Author Topic: GAINZ? Test Tren Methyltrienolone  (Read 3856 times)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
GAINZ? Test Tren Methyltrienolone
« on: June 04, 2016, 01:34:55 AM »
What kind of gainz someone can have with a cycle like that?

200mg TestE ew
350mg TrenA ew
2mg Methyltrienolone ed 2w on 2w off

I think that for a cut this cycle can give sick results...

VEDMED

• Getbig II
Re: GAINZ? Test Tren Methyltrienolone
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 02:22:12 AM »
How fast can a '16 charger hit 120?

...depends who's driving

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 02:36:55 AM »
What kind of gainz someone can have with a cycle like that?

200mg TestE ew
3500mg TrenA ew
2mg Methyltrienolone ed 2w on 2w off

I think that for a cut this cycle can give sick results...

id assume any cycle with 3500mg tren acetate a week will give you the best gains of your life
and maybe the last ones.
lol.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 04:41:34 AM »
Is injectable Mtren toxic to the liver ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 05:37:04 AM »
yes. its METHYLtrienolone.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 12:11:23 PM »
Corrected Sorry :)

Btw MTS makes a blend with Trest Tren Methyltrienolone and Masteron :O

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 12:12:11 PM »
id assume any cycle with 3500mg tren acetate a week will give you the best gains of your life
and maybe the last ones.
lol.

Hahaha indeed :P

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 01:37:03 PM »
How fast can a '16 charger hit 120?

...depends who's driving

Classic.  ;D

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 11:27:09 AM »
I used the methyl tren and i can say i noticed and sweet increase in strength especially through mid workout. for example as i would do barbel incline bench my reps would be increasing each set, it was def a cool thing that i never experienced before.  I was on so much test at the time its hard to gauge what type of actual gain i got but the strength was real nice.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 01:51:18 AM »
Yesterday was talking with a guy (he has 10years of steroid usage on his belt) and he told me that in the long run... it's better to skip orals.

He had some liver problems because he said that after a while you will be pushing orals too much. He loved Anadrol and Methyltrienolone..

So ok, i will stick on Test Tren Deca Masteron and DHB.

I would really like to try PRIMOBOLAN, but FFS everyday injections with PIP... i don't think that will be worth.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 03:34:34 AM »
Yesterday was talking with a guy (he has 10years of steroid usage on his belt) and he told me that in the long run... it's better to skip orals.

He had some liver problems because he said that after a while you will be pushing orals too much. He loved Anadrol and Methyltrienolone..

So ok, i will stick on Test Tren Deca Masteron and DHB.

I would really like to try PRIMOBOLAN, but FFS everyday injections with PIP... i don't think that will be worth.

are orals really necessary tho? I use test tren and npp + peps at various times and results are good. I also low dose actuate so that's my 'oral' i guess

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 04:46:14 AM »
nobody needs orals
nobody needs tren either
or slin
or GH
or anything else than test while were at it...
it all depends on your goals... orals work and they are strong as fuck, some give results that injects cant give.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 05:42:15 AM »
In these days i have found a coach that is following me... really a good guy!

He told me that we can achieve good results without orals for now, but he has to understand how i react to AAS.

I will do a post of my progress, just for fun, i hope it can help.

After this year of super protocols i think that i will stick on Blasts with Test Tren Masteron.
My cruise on 300mg test e and some masteron was giving me nice results without many issues.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 08:37:11 AM »
In these days i have found a coach that is following me... really a good guy!

He told me that we can achieve good results without orals for now, but he has to understand how i react to AAS.

I will do a post of my progress, just for fun, i hope it can help.

After this year of super protocols i think that i will stick on Blasts with Test Tren Masteron.
My cruise on 300mg test e and some masteron was giving me nice results without many issues.

Sounds like a creepy stalker.... Have you competed yet, what's your stats?

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 01:15:17 AM »
Unfortunately i got busted from my ex bodybuilding guru, i was so addicted to him that i lost 5 years of training and eating etc.

It's 3 years that i restarted everything, 2 years cruising and blasting, 2 on TRT since my plan was to just cruise and blast, i tried to do everything alone without reading forums etc... at start my hormonal situation was really bad, Test DHT crashed T3 0 T4 0 TSH through the roof, E2 same, Prolactine was ok... with just TRT and some Adex i fixed everything but had to rebuild my body... was a 300lb 20% obese guy, depression, bad cycles with too much fat etc... my ex coach was a real girl and i was so addicted that i can't even evaluate that people around me were 100% better than me, i think that i was in a big depression period.... dunno really.

Btw my current stats are 1,82m, 34 y old, 205lbs 8% BF (did Dexa scan 2 weeks ago).
I still hold a lot of bloat, imho it's 5lbs or more, recently i have found that i'm intolerant to grain and lentils, ofc i was eating mainly those as carbs.

