Author Topic: owned skinny fat spanish fella on beach  (Read 3362 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: owned skinny fat spanish fella on beach
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 11:44:13 PM »
pretty awesome story

all those decades of working out finally paid off huh?

Yes, years of  anablolic window timings have lead upto this moment...

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 12:33:03 AM »
no disrespect but sounds like the spanish guy owned you. he openly mocks you and then even after you and your wife catch him, all you do in response is stare at his wife a bit on the way out of the sea...

that's a poor show dude. at the very least you should have walked past where they were lying, 'accidentally' stumbled, kicking sand in his face whilst falling on top of his wife and breaking your fall with a couple handfuls of espanol titty. 

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2016, 02:14:51 AM »
no disrespect but sounds like the spanish guy owned you. he openly mocks you and then even after you and your wife catch him, all you do in response is stare at his wife a bit on the way out of the sea...

that's a poor show dude. at the very least you should have walked past where they were lying, 'accidentally' stumbled, kicking sand in his face whilst falling on top of his wife and breaking your fall with a couple handfuls of espanol titty. 

:D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2016, 03:23:45 AM »
:D

Getbiggers bedtime literature - open supersetted with Hustler magazines.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2016, 03:43:15 AM »
The kicker is, the Spanish wife heard me... And when I came out the sea like a bronzed Adonis later in the day she kept eye contact with  me the whole time and gave me the look, that's when I knew and I happily carried on with my day....

Gosh, what a build!
Q

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2016, 06:38:06 AM »

What's your exact location....

Gosh, what a build!

That's more like it, but you also have to stand behind the line...