Author Topic: Trump Responds to Mitt Romney: ‘Had His Chance,’ ‘Choked Like a Dog’  (Read 345 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Still attacking Republicans, even after he has the nomination and Hilary is very clearly going to be his adversary.

He's on Twitter, on Saturday morning... knowing whatever he writes today will dominate the Sunday morning talk show circuit.  Does he seize this opportunity to talk about Hilary's crimes, or Warren's inexperience, or to appeal to Bernie's fans?

No.  He takes this chance to shit all over a Republican.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump laments lack of GOP unity -- but keeps up criticism

Source: CNN

Donald Trump on Saturday lamented the fractured state of the party he is preparing to lead into the general election following a rollicking week of heated criticism from top Republican Party officials.

The presumptive GOP nominee also warned that Republicans still wary of his candidacy need to get "tough" and "smart" or risk losing their re-election battles, which Trump said could topple the Republican majority in the Senate.

"I mean, I've had more opposition from the Republican Party than I do from the Democrats," Trump said during a rally here, drawing boos from the crowd. "The Republican Party has to be tough and has to be smart. And if they're not tough and smart, I'm going to win, but a lot of other people won't."

Trump projected Republican unity -- at least at the state level -- at his rally as Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi and Gov. Rick Scott, both Republicans, revved up the crowd before Trump took the stage.