Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 35662 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
The Cavs Are Finished
« on: June 05, 2016, 05:56:37 PM »
Golden State is just running circles around them. Everytime cavs go on a 4-6 point scoring streak, they get flustered and end up letting Golden state score 10 straight.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 06:10:05 PM »
good as much as i hate golden state

i truly cannot stand lebron james.   anyone that refers to themself as a king is a  prima donna

you never heard, jordan, bird,  oljawon  ,  or johnson referring to themselves as king

cant wait to see espn say the  cavs losing is not lebrons fault

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 06:25:21 PM »
GS is too good, not that we didn't see the coming.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 06:39:54 PM »
GS is too good, not that we didn't see the coming.

wiggs do you think if golden state sweeps them cock roaches the cavs

lebron will demand he be named coach and gm of the cavs next season.  and also the team be renamed the cleveland  lebrons

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 07:01:14 PM »
Such a shock a team that went 73-9 is dominating. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 07:08:26 PM »

i truly cannot stand lebron james.   anyone that refers to themself as a king is a  prima donna

you never heard, jordan, bird,  oljawon  ,  or johnson referring to themselves as king

those guys where bigger douchebags, it's not lebron's fault adults were calling him "king" when he was 16 years old

how is it lebron's fault they are losing?  you think he should score 50 a game?

E
E

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 07:14:03 PM »
wiggs do you think if golden state sweeps them cock roaches the cavs

lebron will demand he be named coach and gm of the cavs next season.  and also the team be renamed the cleveland  lebrons

I thought if Lebron loses the finals this year, he's going to have to look at the champs and the how many potential rings they can get. And as I've said in another in another thread, the only thing stopping them was San Antonio but San Antonio lost to OKC and I haven't seen anything that tells me San Antonio can win a 7 game series. Golden State is incredibly dominant and I think if they remain healthy and key players remaining loyal they can run off at least 3 more in addition to this year and last year. Maybe more but I don't see GS getting worse. Golden State is here to stay. That said, Lebron and his people will scheme for all this and decide what he wants to do. I think they can get a better coach but the results will be the same.  Golden State is just that good.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 07:23:06 PM »
Iguodala flirting with a random white woman on the Warriors bench while being up 30.  ;D

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 07:33:09 PM »
Would this happen under Blatt?

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 07:34:50 PM »
The path to the finals in the east for Lebron is basically guaranteed for the next few years.....he will get Max money and hope that one year curry's ankle or knees give out......the finals were really golden state v Okc

Free agents should look to eastern conferences teams because the west is brutal competition.

Can't believe they kicked out Blatt for Tyron lue lol......Blatt got screwed.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 03:10:54 AM »
This is fantastic.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 04:18:32 AM »
I thought if Lebron loses the finals this year, he's going to have to look at the champs and the how many potential rings they can get. And as I've said in another in another thread, the only thing stopping them was San Antonio but San Antonio lost to OKC and I haven't seen anything that tells me San Antonio can win a 7 game series. Golden State is incredibly dominant and I think if they remain healthy and key players remaining loyal they can run off at least 3 more in addition to this year and last year. Maybe more but I don't see GS getting worse. Golden State is here to stay. That said, Lebron and his people will scheme for all this and decide what he wants to do. I think they can get a better coach but the results will be the same.  Golden State is just that good.

Golden State is going to continue for quite a while barring any major injuries.

The reason is that they have got their main guys signed already and the salary cap is going up.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 06:54:35 AM »

I enjoy the narrative that he's been to the finals six years in a row and this is really impressive, Jordan Bird Magic etc. never did this...

Well yes but it's because he jumps to a new team with two other superstars whenever the old team declines.  Meanwhile he keeps losing in the Finals.  Should be 1-6 now if it weren't for a Ray Allen miracle shot three years ago.

