Author Topic: Obama crimes  (Read 685 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama crimes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 11:08:01 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but when I see a facebook page who chose to call themselves "Lib Tard Media", I know that I'm getting something unbiased with no pre-determined motives.  No agenda, no leaning, just a nonpatrisan stack of cool info.

(Note, I agree obama is a fcking criminal and should be in jail for F&F, but repub prosecutors brought weak shit.   I just have to LOL at the title.... libtardmedia.... lol oh my.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 12:19:19 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but when I see a facebook page who chose to call themselves "Lib Tard Media", I know that I'm getting something unbiased with no pre-determined motives.  No agenda, no leaning, just a nonpatrisan stack of cool info.

(Note, I agree obama is a fcking criminal and should be in jail for F&F, but repub prosecutors brought weak shit.   I just have to LOL at the title.... libtardmedia.... lol oh my.

You voted for him......twice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 07:37:33 AM »
You voted for him......twice.

Swear on that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 09:08:07 AM »
Swear on that

Swear you didn't. At this point no one believes you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 10:32:27 AM »
Swear you didn't. At this point no one believes you.

youre the one who made the accusation.   Also your memory, as you admit, may not be all that great.

you "misremembered" voting for Clinton in 1992 after defending it for 10 years here.  You can scream "liar!" louder and louder, but we all kinda know what you're doing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 10:42:50 AM »
99.99% of the time you're both full of shit, combine that with the lack of integrity very few will believe you let alone take you for your word that "you remember". We went through this. (Waiting for spin)

Never voted. You just assumed. Going back to 1993 (23 years) doesn't help your hipocracy today.

okay, you want to accuse me of "lack of integrity" because I said you voted Clinton?

Why did you just tell us you didn't vote in 1992.... when here is a screenshot of a post from March 2008 where you said you voted Clinton in 92?   These are your words.    

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=204220.msg2813354#msg2813354

You exact words "I voted Clinton in '92" are written here.   When I said it, you DENIED it and said I had no integrity.   So I did a 10 second search and voila, there it is, your own words, admitting.  

This year, you went from "I can't remember" to "I never voted".   Why did you do this, Coach?  Why accuse me of things when I was telling the truth?