Author Topic: Planet Fitness Baltimore should be burned to the ground with employees  (Read 1079 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Weekend before last I went to the best metal fest in the U.S. the almighty "Maryland Deathfest."  It was my 4th time and never fails to be amazing.  Since there's a lot of metal fans on this site I may review some of the amazing shenanigans, but the bands all destroyed, even the lower down the list/morning guys like Hirax, Incantation, Despise You, etc. etc. all really brought it; and the headliners Mayhem and fucking VENOM destroyed everything  ;D I swear I can never understand how amazingly hot, sluttly dressed, perfect bodied, bimbos parade around every year, mostly in tribes.

Anyway, Saturday walking the 1 and a half mile from concert venue Edison lot (stage 1 & 2 to 3 at 2 AM in the morning I got lost, of course in the ghetto.  I could get crack, coke, dope, anything but direction and the shitty iphone battery dead after a day of concertgoing.  Pouring rain, dark, dangerous, lost, I see the only legit open business "Planet Fitness." Plan was to quickly plug my phone into get a 5-10%charge just to use maps.  As I saw the posse gather while I tried this I quickly grabbed pen and paper and asked for directions.  Intense interrogation follows by all overweight darkies, am I a member, where's my card, etc. I show them out of state license, beg for 5 minutes on the wall charger and the fat black bitch told he trainer to call the police. Planet Fitness is unforgiveable.

Disqus

• Getbig II
Cool story.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
It's a judgement free zone. And you are a lunk.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Not written very coherently

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
There's no concerts in the middle of the ghetto, much less metal concerts.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
There's no concerts in the middle of the ghetto, much less metal concerts.

OP probably got "lost" while out looking for BBC.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just remove Planet fitness from thread title and you'll be correct

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Not written very coherently

I had to hire Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, for a life coach, in order to decipher the OP's thread.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Just remove Planet fitness from thread title and you'll be correct

Exactly what I was gonna post.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
When you set the lunk alarm off after you fart on bench press and get kicked out

Want to make post on GB but fear of being called out for being a member of such an establishment takes over

Make up cover story of Slipknot concert to seem hardcore and layer it into the fat ones taking my membership card and breakin my phone charger on way out the door after I bounced a 22.5# db off the mirrors

True metal head would of death screamed late night planet fitness crew into the Carpathien dark ages

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Serves you right for playing on your phone all day while at a rock concert. Generation nothingness.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Slipknot sucks.

Mayhem kicks ass.