Author Topic: Proud to be voting for Trump in order to stop Hillary.  (Read 13721 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Proud to be voting for Trump in order to stop Hillary.
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2016, 06:26:49 PM »
This is just so misguided for a Bernie disciple.  Trump, more than anyone I've ever seen is only about Trump.
Trump could have just sat on his hands his entire life and collected rare napkin holders, but he didn't.  Instead he decided to employ thousands and build a business empire that directly contributed to other people's well being.

What has Hillary done?

I don't see this as misguided at all.  Bernie and Trump have ALOT of similarities actually even when it comes to policy such as Single Payer healthcare, Trade Deals and such.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2016, 09:08:39 PM »
She has ridden to high office on her husband's coat tails and connections.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2016, 10:03:56 PM »
Trump could have just sat on his hands his entire life and collected rare napkin holders, but he didn't.  Instead he decided to employ thousands and build a business empire that directly contributed to other people's well being.

What has Hillary done?

I don't see this as misguided at all.  Bernie and Trump have ALOT of similarities actually even when it comes to policy such as Single Payer healthcare, Trade Deals and such.

Yes, he could have been happy just being a born millionaire.  I don't believe his starting businesses or what not has a single, solitaire thing to do with  his wanting to help people or employ people or what have you.  It was about power and him wanting billions and not millions.  He's a liar.  he didn't build his business from a 1 million dollar loan from daddy.  We are talking about hundreds of millions.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2016, 10:31:52 PM »
This hundreds of millions lie has been shown to be false over and over.  Google when Fred Trump died.  1999. Trump had already built himself up by then.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2016, 10:35:17 PM »
How is it a lie?

I ask because we know his dad made him the President of the dads company in the 70s.

That's public record.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2016, 11:21:50 PM »
What I think about Trump:

He is not corrupt. 

Starting.... when?

He ADMITS he bought influence in the private sector by playing the game, paying people off, etc.

What date did he STOP bribing, greasing, etc?   Would love to know.  He's still a private citizen - is he still doing it?  Did he stop in June when he announced?   How many decades of being corrupt did he just *erase*, and when?

Ya know what I mean?   He wears is lifetime involvement in that sludge, like a badge of honor. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2016, 11:44:16 PM »
Starting.... when?

He ADMITS he bought influence in the private sector by playing the game, paying people off, etc.

What date did he STOP bribing, greasing, etc?   Would love to know.  He's still a private citizen - is he still doing it?  Did he stop in June when he announced?   How many decades of being corrupt did he just *erase*, and when?

Ya know what I mean?   He wears is lifetime involvement in that sludge, like a badge of honor. 

Has an MBA doesn't understand business. Go figure.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2016, 06:33:28 AM »
Hillary for the win...lol..
No way trump wins..
A lot disappointed getbiggers especially Adonis  ;D  in November when another Clinton takes over..
Trump has said too much stupid shit..
Only has the white vote..
Hillary will get almost all the other votes ...minority vote..
That's how Obama won twice..
Any it's going to happen all over again..

A simple skill testing question in order to qualify to vote would end that.

eg: 4 + 5 * 3 =

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2016, 07:19:35 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
Lmao...
Very well said...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2016, 07:38:56 AM »
Has an MBA doesn't understand business. Go figure.

I don't understand trump claiming the moral high ground while swimming in the same shit for 5 decades.  

You wouldn't tho

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2016, 09:30:53 PM »
Yes, he could have been happy just being a born millionaire.  I don't believe his starting businesses or what not has a single, solitaire thing to do with  his wanting to help people or employ people or what have you.  It was about power and him wanting billions and not millions.  He's a liar.  he didn't build his business from a 1 million dollar loan from daddy.  We are talking about hundreds of millions.
Hey, you clearly don't know what you're talking about so let me clue you in, his father Fred Trump gave him 1 million to start on his own and turned it into a 10 billion dollar + company.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2016, 11:15:47 PM »
Trump seems more and more like he's doing Darrell Hammond doing Trump. Not really a caricature of himself, though, because there's so little difference.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2016, 11:24:35 PM »
Hey, you clearly don't know what you're talking about so let me clue you in, his father Fred Trump gave him 1 million to start on his own and turned it into a 10 billion dollar + company.