How many Finals would Magic have gone to if he joined the Bulls in ~ 1990?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 06:57:13 AM »
those guys where bigger douchebags, it's not lebron's fault adults were calling him "king" when he was 16 years old

E

Only Wilt Chamberlain was capable of that.  Even dead, he could score 45 a game in what passes for bassetball today.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 07:00:10 AM »
Cavs win and Lebron is the greatest ever, Cavs lose and it's because JR Smith sucks.  HAHA.  JR Smith is a bum.  Went to Free Agency and gave up something like $8 million to resign with the Cavs and not one single team wanted him so he went back to the Cavs for a few million less.  HAHA.  Fact is great players make others around them better.  James doesn't do that.  Love was a better player before teaming up with James.  Kyrie was a better player before playing with James.  Bosh was a better player, Wade was a better player.  James doesn't bring out the best in his teammates.
Cleveland walked through a shitty east but reality is, the Cavs wouldn't even get by the Spurs, OKC or GS and maybe even a healthy Clippers team if they played in the West.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 07:09:49 AM »
I would rather watch a Rich Piana "Better by the day" video than watch the Cavs
I

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 07:10:33 AM »
Cavs win and Lebron is the greatest ever, Cavs lose and it's because JR Smith sucks.  HAHA.  JR Smith is a bum.  Went to Free Agency and gave up something like $8 million to resign with the Cavs and not one single team wanted him so he went back to the Cavs for a few million less.  HAHA.  Fact is great players make others around them better.  James doesn't do that.  Love was a better player before teaming up with James.  Kyrie was a better player before playing with James.  Bosh was a better player, Wade was a better player.  James doesn't bring out the best in his teammates.
Cleveland walked through a shitty east but reality is, the Cavs wouldn't even get by the Spurs, OKC or GS and maybe even a healthy Clippers team if they played in the West.

you got that right el diablo

and people forget this is the team le anal wanted  he picked them out and had his own coach installed.

they will make him head coach and gm next year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 07:13:06 AM »
not looking good for CLE, that's for sure.

they need a real coach.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 08:08:46 AM »
The reason they don't have a real coach is because Lebron is un-coachable.  He doesn't want a legit coach, he wants a stooge that will let him be the coach.

Lebron James: player, coach, general manager.  Yet somehow nothing is ever his fault.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 08:22:54 AM »
The reason they don't have a real coach is because Lebron is un-coachable.  He doesn't want a legit coach, he wants a stooge that will let him be the coach.

Lebron James: player, coach, general manager.  Yet somehow nothing is ever his fault.

TRUTH!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 08:44:12 AM »

how is it lebron's fault they are losing?  you think he should score 50 a game?

E

I see your gaping maw is still eagerly filled with LeBron's BBC, "Earl".  

Did adults also force LeBron to get "Chosen One" tattoo'd across his back?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 08:56:01 AM »

E

He needs to make his team better.  he has his 3 all star team.  Where did that get him?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2016, 08:59:53 AM »

Exactly why I posted the picture.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2016, 09:07:14 AM »
I see your gaping maw is still eagerly filled with LeBron's BBC, "Earl". 

Lebron had 1 season where he proved he was one of the best players and can carry a team and that was his first trip to the finals.  Can anyone name a single player on that team?  Then he decided he can only win if he gets to Chosen his team so he went to Miami and got 2/4.  Took a Bosh who was averaging 25 and 10 a game to being 2/3 of the same player.  Lost to Dallas.  Haha. Then bailed when they lost the last one.  He got to Chosen his team again in Cleveland.  Idiots got rid of Wiggins so they can bring in Love.  Wiggins is flying high in Minnesota and will be a start for another 10 years.  Cavs will probably look to unload Love this off season.  They have a true point guard in Irving yet James carries the ball up court any time he can.  Such a team of individuals who can't play like a team.  When I hear ESPN giving James a pass because JR Smith is not shooting well, makes me want to throw a rock at a TV.  Lamest excuse for James being shit is JR Smith not shooting 3's
JR Smith will have a good game when the Cavs are dominating and he'll hit 6 3's but it doesn't matter since they were going to win anyways.  The fact Curry and Thompson have been less than average and GS has killed the Cavs makes me happy.  Curry and Thompson will breakout in at least one of the two games in Cleveland.  The Cavs may win 1 but I don't see how.  James might have to score 50 to make it happen but Iggy is in his head and is playing amazing D against James.  I don't want GS to sweep only because I want to see them win it at home in game 5.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 09:19:26 AM »
not looking good for CLE, that's for sure.

they need a real coach.

Wait a minute didn't Golden state burnout Steph by playing him all season and now the tank is empty  ???