Author Topic: Fake/underdosed gear: what would you do?  (Read 3229 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Fake/underdosed gear: what would you do?
« on: June 09, 2016, 12:07:05 AM »
Since last Friday I have started my first real blast. Perhaps it is still too early to draw conclusions, but let me say that I am certainly not feeling like I imagined I would. Currently using over 1.5 gram of test weekly, plus 50 mg winstrol daily, plus tren a and mast p. I feel... like nothing has changed. No strength increase, no weight gain (good), but also no acne (which I usually already get when switching from 250 mg/w to 500 mg/w of test e), testes remaining fairly plump, no pro-sexual changes at all. In short, I've probably been scammed.

This must have happened to most/all of you before. If so, how did you deal with it? Not looking for stories on how dealers were anally molested with a spiked baseball bat, although they can be entertaining. :D Actually looking for your gear strategy: Did you just increase the CCs injected, in the hope of making the most of what was (perhaps) in there? Did you instantly quit, throw everything out and go directly to a short PCT? Did you buy more, but from a different source?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Fake/underdosed gear: what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 04:28:07 AM »
is everything from the same company/lab?

with Ace you should feel that shit immediately ie. night sweats, insomnia, wanting to cave someones head in  :D :D :D

do you have or know someone in the know who you could get the stuff lab tested for you?

back when i was running orals only my supplier was even curious himself about some of the var he had gotten me so he had the connections to run a test on it and it can back legit

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 04:43:33 AM »
is everything from the same company/lab?

with Ace you should feel that shit immediately ie. night sweats, insomnia, wanting to cave someones head in  :D :D :D

do you have or know someone in the know who you could get the stuff lab tested for you?

back when i was running orals only my supplier was even curious himself about some of the var he had gotten me so he had the connections to run a test on it and it can back legit

Bit of a mixed bag. The tren/mast and test prop are from Anabolic Technologies. Their test e has worked for me the past year, so I trusted them. Winstrol is EPL, have had some positive experiences with them. Deca is Golden Gear, which I used for test e before switching to Anabolic Technologies.

But no, nothing. Sleep is not great, but it never is for me. If I really look for things, I may have a tiny bit of facial flushing. But that could be constipation. ;D

Have to say that this is making me consider taking the plunge and getting into the world of home brewing. Then again: wouldn't trust those sources then either.

I think it's back to (supposed) HG stuff for me. But then blasting is just too expensive.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 05:07:58 AM »

I think it's back to (supposed) HG stuff for me. But then blasting is just too expensive.

Situation sucks, sorry to hear.

You can always do HG route and blast with UG.

Plenty of labs being tested nowadays, just go with the more known.  http://anaboliclab.com/

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 10:30:19 AM »
Well I have a lot of experience with those compounds now.

for me test takes a while for me to notice a dam thing
winstrol def a little bit also, i would saya good two solid wks
tren is about a wk for me, then i start noticing the lack of steady sleep and the swetting

I am sure some will disagree but be a little bit more patient...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 12:54:35 PM »
Since last Friday I have started my first real blast. Perhaps it is still too early to draw conclusions, but let me say that I am certainly not feeling like I imagined I would. Currently using over 1.5 gram of test weekly, plus 50 mg winstrol daily, plus tren a and mast p. I feel... like nothing has changed. No strength increase, no weight gain (good), but also no acne (which I usually already get when switching from 250 mg/w to 500 mg/w of test e), testes remaining fairly plump, no pro-sexual changes at all. In short, I've probably been scammed.

This must have happened to most/all of you before. If so, how did you deal with it? Not looking for stories on how dealers were anally molested with a spiked baseball bat, although they can be entertaining. :D Actually looking for your gear strategy: Did you just increase the CCs injected, in the hope of making the most of what was (perhaps) in there? Did you instantly quit, throw everything out and go directly to a short PCT? Did you buy more, but from a different source?

if you have the cash just buy from another source?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 01:51:34 PM »
How long has it been?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 10:46:08 PM »
How long has it been?
Today is day 7. Perhaps a bit impatient, but I've been led to believe short esters would be noticable in 1-3 days at most. While I still notice nothing.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 10:48:00 PM »
if you have the cash just buy from another source?