LOL a million bucks in 1968 is worth 7 million bucks today.

Yes, give a college grad today a "small loan" of 7 million, along with connections from all over the country and let's all act surprised when he.... well, goes bankrupt 4 times?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2016, 11:25:20 PM »
Trump seems more and more like he's doing Darrell Hammond doing Trump. Not really a caricature of himself, though, because there's so little difference.

he's either THAT ignorant on issues, and THAT ego-maniacal that he doesn't see his own flaws...

Or this is an act.  He's trolling, for some reason.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2016, 11:41:07 PM »
::)  You are. You piss and moan, day-in-day-out, for years-on-end. You are the epitome of a whining bitch, who is mis/un-informed about politics but, yet, who continually spams this board with retard conspiracy links. 

Really? Mis/un-informed about what monkey boy who more than likely gets his info from liberal propaganda rags. No. I'm not on here 24/7 I don't sit behind a computer all day posting links of bullshit from MSNBC, media matters and mother jones.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2016, 06:04:23 AM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2016, 07:39:25 AM »
LOL a million bucks in 1968 is worth 7 million bucks today.

Yes, give a college grad today a "small loan" of 7 million, along with connections from all over the country and let's all act surprised when he.... well, goes bankrupt 4 times?
He never went bankrupt. He had 4-5 business fail and almost 500 that have done well. Don't be jealous.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »
He never went bankrupt. He had 4-5 business fail and almost 500 that have done well. Don't be jealous.

THIS

His success/failure rate far exceeds the average success/failure rate of new businesses.

He's incredibly successful and created thousands of jobs.

Media sheep gonna sheep.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2016, 07:45:10 AM »
Just woke up to the biggest terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11.  This election is over.  President Trump.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2016, 08:40:56 AM »
Just woke up to the biggest terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11.  This election is over.  President Trump.
Actually. It will be painted against Trump. It was a a shooting in a gay nightclub after all. The shooter will be labeled as a bigoted trump supporter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2016, 08:44:43 AM »
Actually. It will be painted against Trump. It was a a shooting in a gay nightclub after all. The shooter will be labeled as a bigoted trump supporter.

this will be a wash.

the shooter was a registered democrat.  Trump is essentially a dem that hates brown people. 

I think this tragedy is too far out to change an election - if anything, trump will be given a bigger voice to how he'd stop shootings like this.  His incoherent half-answers about polls, greatness, and a 30 foot wall that can be defeated by a 31-foot ladder, won't help.   

Maybe this helps the libertarian candidate, I don't know.  Trump is going to start his fall in the polls now, he enjoyed the same "post-clinch" bump that mccain did, but he's peaked, I'd guess.  FOX had him starting to fall yesterday.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2016, 08:47:10 AM »
this will be a wash.

the shooter was a registered democrat.  Trump is essentially a dem that hates brown people. 

I think this tragedy is too far out to change an election - if anything, trump will be given a bigger voice to how he'd stop shootings like this.  His incoherent half-answers about polls, greatness, and a 30 foot wall that can be defeated by a 31-foot ladder, won't help.   

Maybe this helps the libertarian candidate, I don't know.  Trump is going to start his fall in the polls now, he enjoyed the same "post-clinch" bump that mccain did, but he's peaked, I'd guess.  FOX had him starting to fall yesterday.

I saw that poll.

I guess we will see. I think his spiral starts shortly after the convention when the VP picks are made. Plus he's really going to have an issue during debates.

Nationally he can't say and do the things he did during the republican debates and win. It's just not feasible.

Time will tell though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2016, 09:10:03 AM »
Nationally he can't say and do the things he did during the republican debates and win. It's just not feasible.

completely remove 21 trillion of debt in 8 years.   My mind is still spinning from that. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2016, 11:22:05 AM »
he's either THAT ignorant on issues, and THAT ego-maniacal that he doesn't see his own flaws...

Or this is an act.  He's trolling, for some reason.

Shut up, dufus.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2016, 04:12:10 PM »
You know Trump really is a great business man, he owns real estate in 240s head for free!