Author Topic: Would Trump be a democrat today, if Hilary had won the nomination in 2008?  (Read 716 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-once-blogged-that-hillary-clinton-would-make-a?utm_term=.mmmqm4KRq#.qbz9N6zg9
 ;)

Trump-ettes ignore all of that.   I mean, tha'ts what trump believed when he was what, 62 years old?   He hasn't had any religious awakening, no change of anything.  Trump only jumped to romney in 2008 when a brown person won the nomination.   

I contend that if HILARY had won the nomination in 2008, and won the presidency twice, Trump would still publicly be backing democrats today.   

What do you think?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Trump is playing repubs for idiots

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump is playing repubs for idiots

that's because you are a bunch of idiots

Trump endorsed McCain in 2008 and also donated the maximum allowed by law to McCain in 2008...and then his wife and kids also gave McCain the max amount in 2008 that they could legally donate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
trump only jumped to the repubs AFTER obama won the nomination.   Remember?  

he also gave hilary a lot of $ and said sweet things about her.  Then she lost, and he magically "became" a republican.  

If she wins, I say he's still a democrat today.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
that's because you are a bunch of idiots

Trump endorsed McCain in 2008 and also donated the maximum allowed by law to McCain in 2008...and then his wife and kids also gave McCain the max amount in 2008 that they could legally donate

Democrats voted for Hillcunt - STFU you clowns have your own problems

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Democrats voted for Hillcunt - STFU you clowns have your own problems

LOL, I'll take Hillary over Trump any day of the week.

Will you have a nervous breakdown when she wins in November like you did in 2012?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL, I'll take Hillary over Trump any day of the week.

Will you have a nervous breakdown when she wins in November like you did in 2012?

For the sake of argument -

If trump was a dem plant, and was working to elect the person you prefer...

you'd WANT to keep that secret, wouldn't you?   It'd serve your personal political goals to deny it, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
New 2004 video of trump explaining why the economy always does better under dems than it does under republicans.   New 2008 video of trump listing the reasons Hilary will be a great president. 

Trump is a dem, people. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
For the sake of argument -

If trump was a dem plant, and was working to elect the person you prefer...

you'd WANT to keep that secret, wouldn't you?   It'd serve your personal political goals to deny it, right?

for the sake of your idiotic argument why are people like George Will and Bill Kristol not calling Trump a plant all day every day

George Will speculated on it year ago (I think before Trump even announced he was running) but hasn't said it since then.

Why are they both not saying it right now and all the time to anyone who will listen

for the sake of your idiotic argument, how is Trump calling her Crooked Hillary and that she should be in jail going to be be helpful to her.
Even if he drops out the fact that he said that over and over again could very likely have lasting damage.  Why would he be so stupid as to harm her if he really wants to help her

BTW - good job ignoring the fact that Trump endorsed McCain in 2008 and gave him the maximum legal donation and then had his wife and kids also give the maximum legal donation that year

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you didn't answer.  you just attacked me and those writers.

bro - if you really thought trump was a dem plant working to achieve YOUR goal... what possible reason would you have to admit it?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
you didn't answer.  you just attacked me and those writers.

bro - if you really thought trump was a dem plant working to achieve YOUR goal... what possible reason would you have to admit it?  

I pointed out that both hate Trump and dislike Hillary yet neither one is talking about how Trump is  Clinton plant

Doing so would take out but Trump and Clinton yet neither one is doing it

Pointing out that I made a request to you that you totally failed to understand it just a fact and not an attack

For example, a few days ago I asked you to post recent articles by George Will where he says Trump is a plant and you posted 3 relatively recent articles where he never mentioned it at all

Another example, you said that Trump will bow out and actually endorse Clinton.   I bet you 1k that he would not do that and you ran away and then pretended to not understand the premise of wager or  to even understand the bet that I offered to you.

I also told you to not post year old articles where people just speculate and offer no coherent explanation or proof to support the premise
And what did you do....you posted year old articles where people just speculate and offer no coherent explanation or proof to support the premise

Why should entertain your idiotic questions when you totally fail to respond to my very reasonable requests based on your moronic premise