Finally found a coach that understood that my bloat was because of some intolerance, and not from hormonal imbalance.
Atm i'm on rice, white lean fish, green veggies and olive oil/flax seeds. 2500 cals more or less, 4 days WO high volume (1h), 3 days cardio LISS 20-30min.

My actual coach told me that my plan for therapy was ok... and we started with some mods.
(i started pinning 1 week ago so AAS aren't picking atm)

AAS:
200mg Test E (my TRT)
200mg Tren E
300mg Deca/NPP (using npp atm since haven't Deca at home)
300mg Masteron E
300mg DHB (dehydroboldenone, i will start it next week... it was ordered with Deca)

HGH: 4iu HGH Genlei Jintropin (bought from MTS) gonna try Greytop, my coach analyzed them and they were ok, quite as Genlei's

AI:
12,5mg eod Aromasin (since only NPP and Test are kicking maybe for now are a bit high but my coach told me that we will work on it in these weeks)
2,5mg ED Jumex/Deprenyl (i take it mainly for fun and ofc Prolactine control)
T3 25mcg ed T4 50mcg ed (since my thyroid exams aren't perfect he told me to use those, my GF is on T4 and T3 so we just share the pills :D )
250mg TUDCA ed (coach told me that he want's to be sure that my liver is clean since my intolerance...)

I'm always hungry! My stomach is flat and bloat is slowly going away since i stopped eating grain derived food.
I asked him to hurry up with things... he told me: "No! Bloat will go away SLOWLY don't be bothered to it, we have 7 months on this cycle in which doses will go up, for now let's fix you diet and intolerance"

This week i will do intolerance tests, so he can tail better my diet. I would like to compete maybe in 2 years.... but cmon 36 y old? Too old to compete imho... anyway my dream is a body like Sergie Costance... all year ;)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 03:41:03 AM »
Unfortunately i got busted from my ex bodybuilding guru, i was so addicted to him that i lost 5 years of training and eating etc.

It's 3 years that i restarted everything, 2 years cruising and blasting, 2 on TRT since my plan was to just cruise and blast, i tried to do everything alone without reading forums etc... at start my hormonal situation was really bad, Test DHT crashed T3 0 T4 0 TSH through the roof, E2 same, Prolactine was ok... with just TRT and some Adex i fixed everything but had to rebuild my body... was a 300lb 20% obese guy, depression, bad cycles with too much fat etc... my ex coach was a real girl and i was so addicted that i can't even evaluate that people around me were 100% better than me, i think that i was in a big depression period.... dunno really.

Btw my current stats are 1,82m, 34 y old, 205lbs 8% BF (did Dexa scan 2 weeks ago).
I still hold a lot of bloat, imho it's 5lbs or more, recently i have found that i'm intolerant to grain and lentils, ofc i was eating mainly those as carbs.

Finally found a coach that understood that my bloat was because of some intolerance, and not from hormonal imbalance.
Atm i'm on rice, white lean fish, green veggies and olive oil/flax seeds. 2500 cals more or less, 4 days WO high volume (1h), 3 days cardio LISS 20-30min.

My actual coach told me that my plan for therapy was ok... and we started with some mods.
(i started pinning 1 week ago so AAS aren't picking atm)

AAS:
200mg Test E (my TRT)
200mg Tren E
300mg Deca/NPP (using npp atm since haven't Deca at home)
300mg Masteron E
300mg DHB (dehydroboldenone, i will start it next week... it was ordered with Deca)

HGH: 4iu HGH Genlei Jintropin (bought from MTS) gonna try Greytop, my coach analyzed them and they were ok, quite as Genlei's

AI:
12,5mg eod Aromasin (since only NPP and Test are kicking maybe for now are a bit high but my coach told me that we will work on it in these weeks)
2,5mg ED Jumex/Deprenyl (i take it mainly for fun and ofc Prolactine control)
T3 25mcg ed T4 50mcg ed (since my thyroid exams aren't perfect he told me to use those, my GF is on T4 and T3 so we just share the pills :D )
250mg TUDCA ed (coach told me that he want's to be sure that my liver is clean since my intolerance...)

I'm always hungry! My stomach is flat and bloat is slowly going away since i stopped eating grain derived food.
I asked him to hurry up with things... he told me: "No! Bloat will go away SLOWLY don't be bothered to it, we have 7 months on this cycle in which doses will go up, for now let's fix you diet and intolerance"

This week i will do intolerance tests, so he can tail better my diet. I would like to compete maybe in 2 years.... but cmon 36 y old? Too old to compete imho... anyway my dream is a body like Sergie Costance... all year ;)

are you in the US? you had some guy look over your ugl gh? sounds kinda creepy but whatever

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 11:50:56 PM »
?, why do you need a coach, your 34 yr old trained and juiced for years and still think your two years away from competing??

Who cares about bloat unless your actually on stage anyway, your new "coach" sounds like an idiot too...

Lets be honest, after so many years juicing and training unless your going to do a pro level death stack you arent realy going to change much, do a low level show this year and see how you do