Author Topic: Getbig please follow these rules during the fasting portion of Ramadan.  (Read 1579 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Your Muslim friends or rulers (for our European getbiggers) will thank you for it.  :)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/04/us/ramadan-non-muslims-etiquette-guide/index.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Your Muslim friends or rulers (for our European getbiggers) will thank you for it.  :)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/04/us/ramadan-non-muslims-etiquette-guide/index.html

Nice to see the Clinton News Network doing satire pieces.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Just for my Muslim friends, I will try to refrain from emptying my mag into their lifeless bodies until after they've finished their "prayers"  ::)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
A few years back, I was in a serious relationship with a Turkish Muslim chick who wasn't particular religious but used to stick to some Islamic customs such as avoiding pork and alcohol. She fasted during Ramadan and wouldn't fuck during this time.
It was highly frustrating and seemed a bit hypocritical considering she would tell me how she wants to "honour Allah" yet the day after Eid she was back to guzzling my kafir loads again. :-\

I'll probably spend this time trolling some of my Muslim friends by Whatsapping them pics of juicy burgers from the food threads here. :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
A few years back, I was in a serious relationship with a Turkish Muslim chick who wasn't particular religious but used to stick to some Islamic customs such as avoiding pork and alcohol. She fasted during Ramadan and wouldn't fuck during this time.
It was highly frustrating and seemed a bit hypocritical considering she would tell me how she wants to "honour Allah" yet the day after Eid she was back to guzzling my kafir loads again. :-\

I'll probably spend this time trolling some of my Muslim friends by Whatsapping them pics of juicy burgers from the food threads here. :D

Were you married to this chick? I think I know you bro.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Were you married to this chick? I think i know her.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Were you married to this chick? I think i know her.

Still nutz the chick.

Europe

• Getbig IV

wider than heath

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Were you married to this chick? I think I know you bro.

No, didn't marry her although it was looking likely at one point.

I live in London (UK) and in an area with a sizeable Muslim population.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

PTPS chief

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No, didn't marry her although it was looking likely at one point.

I live in London (UK) and in an area with a sizeable Muslim population.
PIP
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Anyone who shows respect for muzzies is seriously weak and deserves to be enslaved.

K

Fortress

• Getbig V
Fuck their damn fast to hell.

I work with a Moozie, and, although a pleasant fellow, I will NOT acknowledge anything Islam when he speaks of it. Today he mentioned his Rama-dama-ding-dong and I simply turned away.

If he wants to starve his ass for a ficictious sky wizard and pedo-murderer-deranged "prophet", that's his problem.

That so many Moozies don't know, or will not accept, that their religion is rooted in filth, violence and intolerance is utterly amazing.

If you're Muslim, I wish you a particularly shitty Rama-dama-ding-dong.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Fuck their damn fast to hell.

I work with a Moozie, and, although a pleasant fellow, I will NOT acknowledge anything Islam when he speaks of it. Today he mentioned his Rama-dama-ding-dong and I simply turned away.

If he wants to starve his ass for a ficictious sky wizard and pedo-murderer-deranged "prophet", that's his problem.

That so many Moozies don't know, or will not accept, that their religion is rooted in filth, violence and intolerance is utterly amazing.

If you're Muslim, I wish you a particularly shitty Rama-dama-ding-dong.

I like this guy.....

Kinda homo.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
The only muslims I like are Big Snby, Big Ramy, and Big Ach, and I'm not even certain the latter is a muslim.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I work with a couple of muslims as well. One is all hardcore islamist but the other will just avoid alcohol during ramadan. If you really believe in that bullshit why would you half-ass the prescribed practices, e.g not fasting but avoiding alcohol... which is banned altogether ramadan or not?! Didn't want to ask as I know he will get pissed.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

Henda

• Getbig V
Had the displeasure of working on an extention on a stinking pakis house during Ramadan (this was years ago when muslims were just a pest rather than the cancer they have become today) it was fucking torture he never left us alone all day talking about Ramadan or Pakistan even when we purposefully directed concrete dust at him while cutting with the stihl saw he never budged the whole fucking month