I'm GetBig wealthy so that's always an option. ;D I just have trust issues now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 03:23:02 AM »
I'm GetBig wealthy so that's always an option. ;D I just have trust issues now.

fuck!!! so after rejecting your shot of vodka i should have hit you up for some sponsorship cash, if i only knew.....

KLEINE

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 12:52:45 PM »
Bit of a mixed bag. The tren/mast and test prop are from Anabolic Technologies. Their test e has worked for me the past year, so I trusted them. Winstrol is EPL, have had some positive experiences with them. Deca is Golden Gear, which I used for test e before switching to Anabolic Technologies.

But no, nothing. Sleep is not great, but it never is for me. If I really look for things, I may have a tiny bit of facial flushing. But that could be constipation. ;D

Have to say that this is making me consider taking the plunge and getting into the world of home brewing. Then again: wouldn't trust those sources then either.

If you feel nothing, just trow that GG and AT gear away.  GG was good, 5 years ago...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 01:51:54 PM »
Situation sucks, sorry to hear.

You can always do HG route and blast with UG.

Plenty of labs being tested nowadays, just go with the more known.  http://anaboliclab.com/

i really question these results. 90 percent seem to show the actual compound with correct if not higher doses. also, only some of them mention heavy metal or microbiologic contamination. almost like they only post the metal and micro issue if it has none. not one vial tested on there shows any contamination.

also, what american kid is sending full vials of juice out to get tested (im assuming taking another risk to ship illegal drugs BACK overseas again where this lab is). who does that?

my guess is, they are getting these vials from the manufacturer (in EU) who is sending cream of the crop shit

this aint testing the shit joe blow from america is ordering.

edit: nvm i see how they operate. i still think these results are way to high.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2016, 11:16:36 PM »
In the past I would keep pinning gear that I suspected of being underdosed. Now I would simply chuck it out. I am not rich by any stretch, but I'm beginning to realize that very small chance of a large problem is enough to warrant a visit to the garbage can.

You don't want to be that guy in a horror story that got a big abscess that had to get lanced or anything. It just isn't worth it.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »
In the past I would keep pinning gear that I suspected of being underdosed. Now I would simply chuck it out. I am not rich by any stretch, but I'm beginning to realize that very small chance of a large problem is enough to warrant a visit to the garbage can.

You don't want to be that guy in a horror story that got a big abscess that had to get lanced or anything. It just isn't worth it.

That's the decision I made. Tossed it all except the winstrol, and bought more test e that I know is good to go. Now I'm only on 1 gram of test e per week and feeling good. Strength going up very nicely, weight is stable, and I only need  half a tab of adex every 4-5 days or so.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 04:53:45 AM »
7 days are nothing... i usually feel the gains after 2 week. i have once felt the tren same day.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2016, 03:45:08 PM »
That's the decision I made. Tossed it all except the winstrol, and bought more test e that I know is good to go. Now I'm only on 1 gram of test e per week and feeling good. Strength going up very nicely, weight is stable, and I only need  half a tab of adex every 4-5 days or so.

Oral or injectable winny?

I wouldn't toss any orals unless I had really bad trouble controlling estrogen and if was affecting my nipples or something. Thankfully I don't, so I'd just take the orals even if they were suspect. Questionable injectables go straight in the trash, especially anything water based like winny. I don't like anything water based even from good labs. No reason to put yourself at risk using anything water based.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 04:24:01 PM »
Oral or injectable winny?

I wouldn't toss any orals unless I had really bad trouble controlling estrogen and if was affecting my nipples or something. Thankfully I don't, so I'd just take the orals even if they were suspect. Questionable injectables go straight in the trash, especially anything water based like winny. I don't like anything water based even from good labs. No reason to put yourself at risk using anything water based.

Good point, I did keep the winny because they are orals. Will try those later when I've been cruising for a few months.