Trump being a Bill Clinton "plant" who is really secretly running to help Hillary win.   That premise is just fucking stupid (and I assume you're not on that train)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2016, 11:47:47 AM »

good attempt to project and try to distance yourself from someone who sounds just like you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2016, 11:54:29 AM »
I should add that one can believe that Trump doesn't really want to win but that's a world away from Trump being a Bill Clinton "plant" who is really secretly running to help Hillary win.   That premise is just fucking stupid (and I assume you're not on that train)

Hiring Dick Morris?   LOL   unreal. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2016, 11:56:11 AM »

Problem is, it is an inseparable fact.