Author Topic: Everyone wants to lift heavy ass weight, but no one has the stomach to diet!!  (Read 2628 times)

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
To the contrary of the common perception here, most of the people I encounter in my Gym, lift heavy weight and they still looking like garbage. Natural or enhanced, they jerk ridiculous weights week in week out, and they look exactly the same.

Today, I was in the changing room after my work out, saw these fat baboons, each one taking like 3 different pre-work out supplements, and talking about how they would like to sport a decent mid-section with visible six-pack for the summers. One of them was talking about this operation he is about to make to reduce this humongous fat around his mid-section.

I was changing heading to the shower, and had two of them asking me about what I take to look that ripped. I replied " the one supplement that I take is whey-protein before my workout and thats it and my diet is 80% of the look!!". Its a pitty that they have no clue about diet, and they refuse to even believe it.

I am a lifetime natty, been working out for more than 20 years, and I must I was only satisfied about the way I look only when I perfected carb-recycling and watched carefully my in-take of complex carbs. I tried all training techniques, heavy weight, light weight, drop sets, and they seem all good. However, without proper diet they are all useless. I am not big by no mean,   I enjoy my "swimmer physique" by getbig standards!

It seems the case with generation nothingness, shit load of useless supplements, jerking heavy ass weight with lots of injuries, and still look like garbage.

Rant is over. Anyone relate to this?  

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
To the contrary of the common perception here, most of the people I encounter in my Gym, lift heavy weight and they still looking like garbage. Natural or enhanced, they jerk ridiculous weights week in week out, and they look exactly the same.

Today, I was in the changing room after my work out, saw these fat baboons, each one taking like 3 different pre-work out supplements, and talking about how they would like to sport a decent mid-section with visible six-pack for the summers. One of them was talking about this operation he is about to make to reduce this humongous fat around his mid-section.

I was changing heading to the shower, and had two of them asking me about what I take to look that ripped. I replied " the one supplement that I take is whey-protein before my workout and thats it and my diet is 80% of the look!!". Its a pitty that they have no clue about diet, and they refuse to even believe it.

I am a lifetime natty, been working out for more than 20 years, and I must I was only satisfied about the way I look only when I perfected carb-recycling and watched carefully my in-take of complex carbs. I tried all training techniques, heavy weight, light weight, drop sets, and they seem all good. However, without proper diet they are all useless. I am not big by no mean,   I enjoy my "swimmer physique" by getbig standards!

It seems the case with generation nothingness, shit load of useless supplements, jerking heavy ass weight with lots of injuries, and still look like garbage.

Your mother sucks the dicks of fat black men, gimmick....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Girls and sons....................  :(

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Your mother sucks the dicks of fat black men, gimmick....

Shut the fuck up.

Gimmick my ass, I am registered in this forum since 2005!! keyboard worriers like you are the reasons I don't bother to post much in this forum!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Shut the fuck up.

Gimmick my ass, I am registered in this forum since 2005!! keyboard worriers like you are the reasons I don't bother to post much in this forum!

Calm down Gloria.

It is not ENTIRELY your fault that your mother is a whore.

Your homosexuality drove her and your father to start sucking black dick, not your low IQ and horrifyingly ugly looks.

Fuck you dicksquirt.....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
And your pics are where...?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And your pics are where...?

Yes let's see that 20 years of natty work? ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
You're a real hero.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
These fake stories were a lot better when YAGR or TheRedMeatKid used to tell them.

This gimmick sucks almost as much as "Fallsview".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Yes let's see that 20 years of natty work? ::)

x3

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
carb-recycling effecting your upright row numbers bruV?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
"Carb-recycling"  ::)

Gimmick can't even cut-n-paste right.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Shut the fuck up.

You seem like a beta bitch pussy, my good man.
Are you a beta bitch pussy? ???
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
natural + "ripped" = emaciated bag of bones

natural + "big" = boated fatass with severe delusions

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

I am a lifetime natty, been working out for more than 20 years, and I must I was only satisfied about the way I look only when I perfected carb-recycling and watched carefully my in-take of complex carbs. I tried all training techniques, heavy weight, light weight, drop sets, and they seem all good. However, without proper diet they are all useless. I am not big by no mean,   I enjoy my "swimmer physique" by getbig standards!

You sound weak.

What I am getting from you is that you're weak.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I'm one of the bigger guys around here.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
"Till_You_Prolapse" brutalizing his lovers in the shower  :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

August 6th

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Till_I-Collapse reconsidering the wisdom of his 80th post in this thread...

T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Till_I-Collapse reconsidering the wisdom of his 80th post in this thread...

Yes - dude shall be a member of team "Sore Angus" till the year 2081.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
20 years and still natural ...where do these pussies come from? everybody wanna have muscles but nobody wanna inject no damn steroids

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Calm down Gloria.

It is not ENTIRELY your fault that your mother is a whore.

Your homosexuality drove her and your father to start sucking black dick, not your low IQ and horrifyingly ugly looks.

Fuck you dicksquirt.....

Another cookie cutter "Walter Tonguescock" shitpost.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Shut the fuck up.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.