Author Topic: I saw the future and it doesn't look good  (Read 4984 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I saw the future and it doesn't look good
« on: June 07, 2016, 07:55:32 AM »
Hillary Supporters celebrating her nomination.  Get ready for 4 years of this fierceness

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: I saw the future and it doesn't look good
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 08:16:20 AM »
The world has become a stew of radical liberal cucks, fierce feminists, mentally ill degenerates, corrupt politicians, Allah cockweasels, and hootin' hebrews.

I do my best to avoid interaction with others.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 08:19:01 AM »
The world has become a stew of radical liberal cucks, fierce feminists, mentally ill degenerates, corrupt politicians, Allah cockweasels, and hootin' hebrews.

Remember the post you wrote saying you're not going to go the Radical Plato way?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »
More fear mongering. Yes, it will be anarchy and chaos!! We are all going to die. The future will be horrible. Blah, blah, blah, blah.
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 09:43:24 AM »
More fear mongering. Yes, it will be anarchy and chaos!! We are all going to die. The future will be horrible. Blah, blah, blah, blah.

One day something will, and I will be sooooooo happy to be flushed down the toilet.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 09:48:00 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 09:49:07 AM »

Holy shit dude.  Post of the day right her.  I'm dying laughing right now.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 09:53:27 AM »

Something about your posts always screamed female.  Especially the long winded arguments you claim to have with female friends that no straight male would have.  It's obvious you're a female pretending to me a man and I'm pretty sure I know who you are but I won't out you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 10:39:30 AM »
One day something will, and I will be sooooooo happy to be flushed down the toilet.

Yes, one day something may kill us. Or not.
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 10:44:26 AM »
Something about your posts always screamed female.  Especially the long winded arguments you claim to have with female friends that no straight male would have.  It's obvious you're a female pretending to me a man and I'm pretty sure I know who you are but I won't out you.

I agree can't stand the pussy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 10:44:37 AM »
Something about your posts always screamed female.  Especially the long winded arguments you claim to have with female friends that no straight male would have.  It's obvious you're a female pretending to me a man and I'm pretty sure I know who you are but I won't out you.

Boohoo, your poor little feelings were hurt.  :D :D Grrr, you're such a strong male!! Such an alpha male over the internet haha lol.

I am not voting for Hillary, so its really no skin off my back. In fact, I don't vote at all. I have no stake in this game.

But its fear mongering. Every year we hear this same old crap, "X is going to kill us." Whether its overpopulation, disease, famine, nibiru, nuclear weapons, the resurrection, etc. This has little to do with your original post, and more to do with the fact that every year or so, something new will bring anarchy and chaos. If it's not Hillary and her voters, its SOMETHING else.  Yet, we are still here, trumping right along. So, I really don't care that you're calling out Hillary and her voters. But,  please, enlighten us about how much anarchy and chaos will be coming along. I can't wait to hear your words of wisdom.  :D :D :D You are a getbig intellectual!

X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 10:46:32 AM »
Boohoo, your poor little feelings were hurt.  :D :D Grrr, you're such a strong male!! Such an alpha male over the internet haha lol.

I am not voting for Hillary, so its really no skin off my back. In fact, I don't vote at all. I have no stake in this game.

But its fear mongering. Every year we hear this same old crap, "X is going to kill us." Whether its overpopulation, disease, famine, nibiru, nuclear weapons, the resurrection, etc. This has little to do with your original post, and more to do with the fact that every year or so, something new will bring anarchy and chaos. If it's not Hillary and her voters, its SOMETHING else.  Yet, we are still here, trumping right along. So, I really don't care that you're calling out Hillary and her voters. But,  please, enlighten us about how much anarchy and chaos will be coming along. I can't wait to hear your words of wisdom.  :D :D :D

Like clock work you can tell when you're PMSing.  Just go month by month and you can see your post trend.  Fucking hilarious pretending to be a man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
Like clock work you can tell when you're PMSing.  Just go month by month and you can see your post trend.  Fucking hilarious pretending to be a man.

No, I think my views are extremely consistent throughout getbig. They hardly ever change, only in the presence of good evidence. So, it doesn't matter the day or time, my post trend on issues is pretty consistent.

But, solid rebuttal. Please, continue to enlighten us about the affairs of the world!
X

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2016, 10:51:59 AM »
Hillary Supporters celebrating her nomination.  Get ready for 4 years of this fierceness

damn black shreks taking over 'murica

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 11:22:23 AM »
Stacey Dash thinks transgender people should go to the bathroom ‘in the bushes’ and that feminism is ruining men

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/stacey-dash-transgender-people-pee-bushes-article-1.2658534

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 11:25:29 AM »
I'd pee on that bush...

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »

well, yes. But me think corrupt politicians are THE cause of all other plagues you named. x2 for the bold part.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 11:30:44 AM »
the future  :(  :-[  :-\ :

transgender wins female 200m race

click: http://s32.postimg.org/l4cchyrcl/tumblr_o5lojn_EFPT1qzfebyo1_500.jpg

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 11:42:34 AM »
Stacey Dash thinks transgender people should go to the bathroom ‘in the bushes’ and that feminism is ruining men

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/stacey-dash-transgender-people-pee-bushes-article-1.2658534

Judging by the way she looks, people will be asking her to use the bushes.

Probably feels threatened.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 11:45:33 AM »

I like this fine woman!

Is she single?!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 11:45:51 AM »
Would it be wrong to still hit her in the asshole?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 11:47:56 AM »
Stacey Dash is so fine.  Ageless.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 11:55:20 AM »

god damn that escalated quickly. a few years ago she looked like a well kept woman

now she pretty much just looks her age  :-\