Author Topic: Proud to be voting for Trump in order to stop Hillary.  (Read 13714 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Proud to be voting for Trump in order to stop Hillary.
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2016, 04:55:39 PM »
You know Trump really is a great business man, he owns real estate in 240s head for free!

lol An entire mall in 240's head...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2016, 08:02:06 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-could-call-orlando-000000708.html

Hillary Clinton said Monday she would be willing to call the Orlando attack an act of radical Islamist terror.

“From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say,” the presumptive Democratic nominee said in a CNN interview. “And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we — whether you call it ‘radical jihadism’ or ‘radical Islamism’ — I’m happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2016, 08:41:18 AM »
Shut up, dufus.

it's not that unheard of.   It was, I think, S Carolina a few years back.   Someone found this broke dude facing sexual charges, gave him a $10k check to run, and he ended up really hurting the ohter party and pulling 20% of the vote.  Alvin Greene.  It worked.   "Test run"   lol    So anyone who says it couldn't happen - it has.

The only other thing is "Would trump be mean enough to do this?"
He was a lifetime dem (and ardent hilary supporter) UNTIL summer 2008, when the brown man beat his wedding buddy.   Remeber that.   He admits decades of corrupt bribes to gain influence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2016, 08:52:51 AM »
You know Trump really is a great business man, he owns real estate in 240s head for free!

Trump and I are splitting commissions when we sell it off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2016, 11:33:01 AM »
Trump and I are splitting commissions when we sell it off.

I had you begging for lube last night. 

"A person can never come off the terror watchlist" = bwahahahah

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2016, 11:43:57 AM »
I was watching Fox news, they said he was interviewed twice by the FBI and found nothing on him, so the case was closed on him and no other follow ups were made on him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2016, 11:49:16 AM »
I was watching Fox news, they said he was interviewed twice by the FBI and found nothing on him, so the case was closed on him and no other follow ups were made on him.

According to Coach, one can never get off the FBI watchlist.

Any assertion by the FBI saying otherwise is just the LA Times making up quotes to protect gay liberal muslims, which make up their entire staff.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2016, 12:04:02 PM »

Did they mention a cause for him to appear to them, originally?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2016, 12:27:09 PM »
Did they mention a cause for him to appear to them, originally?

His full name was Omar Mir Seddique Mateen and he was born in New York. His parents are originally from Afghanistan, a U.S. official said.
The FBI had interviewed him in two terror-related cases, but both of them were closed, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ronald Hopper told reporters Sunday.
"Those interviews turned out to be inconclusive," Hopper said, "so there was nothing to keep the investigation going."

"The FBI first became aware of Mateen in 2013 when he made inflammatory comments to co-workers alleging possible terrorist ties," Hopper said.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »
His full name was Omar Mir Seddique Mateen and he was born in New York. His parents are originally from Afghanistan, a U.S. official said.
The FBI had interviewed him in two terror-related cases, but both of them were closed, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ronald Hopper told reporters Sunday.
"Those interviews turned out to be inconclusive," Hopper said, "so there was nothing to keep the investigation going."

"The FBI first became aware of Mateen in 2013 when he made inflammatory comments to co-workers alleging possible terrorist ties," Hopper said.

Yeah, was just reading about it.  It's because he'd made statements supporting terrorism and terrorists, at the very least.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48:33 PM »
RIP Hildog's campaign

just heard a flushing sound due to this BEST speech ever by any candidate in the last 50 years..

Fast forward to 16:20

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2016, 07:20:10 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-could-call-orlando-000000708.html

Hillary Clinton said Monday she would be willing to call the Orlando attack an act of radical Islamist terror.

“From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say,” the presumptive Democratic nominee said in a CNN interview. “And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we — whether you call it ‘radical jihadism’ or ‘radical Islamism’ — I’m happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing.”

She has to say this now or she would be done. She is not that dumb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2016, 08:15:46 PM »
She has to say this now or she would be done. She is not that dumb.

Trump should give her props then.   He's not the normal D.C. trash that'll shit on someone for not saying something- then get all quiet when they hear the person say exactly that.