Author Topic: my progress is stalling.  (Read 2221 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
my progress is stalling.
« on: June 10, 2016, 05:49:36 AM »
Im running heavy cycle, for some reason im not making any progress... some coach recommend to me to go off cycle totally.. and use 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 4-6 weeks and then blast again. and i swore i would blow up again.. Thinking about doing that.. Its very hard for steroid abuser like me to do. Has anyone tried this ?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: my progress is stalling.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 09:57:25 AM »
I have tried something similar, not to be negative but I felt like it really made me loose some decent size to eventually get back to where i was.

maybe change up your gear? that I have done plenty of times, seams to benefited me more

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
I have tried something similar, not to be negative but I felt like it really made me loose some decent size to eventually get back to where i was.

maybe change up your gear? that I have done plenty of times, seams to benefited me more

Already tried that... works fine, it seema like nothing works anymore..

emayarsh

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 12:40:12 PM »
Dropping gear altogether could work if your a serious lifter i wouldn't recommend it.. from my experience heres what i recommend..

Gear:
1. Drop all orals, for some people orals destroy appetite & actually cause the scales to go backwards this is the case for myself.. even if appetite is reasonable, i still know people who have gained better after dropping the orals.. no idea why, just my experience..

2. If you haven't included insulin in your cycle, maybe its time to give it a go, aslong as you genuinley feel maxed out & feel you've ran out of ideas.  Insulin when used SAFE might be the spark your looking for, i use insulin without hgh & still gain well. Watch that fat intake tho.

3. As simple as it sounds, check the legitimacy of your gear?

Diet:
1. The obvious answer would be to up calories in the form of healthy protein & fats & carbs, add another meal.  But as we all know this is easier said than done. Heres 2 tricks i learnt to get extra calories easy.

2. Cheap chocolate bars.  I eat one 100g milk chocolate bar a day on top of my normally diet, its the cheap 30p nasty ones you can get from asda.  Each bar is 500 calories, i nibble it throughout the day, its not the healthiest option but them 500 calories might be the fifference between eating for maintence or above.  The fats & carbs let you use the protein from your other meals for muscle building purposes.

2. Try drinking a full 4pint of milk a day on top of your normal diet, this will provide atleast an extra 1000calories a day. Try having a glass of milk with each meals.  Full of good protein aswell.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:40 PM »
when i was training seriously i took note of everything that i did through the day, food, diet, if id had a heavy day at work... have your weights stalled, are you using the same weight for the same reps each workout , theres loads of variables that could point you in the right direction.

If your training is totally flat try something different, if your a low volume man go high volume for a while and likewise the other way round.

But in a nutshell, more food, more drugs, train harder, rest.....

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 04:51:54 PM »
Im running heavy cycle, for some reason im not making any progress... some coach recommend to me to go off cycle totally.. and use 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 4-6 weeks and then blast again. and i swore i would blow up again.. Thinking about doing that.. Its very hard for steroid abuser like me to do. Has anyone tried this ?

don't go off completely, maybe cruise on a bit on 1 amp of test a week + GH then when you're a bit rested blast again

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 09:59:12 PM »
Cruise with Test and HGH maybe keep test at your actual value.

Since you have 4-6weeks ahead go for a minicut if needed..
Rest more and sleep.
If you are on Deca atm i will include It at low dose 100-200mg ew. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
Diet hard...everyone should diet hard at least once a year.  Contest type diet, 8-12 weeks.  You'll look much better in the long run.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 05:56:35 PM »
Over the weekend I had some big issus wich i rather not say.. but I went from 106 to 95kg. Didn't eat or sleep all weekend. Made me do depressed. So I think I'm gonna go cruise 1ml teat and d3ca once a w3ek for month and no training and eat like a normal healthy person. After that I'm going 1500mg test 1gr decan and some dbol. Hope I don't lose any mucl3 and will come stronger after complete pause

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 09:40:19 PM »
sell some drugs and get some gh. 100 mg test for every 1IU of GH. 15IU ED while you do that 1500 mg test blast...

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 03:52:34 AM »
I'm interested on that TEST BLAST....

Is that a plan of just for ex:
1000mg Test E ew (700mg Test no ester)
7iu HGH (Genlei, Greytops, pharma)

What else? I will add a touch of Tren E 400-500mg :P or Deca and 500mg Masteron

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 11:22:17 AM »
Using test cyp 300mg every week and 25mg aromasin eod...  I'm going to take complete break from gym for month. Right now I'm so much lighter, but very little water, I have 6pack and generally I feel very good :) can't wait to blast again.

1500mg test
1000mg deca
100mg dvöl
40iu insulin pre workout
1mg adex rod

Yes 40iu, the highest I have done is 50. Over 40iu is were I get the gains... call me crazy but that's my blast...

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 04:14:29 AM »
40iu slin prewo??

You drink 800g of dextrose????? O.o

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 08:40:01 AM »
40iu slin prewo??

You drink 800g of dextrose????? O.o

lol no...  10iu per 1iu is no golden rule, you have to follow otherwise u die... some people dont need to go that high, some people need to go higher...  i have gone as low as 150gr og carbs over the 3 hours and felth completely fine..